Diablo® III

B.I.G. Skorn?

Best. In. Game. ----?

There's only 2 on the AH that I can see that are like it, and they have a lot less dps. Can I get some offers or a price check on it? (On My Barbarian)

Skorn
1359.0 dps
+335 Strength
+256 Vitality
+178% Crit Damage
95.1% Chance Bleed -> 6355-12536 over 5 seconds
(Socket)

I'd love some feedback!
Sin#1506 (US)
Edited by Sin#1506 on 11/13/2012 8:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
What's the dps?

Don't bother answering, no life steal => junk
Reply Quote
1359.0 dps
Forgot to put that in at first xD
Reply Quote
What's the dps?

Don't bother answering, no life steal => junk

^^ Only ones w/ LS matters.
Reply Quote
Damn.. I was so excited.
Reply Quote
It's only slightly better than mine (more crit chance) and I paid 48 mil for it like two weeks ago. I'd say you're still right around 50 mil.
Reply Quote
It's not as good as you think it is.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/axe-2h/#type=legendary

The random mod was vitality. Good roll for an armor item, but weapons you want something else (Life on Hit, Life Steal, Attack speed, etc.). The DPS is above average, but not particularly close to peak. The Crit damage is average.

It's an above average Skorn, but not an amazing one. I would estimate 20M-40M.
Reply Quote
I bought one higher for less.

Skorn
1396.0 dps
+226 Vitality
+328 Intelligence
+177% Crit Damage
95.2% Chance Bleed -> 6155-7926 over 5 seconds
(Socket)

Cost me less than 500k. Sure, it doesn't have Str, but massive Int and Vit suits my WD just fine.
Reply Quote
it HAS to have lifesteal for it to be even considered by high end barbs, (the ones who actually have that amount of money to spend)

no lifesteal = literally useless.
Reply Quote
Skorn's without lifesteal blow, i've found 3 of them sold one with IaS for 4 mill and the other two for a few hundred thousand.
Reply Quote
Quite the damper.
Reply Quote
Best. In. Game. ----?

There's only 2 on the AH that I can see that are like it, and they have a lot less dps. Can I get some offers or a price check on it? (On My Barbarian)

Skorn
1359.0 dps
+335 Strength
+256 Vitality
+178% Crit Damage
95.1% Chance Bleed -> 6355-12536 over 5 seconds
(Socket)

I'd love some feedback!
Sin#1506 (US)

No life steal +1
Not highest crit damage (I had mine 198%)
Not highest chance bleed (I had mine 99.8%)
so.... 8(
Reply Quote
yeah no life steal = junk. sorry bro. i love the high dps but sacrificing LOH or life steal and two weapons its just not ganna work out
Reply Quote
Sin, don't listen to these jokers. its not like their barb is any better. There are other ways to life steal with barb. 3% from belt 3% from bloodthirst. Thats my setup right now and its plenty of life steal. BtW something thats 20-40m is not junk. These people are just hating you found something they don't have. lol
Reply Quote
xD Thanks guys :p
Reply Quote
Well if anyone would like to buy it, hit me up! Sin#1506.
(Trade chat is just pure harassment atm :P)
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Timotale
Sin, don't listen to these jokers. its not like their barb is any better. There are other ways to life steal with barb. 3% from belt 3% from bloodthirst. Thats my setup right now and its plenty of life steal. BtW something thats 20-40m is not junk. These people are just hating you found something they don't have. lol

I self looted a skorn pre-1.0.5. It was amazing then cause you'd nuke everything that moved... It had 200 vit 300 str 198% crit damage 95% bleed (socket) .... and 1300 dps....

When I heard about monster power and after a couple PTR testing... I made some money quick to go dual wield with life steal on both... haven't looked back since.

That way I can just farm Ubers at MP8 confortably, but mostly I farm MP5 without warcry, or ever disengaging. :) So, no not hating, but this skorn is definately not worth 10million to the eyes of the high end barb.
Reply Quote
wtf stampy. your barb righ tnow is lvl1. I don't know how many accounts you have. but all i see is your lvl 1 barb. so !@#$.
Edited by Timotale#1397 on 11/15/2012 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why do people want LS? It's pretty much useless in Inferno...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]