Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

hey all the other thread was full. thought i would kick it off again

i am looking at an upgrade again now what should be my next upgrade be ?? any suggestions would be great.
hum i think you should get a bit more dps by adding some cc and some str (armor with more socket) some attack speed could also help you since you're a WW barb (a good lacuni or a mempo even though they are expensive) but for somemone who probably dont use the rmah its a pretty nice begining
@deathstar can't comment on your gears. you have more elite kills than me :p

can i ask what i should upgrade first? i want chest but dont have the golds right now :( those IK chest are so expensive damn.
Thanks for the help!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Legomyego-1809/hero/2728677
@Lego - I would try to pick up some IAS to speed up the swing of that skorn.
@Legomyego

I would suggest adding IAS to your gloves and possibly rings, also look into getting a Skorn with LS.
@Doomsday

Interesting build, i think you can also benefit from a little IAS in your life. A mainhand with some base crit will also help a lot.
Life steal > Life on hit now? I am hoping to find/save for a nice mempo for the attack speed also looking for some one handers.
@ Redbull.

Nice barb, nice everything.
Edited by Affemannen#2133 on 11/14/2012 6:55 AM PST
@ Affemannen, pretty good barb but your chest needs an overhaul asap.

6.5/10
View profile
11/13/2012 11:01 PMPosted by fengshenwee
@Castablanca OP gears u got there. Thank u for your advices. I got the Echo cheap so cannot complain too much but I do prefer a CD + socket one. I use the fear to corner elites but open area is really irritating. Many friends of mine said they will stop looking for an echo after seeing how I fight. lol

The fear proc from Echo can be used to your advantage. Perfect for mid-range to long-range Barbs.
This thread is so awesome. True spirit of Diablo camaraderie.

@Grund. 100/10 for your barb's name. BarbieQue? Brilliant man. and i thought I was clever naming my barb barbara.
Clearly Skorn + decent attack speed = massive dps. Very nice +9% attack spd on 2 rings + 1 amulet + 1 glove. this +36% to attack speed brings you to what attack speed currently?

I can imagine stacking your attack speed even further with Inna's Temperance (+9%), Zuni's legacy boots (+6%), Witching hour belt (+9%). That would be insane to see a 2-hander achieve 2.0+ attack speed.
@Affemannen

Only thing that stands out is the low health. But with the LS on belt and OH as well as LoH you have, it may not actually be a problem for you. That would be my only suggestion though, more Vit.

@Death

I have no business critiquing you. You need to be holding classes on how to gear. /drool at your strength.
Edited by Beckett#1471 on 11/14/2012 7:35 AM PST
View profile
@Death.

Wow. Just wow. Same thing I said to Grund, amazing attack speed for a 2-hander skorn barb.
What would happen if you pushed your attack speed even further?
-Inna's Temperance +9%
-Zuni's legacy boot +6%
-Witching hour +9%
@Beckett

You should switch the HF ring to a CC/IAS one until you roll the right HF for the Double Tornado. Also, big ups on your building around globes and potions. With your excellent EHP, it's a good choice to have over 23k HP bonus!
View profile
@Beckett,

Your bottleneck is crit damage. You have plenty of the other stats. Try switching out your hellfire for a CD+AS ring. Will do you wonders. And eventually, swap out your Echo for one with a socket.
@Beckett...what is your crit damage at? I am guess you might need to add some but other than that gears is looking real good
View profile
Also, big ups on your building around globes and potions. With your excellent EHP, it's a good choice to have over 23k HP bonus!

Mark of an expert. didn't even see that. Nice perk. Eagle eyes, this acrimony fellow has.
@Castablanca....excellent barb, amazing damage.

anytips on getting my damage up?
yeah, spend more money on gear like all the "good" kids do.

6/10. get better gems and some socketed weps. maybe some IAS too. that'll go a long way.
@JHarv

Really nice Barbarian. I like the added IAS% to make the maces swing faster. What's your IAS on your main hand? Also, amazing Tyrael's Might. Almost perfectly rolled. I'd recommend getting +damage on your jewellery though.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 11/14/2012 7:52 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]