Diablo® III

250 mil to upgrade gear Throw Barb!!

im finding that anything im needing to upgrade is around 150 to 800 mil a piece which not a big deal i just wanna know which pieces i should upgrade to get the maximum dps and survivibilty and still be able to farm mp 8 with ease i can do mp7 with a bit of kitin mp6 i can stand in 95% of anything Reflect descators with arcane get me i just need some suggestions to upgrade first for the best output for my buck thanks a bunch
Reply Quote
get a good witching hour to get ias + cd
Reply Quote
-Get Immortal Kings belt with weapon throw -fury , then you can drop bloodthirst to use No Escape rune,
-get Immortal King Irons with at least 9.5 crit chance and increased attack speed
-get a lacuni prowler with critical chance. Never mind the movement increase limit, you need the atk speed
-upgrade all your rubies to +58 STR.
Reply Quote
Lubaal as a fellow throw barb, I see you're using bloodthirst over no escape. How is your fury gain w/o using no escape? I was thinking of dropping it for bloodthrist myself, having near 6% LS would help me dramatically vrs Reflect damage packs. Any input would be greatly appreciated :) But yeah using an immortal kings belt with -5 weapon throw is huge you should think about going that route.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:31 PMPosted by StumbleBum
Lubaal as a fellow throw barb, I see you're using bloodthirst over no escape. How is your fury gain w/o using no escape? I was thinking of dropping it for bloodthrist myself, having near 6% LS would help me dramatically vrs Reflect damage packs. Any input would be greatly appreciated :) But yeah using an immortal kings belt with -5 weapon throw is huge you should think about going that route.

the only reason im using BT is bc my dps is low if i had 200k unbuffed i could just use a belt with LS and i rarely have a problem with gainin fury truthfully i use into the frey so its basically same as the no escape i dont use spear so no need for it most elites i come arcoss die within 2 to 4 seconds unless like i said they are arcane descator reflects extra hp lol then maybe couple mins or so but i have the lamentation belt gives me everything the same little less RA and no set bonus but really idealy if i could get ice climbers with MS and crap ton of STR VIT would be a life saver then id go to the IK belt for the set bonus
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Gawdzilla
get a good witching hour to get ias + cd

i need LS and - 5 WT of i would :)
Reply Quote
Yeah I don't have TOO much of a problem usually barrelling through stuff. I farm on anywhere between 4-6 and I do rather well. Just the friggin reflect damage gives me a really hard time right now. I might drop no espace and use BT. I like ancient spear for a rage builder, and snatching up goblins :)
Reply Quote
-Get Immortal Kings belt with weapon throw -fury , then you can drop bloodthirst to use No Escape rune,
-get Immortal King Irons with at least 9.5 crit chance and increased attack speed
-get a lacuni prowler with critical chance. Never mind the movement increase limit, you need the atk speed
-upgrade all your rubies to +58 STR.

now i like the idea but those Irons are like 350 mil so id have to save little more bc i need RA i need like 750 unbuffed im tryin to get rid of WR :) and ya i agree no need for MS if i have 300th and i can use Ice Climbers so i was lookin for Lacuni and ya they go for like 200 mil for ones with 30 str and 40 vit lol i need little more str maybe if i get the ice climbers i get the life% and i can even use vit gem so all in all i might be spendin 800+ lol unless someone wanna sell a pair of Ice Climbers with 180 Str 75 RA 40 vit 12 MS and a BA IK Belt -5 WT 180 Str 70 Vit lol by all means would help me and ur are correct ive been puttin off the gems for while lol id be gettin around 60 more str if i upgrade them so thx hopefully i can keep lookin around
Reply Quote
Another suggestion I would add is switching up the build a bit, if you haven't tried seismic slam with shatter ground I would suggest giving it a try, you can really keep mobs off the screen almost and do crazy damage to them. Also the shatter ground hits the enemies multiple times which is pretty sweet for LS and damage.... works well for me but everyone has a different play style. Just don't see many throw barbs anymore, kinda cool to bounce ideas off each other when you find one. I think they'll be awesome for pvp if it ever comes out :P
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 05:29 PMPosted by StumbleBum
Another suggestion I would add is switching up the build a bit, if you haven't tried seismic slam with shatter ground I would suggest giving it a try, you can really keep mobs off the screen almost and do crazy damage to them. Also the shatter ground hits the enemies multiple times which is pretty sweet for LS and damage.... works well for me but everyone has a different play style. Just don't see many throw barbs anymore, kinda cool to bounce ideas off each other when you find one. I think they'll be awesome for pvp if it ever comes out :P

i tried the SS before wasnt a fan bc if the echoing fury procs fear they bounce all over the place which becomes a pain but bc i use ground stomp to pull them in so i can use smash which may not cover a huge area but that 700k crits on 4 or 5 mobs is alot better when they are stunned for 4 seconds like i said i stand in 95% of elite champs etc reflect damage is nothing it just depends what it is with i can smash thru RF shielding molten waller or RF fast votex palgue molten stupid crap but one i said is just a pain that SS would be nice for that group but its rare i see those maybe every 10 key runs i get em but crowd control is KEY personally with 170k dps 650 buffed RA 36k hp 7200 armor 52 cc 435 cd thats with just BR, WC not WoTB Insanity im like 430k dps
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 05:29 PMPosted by StumbleBum

agreed... spamming seismic slam/rumble is hillarious...add that to stun gloves..sweet
Edited by BuborManok#6327 on 11/13/2012 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]