Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

Never joined these threads b4 but I will have a go.

@Borlur

Get socketed weapons

Str can be higher, your amulet has good CC and CD but it's Intel based (transferred from your Wiz I assumed), can get Str and Avg Dmg there. IAS will be nice on amulet but will make it much more expensive, for more dmg go for Avg Dmg versions. Has less utility than IAS but more often gives higher dmg.

Get Avg Dmg on rings too, can increase your dmg by a lot.

Your EHP is good with over 1000 Intel and 400+ Res, only lacking in Str. Aim for 2400+ Str at least.

Overall, a solid balance of Dmg and EHP with your gear.
11/14/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Castablanca
Also, big ups on your building around globes and potions. With your excellent EHP, it's a good choice to have over 23k HP bonus!

Mark of an expert. didn't even see that. Nice perk. Eagle eyes, this acrimony fellow has.

Lol thanks!

10/10. Nice grab on the EF. I am having trouble deciding on getting an EF with critical hit damage (north of 65%) or with leech so I can get a Witching Hour. I haven't decided yet unfortunately. Hard to find the right one.

Edit: Do Orion to whoever is below me.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 11/14/2012 8:01 AM PST
@Death.

Wow. Just wow. Same thing I said to Grund, amazing attack speed for a 2-hander skorn barb.
What would happen if you pushed your attack speed even further?
-Inna's Temperance +9%
-Zuni's legacy boot +6%
-Witching hour +9%

I have an Andariel's with 9% attack speed and only 6% fire and a witching hour belt with 8/42 with 142 strength. My damage goes way past 300K and my attack speed is better than 1.5 but I also lose about 100 all resist and 6k life. I do use them when I'm speed farming mp5 or lower but for mp8+ I use my current gear.
my barb lil bit weak tho but i still keep wondering...why my crit sometime exceed more that 100k-600k damage....... i only have critical hit chances not damage and all my dps including buff only 45k......izzit a bug or something in my barb that i overlook

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheLootKing-6646/hero/19169733
Edited by TheLootKing#6646 on 11/14/2012 8:13 AM PST
Rate my barb too!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Glare-1829/hero/1842065
@TheLootKing

First thing is to use an axe or mace in your main hand, put the weapons master rune in and damage should increase a good amopunt. Also buff up both rings, you should use those to add some crit ch, damage or attack speed, also get some with avg. damage, cheaper, but good upgrades.

Rate me, my bracers are listed wrong, i switched on accident, it hasnt updated yet.
Edited by Liakos#1816 on 11/14/2012 8:26 AM PST
@Glare..Visage has high amount of fire damage which is no good for melee..Get some strength on that chest. 6/5/10

Heres my link:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DRBLUEWAFFLE-1301/hero/16141447

Also shows my mace in the wrong hand....
Edited by DRBLUEWAFFLE#1301 on 11/14/2012 8:19 AM PST
@DRBLUEWAFFLE 9/10, nice barb, all you really need is maybe cc added on ur mempo
Edited by Renegade#1707 on 11/14/2012 8:19 AM PST
I rated Borlur, rate me and how I can improve.

My DPS is with Battle Rage, should be around 160K+ on character sheet.

Thanks.
Edited by Orion#6600 on 11/14/2012 8:21 AM PST
@Orion 8/10, need some more attack speed and just a bit more cc. other then that, maybe a higher dps off hand and a main hand with cd and open socket
@renegade
8-9/10 for your time played.
looks good, cant say i'd do much different for a HotA build.

althought the upgrade would be rather expensive a good roll on depth diggers would be your biggest upgrade i think.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MooMooFarm-2713/hero/33896 Missing my main dps rings and still need to upgrade and switch a few items ;)
Edited by MooMooFarm#2713 on 11/14/2012 8:30 AM PST
11/14/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Borlur
anytips on getting my damage up?

@Borlur:
You have more than enough crit chance + crit damage.
Your 2 weakest areas are Strength and Attack Speed.
So, armor-wise, get more strength on chest, and more attack speed affixes on rings, glove, amulet.
Weapon-wise, start by upgrading the main-hand weapon. The wep damage should be minimum 1k dps.

Very unique barb. Not many have the balls to go Blackthorne's. Your advantage is you have the potential to stack Life on Hit rather than Lifesteal. Blackthorne's set has LoH on pants and amulet. See this guy's profile for a LoH stacked barb with Blackthorne's partial set.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/saberfenix-1119/hero/1627180
ok that cool...but i still dont understand how on earth i get more than 100k-600k crit damage
@acrimony - Amazing barb man, Good weapons and really nice armor. I would say 9.5/10 but you do however need to replace your pants. you could get something better than that. The main strength role is a little low. The three sockets is nice though.
@kwazimod0

your about 35 minutes late on that one...
@Iron87

yep realized that...
@kwazimod0

Looks like you could beef up your critical hit damage a little more in certain gear slots. Damage number looks low for using a Skorn. 6/10 Overall right now, you're looking like you have a good start on that Barbarian.
88 Human Mage
@Nefarious Your gear is awesome. I love your crit bonus damage.

I have a long way to go. I'm no where near geared at all. Looking for what I should work on statswise. I'm not sure. Thank you for any advise anyone gives!
@Castablanca, Orion and JHarv. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]