Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

@CoisaRum 8/10 Lifeleech would be great
View profile
11/14/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Compusmack
Thoughts on my HotA build / setup?

@Compusmack:

Well balanced barb. That offhand is very nice, except for the life on hit. Lifesteal suits you much better. I would replace that offhand with a lifesteal + crit damage offhand, (probably will be less wep damage than the one you have, but that's okay as long as it's 800+).

Nice attack speed and crit chance to spam hammersmash. Because you're doing so much crits with hammersmash, lifesteal will scale up with your attack, whereas Life on Hit not only plateaus, it actually diminishes because of the proc coefficient. Actually, smash isn't so bad as it's proc coefficient is 0.8.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAQWh3lS4ZUdGtaZFc3VGhxRXJzNWdISVZWeENoU0E#gid=0
View profile
11/14/2012 10:50 AMPosted by CoisaRuim
im looking for cheap upgrades, only have like 30 mil, should i get innas pants?

Absolutely, although I recommend saving up some more to get Inna's pants with 200 vit and 9% attack speed. Those run from 100-250M.
thx, i would just like to know, what would be my priority right now, gear wise?
11/14/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Castablanca
Thoughts on my HotA build / setup?

@Compusmack:

Well balanced barb. That offhand is very nice, except for the life on hit. Lifesteal suits you much better. I would replace that offhand with a lifesteal + crit damage offhand, (probably will be less wep damage than the one you have, but that's okay as long as it's 800+).

Nice attack speed and crit chance to spam hammersmash. Because you're doing so much crits with hammersmash, lifesteal will scale up with your attack, whereas Life on Hit not only plateaus, it actually diminishes because of the proc coefficient. Actually, smash isn't so bad as it's proc coefficient is 0.8.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAQWh3lS4ZUdGtaZFc3VGhxRXJzNWdISVZWeENoU0E#gid=0

Thanks, I figured I probably need to transition to LS eventually (just did the belt recently to start) but I wasn't sure when to drop the LoH for it. I'll have to shop around for the weapon change to see if I can swing it.
@CoisaRum

Nice barb! I'd definitely recommend getting either Inna's pants or boots with 12% run speed. Otherwise you're looking pretty good.
View profile
11/14/2012 10:58 AMPosted by CoisaRuim
hx, i would just like to know, what would be my priority right now, gear wise?

@CoisaRuim:
More crit damage. Get them in your rings and amulet.
You have fantastic atkspd and crit chance, try to keep them where they are at.
Shoulder armor is the cheapest to upgrade. Vileward is good because of high strength, resists, and ARMOR.
thx for the tips, very much apreciated
ANyone have any suggestions on how I can move around pickup radius on my bracers to get better bracers. Or should I leave it as is? I definitely need the radius though.
1 Tauren Druid
I am entirely unqualified to rate anyone.

Me: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/monomach-2421/hero/4319849
Edited by monomach#2421 on 11/14/2012 11:35 AM PST
@udead
9.5/10 ur barb is sick
@etxebe 9/10

<------ me jelly of your chest and belt gave me a !@#$%

maybe a better offhand? better dps. and maybe think about switching to lifesteal instead of Loh?
Edited by Tempest#1250 on 11/14/2012 11:43 AM PST
Not sure if I'm qualified to rate anyone, but I am interested in what anyone would suggest for me.
@homogenized Im in a similar boat, however certainly think your going in the right direction.

Would really appreciate some help with my barb as I struggle even at M3 inferno. Relatively poor, Ive got around 8 mil saved up. I know I need gear upgrades, obviously the IK set and the other Bul Kathos weap would be ideal, but what order should be priority (belt/glove/helm/boots)
Would an emerald be better than the ruby in my offhand?

If there are issues in other areas would be great to get some perspective.... thx in advance
everytime this happens, i rate but dont get rated :(
Not sure what else to get for my barb that cost less than 10mil. Can someone give me some suggestion?
@kluno higher dps weapons def.
@Tempest, maybe get some movement speed on boot or bracer?

Since you doing ww, spring build, maybe get a lower dps offhand with crit damage/socket/str maybe + vit?
@Kluno thanks for the info man. <3
I go by this calculation for what to determine which item is better since I use double tornado build.

http://www.d3rawr.com/d
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]