Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

@kluno
nice barb overall. very nice ias too! i would just suggest trying to get more cc but im sure thats on your wish list ;p
should i use more lifer gems?
@tempest not sure if I'm qualified to give an opinion but your barb is well build i think. Maybe add some more armor? Rate mine too, I know I got lots to improve.
@faiz88

not sure on your skills you may want to try out rend instead of ww i liked this build when i was a 2 hander
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bcRSkP!VZY!YZaZYZ
new belt
change out rings for not loh unless your keep WW
if you are going to do rend on your rings do crit chance, crit dps, and str + one of vita/armor/ar

Edit for who rates me I just started shopping for my ww setup from 2hander cleave rend
Edited by RoyalHighnss#1652 on 11/14/2012 12:10 PM PST
Nice armor Royal, but you blatantly need more strength and a neck with CD!! 7.8/10.
dang thats awesome thanks again
Thinking amulet also I got that one for cheap trying to keep fury gen up. More str wanting to get rid of my boots for more str/vita, belt more str,
@RoyalHighnss get more vit 7/10
rate me!!
11/14/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Bilkiller
rate me!!

u gonna get ignored because u are not following the rule
@Bilkiller *yawn* another cookie cutter WW barb
@fingerling nicely chosen gear there bud. not sure how to gear 2hander builds but maybe some vit or str on helm would be nice and life steal on skorn although ive noticed thats not cheap by any means. good amount of crt chance overall. i bet slam is fun with that high dps weapon and mad amounts of crit damage lol

also glad to see 2hander barb with a sprint skill. cant imagine how slow it would be not using sprint since ive been using it for so long lol
View profile
@Fingerling
Wow. amazing paragon level. You have my respects, as you're a true diablo player.
(I mained a dh, and recently switched over, but your paragon inspires me).
Very balanced barb, but I think you know that attack speed can amplify 2h skorn build a crap ton, especially at higher MP levels where sustained dps and constant life leech is needed.

So, I'd begin by switching out that hellfire for an AS+CD ring. You're already 80+ paragon, you don't need to level anymore!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side-note, friends! please give my thread some love:
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004698384#1
This guy is being mean and telling me to stop bumping my own thread :(
My post is on Comparing HOTA with Seismic Slam.
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 11/14/2012 12:40 PM PST
@Cheeba

The best defense is a good offense!! get rid of those vita gems for strength. Your #1 focus should be acquiring a source of lifesteal. A new weapon or offhand =/
nice stuff though. 8.5/10

*didnt notice bloodthirst. 6% is good but you need more dps for that to be sufficient. get 175k dps and youll never die, infact youll begin to think you want that witching hour and that the IK is'nt what it used to be
Edited by Geezer#1436 on 11/14/2012 12:46 PM PST
Geezer, just plain elite. I even love your Hellfire ring.
@Cheeba

The best defense is a good offense!! get rid of those vita gems for strength. Your #1 focus should be acquiring a source of lifesteal. A new weapon or offhand =/

*didnt notice bloodthirst. 6% is good but you need more dps for that to be sufficient. get 175k dps and youll never die, infact youll begin to think you want that witching hour and that the IK is'nt what it used to be

9/10 very balanced barb with high dps!

hey guys im thinking about changing my lamentation to witching hour. It will boost about 18k damage but i will lose the 3 ls and some AR. if i do change it i will just use ls passive what u guys think? is it worth the 18k damage for losing 3ls and 40 AR? thanks in advance.
@picklesjr
you guys posted fast, I was doing Geezer... like to see viable shield barbs. I would say get a Lamination belt, maybe upgrade your gems. Gets costly though I know.
Edited by PUREdisdain#1880 on 11/14/2012 1:04 PM PST
View profile

As a side-note, friends! please give my thread some love:
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004698384#1
This guy is being mean and telling me to stop bumping my own thread :(
My post is on Comparing HOTA with Seismic Slam.
@Castablanca

Your barb is pretty godly! You have some of the items I wish I could buy in hardcore. Got a billion gold with no upgrades to spend it on ;(
@Cheeba

9/10 very balanced barb with high dps!

hey guys im thinking about changing my lamentation to witching hour. It will boost about 18k damage but i will lose the 3 ls and some AR. if i do change it i will just use ls passive what u guys think? is it worth the 18k damage for losing 3ls and 40 AR? thanks in advance.

Tuff call there. It wouldnt leave you with mutch life steal...I would probably stay with the lam. Nice build though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]