Diablo® III

something different since maintenance...

im having trouble with fury regen now...i keep running out of fury unless im in a huge packed room full of mobs. anyone else experiencing this? my wrath even runs out on single targets like ubers...
Reply Quote
exactly same issues here. Tornado from sprint seems to be less, sprint speed itself too.

latency at the same time has been fluctuating....not enjoying all this the least bit

btw, wiz friends experiencing more dmg taken too
Edited by Symmetrix#6759 on 11/14/2012 5:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I agree. Something seems off. More damage taken and fury seems a bit rougher.
Reply Quote
I would also like to jump on that conspiracy train. Ive made the same experience.
Reply Quote
Same issue here :(
Reply Quote
I've noticed that I can War Cry and Battle Rage back to back now...where as before I couldn't. I would hit War Cry...the wait for the first mob to get a hit in then pop Battle Rage.

I have too much Attack Speed and use a dagger off hand, so I can't tell if my fury regen is being nerfed.
Reply Quote
oh lord... NINJI NERF OMGZ NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Calm down people. there was some horrible lag goin on last night. Ever lagged out bad before? you will get stuck in a world where you swing and swing yet nothing happens...but for some reason you still take damage. with all the consistant lag spikes you were doing your norm but some of your attacks were not procing correctly. i noticed swinging cleave during a spike wouldnt even do anything. It was buggy last night, nothing got nerfed. slow down or we will quickly have a bunch of OMZERS blowin up and takin our retardedness to front page.
Reply Quote
It's funny...with all the !@#$ that Blizz has pulled off in the past, everyone freaks out (including myself) after maintenance.

I have to say...I was never able to pop War Cry and Battle Rage back to back...since maintenance, I can! So it's a good thing for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]