Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

@castablanca, 10/10 right there, perfect setup, gimmie those rings!
will do, I just bought that one for 8m as a filler. Do you think LS skorn is more important than upgrading to high stat chest or IK chest/ witching hour?
@ castablanca ok so if i go full life steal should i eventually get rid of the blackthornes breaches as well?
11/14/2012 10:00 AMPosted by KEllER
will do, I just bought that one for 8m as a filler. Do you think LS skorn is more important than upgrading to high stat chest or IK chest/ witching hour?

great buy for 8m.
LS for skorn build is paramount. once you have a big lifesteal bonus on skorn (5%+) then that frees you from relying on 3% LS belt. Only then, can you even consider switching to witching hour.
Your end-game goal for skorn barb should be to get 2.0 atkspd. You will be immortal with the amount of dps and lifesteal you get back.

11/14/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Servindix

of all my items, you like my rings the most? I like them very much too. Thanks :)
@Servindix:
beautiful offhand. It's almost as good as mine :P
Your mainhand could be upgraded. Echo's are dropping down in price.
@KE11ER
7/10, if your using Rend/Bloodlust a LS Skorn is pretty useless. get a armor upgrade
11/14/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Ghouki
@ castablanca ok so if i go full life steal should i eventually get rid of the blackthornes breaches as well?

Yes. Replace blackthornes breaches with high strength Depth Diggers, OR high vitality (150+) Inna's Temperance.
Inna's Temperance, imho, is the best pants for barb. 9% attack speed on pants, exclusive to Inna's. And, the movement speed lets you buy Ice Climbers (the cheaper ones without movement speed).
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 11/14/2012 10:10 AM PST
@KE11ER
7/10, if your using Rend/Bloodlust a LS Skorn is pretty useless. get a armor upgrade

I humbly disagree. You can never have enough lifesteal. And, you won't always be able to Rend all targets. Vs, ranged enemies, relying on Rend for lifesteal alone would be a nightmare.
You know what to do. Suggestions? i know im lacking Loh or LS on my OH.
900 vit if you can get it, think several things can one shot you if that low life.
@red
so much AR and you still need superstition?

give you 8.5/10 for all that resist.
@KE11ER

I humbly disagree. You can never have enough lifesteal. And, you won't always be able to Rend all targets. Vs, ranged enemies, relying on Rend for lifesteal alone would be a nightmare.

Well if you look at the individual's spec you will notice if he's not in range to Rend, then he's not in range to do ANY damage.
I only have 3% LS on belt, use rend/bloodlust for the 9%. MP10 is a cake walk, nowhere near a nightmare.
Well if you look at the individual's spec you will notice if he's not in range to Rend, then he's not in range to do ANY damage.
I only have 3% LS on belt, use rend/bloodlust for the 9%. MP10 is a cake walk, nowhere near a nightmare.

Interesting. I'm gonna meditate over this. Very good discussions guys. Love this forum. Love this thread. Love all barbs.
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 11/14/2012 10:21 AM PST
yea +1 to both of you, I'll look how much each path would cost and weigh the benefits.

LS skorn would be a decent drop in DPS and possibly stats (the 120 VIT) while costing 5x+ more than the current skorn setup
@red
so much AR and you still need superstition?

give you 8.5/10 for all that resist.

Awesome gear, DRPT. Weapons are godly. I dunno how you could upgrade XD Maybe swap shoulders for a godly vile ward? Might be able to bump up gloves? I have no idea. :O
yea +1 to both of you, I'll look how much each path would cost and weigh the benefits.

LS skorn would be a decent drop in DPS and possibly stats (the 120 VIT) while costing 5x+ more than the current skorn setup

Another benefit of LS skorn is you can take advantage of Overpower Crushing Advance.
Combining Rend/Bloodlust with OP/Crushing Advance(with lifesteal) = immortality redefined.
Thoughts on my HotA build / setup?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Compusmack-1635/
11/14/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Castablanca

great buy for 8m.
LS for skorn build is paramount. once you have a big lifesteal bonus on skorn (5%+) then that frees you from relying on 3% LS belt. Only then, can you even consider switching to witching hour.
Your end-game goal for skorn barb should be to get 2.0 atkspd. You will be immortal with the amount of dps and lifesteal you get back.

of all my items, you like my rings the most? I like them very much too. Thanks :)
@Servindix:
beautiful offhand. It's almost as good as mine :P
Your mainhand could be upgraded. Echo's are dropping down in price.

been wanting to upgrade my main hand, hard to find a nice one, i don't really want to use echoing because the fear would piss me off, especially using frenzy
@dragontwiste

Seems like IK helm would help a lot, would add a lot of dps, and the 3 piece would help off set the (potential) lack of vit/AR. Otherwise, gems, huge dps increase from getting 60% more CD and however much str. Good times :)
@servindix, nice setup 9/10, nice hellfire, nice mempo, jelly here
im looking for cheap upgrades, only have like 30 mil, should i get innas pants?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]