Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

I would if I was you I have a SoJ and just find that at times there just not good enough and with your Off hand you need LS/or LoH or both but with the same stats you have already.
We all have room to improve even Acrimony and Capt just ask them
@Waycooloz 7/10 Probably the easiest for you to improve on is your IK belt.

Also, I was skipped :O
@Shka
Try and get items with sockets to maximise stat. I was in same spot as you and was lucky enough to find some IK gear socketed, them tried to do same with other stuff. Still more to go.

Also if using Rend, a Skorn is a good weapon to back it up.
@Teh 6.8 to 7.5/10 hard for me to decide Don't like your build but 80% of your gear is nice (hate those braces)
@ eribuss
10/10 I don't know what you could upgrade honestly. All gear is solid. Enough ar and str. build is suited for skorn. Damn man im jealous
@twitch 8/10

maybe a little more vitality would help. awesome throw barb by the way :)
@kabaly 8/10.

To get over 100k dps cheap, here are some options.

1) get an echoing fury, around 10m.

2) get average dmg amulet with crit and crit dmg, a decent one is around 5m.

3) get average dmg ring with 6 ias and 5 crit, maybe 2-3m.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice!
Thanks for the recommendation - will look for some shoulders now

Finished Inferno on MP2 the other day and found it reasonably easy - will bump up to MP4
@Rezyn8 7/10

i think you could pick up some rings and a helm on the cheap that could be better than what you have

@fade

8/10 nice barb

thanks 9/10 youre Barb is solid just wish i had 130k dps unbuffed. I find it difficult to find any good/great upgrades in AH

anyone see any great upgrades for me under the 5 mil range?
@Chronotrigger

7/10 good barb. I'd suggest a new ammy for big upgrade boost!

@fade

8/10 nice barb

thanks 9/10 youre Barb is solid just wish i had 130k dps unbuffed. I find it difficult to find any good/great upgrades in AH

anyone see any great upgrades for me under the 5 mil range?

maybe some life steal on your offhand?

Im not sure what to do to improve...i notice that most people have more crit chance than me...thinking of switching to ik helm....not sure what to do from here. Any help appreciated.
what do you guys think about my barb

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oppiee-1291/hero/25334912

cant seem to increase my dps!
what do you guys think about my barb

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oppiee-1291/hero/25334912

cant seem to increase my dps!

@ oppiee

you need better weapons in the 800 dps range or at least a better main hand weapon

i also think you could sacrafice some AR to add some more damage to one of your rings
Edited by Fade2Black#1628 on 11/14/2012 7:49 PM PST
any upgrade for my main hand unfortunately is gonna cost me a fortune lol
unless i can find a cheap echoing fury
thanks!
@Oppiee if you should be able to get a reasonable echoing fury for not that much gold. You need a touch more Crit Damage
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]