Diablo® III

Rate the Barb Above u V10

Your barb is pretty godly! You have some of the items I wish I could buy in hardcore. Got a billion gold with no upgrades to spend it on ;(

Thanks protatoe.
OMG. all hardcore, and 200k+ hardcore barb. OMG.
OMG._________________________________OMG.
speechless...
OMG._________________________________OMG.

Your barb is pretty godly! You have some of the items I wish I could buy in hardcore. Got a billion gold with no upgrades to spend it on ;(

@ Protatoe

bow down
my new idol
100 / 10
Edited by Gawdzilla#1218 on 11/14/2012 1:15 PM PST

9/10 very balanced barb with high dps!

hey guys im thinking about changing my lamentation to witching hour. It will boost about 18k damage but i will lose the 3 ls and some AR. if i do change it i will just use ls passive what u guys think? is it worth the 18k damage for losing 3ls and 40 AR? thanks in advance.

Tuff call there. It wouldnt leave you with mutch life steal...I would probably stay with the lam. Nice build though.

yea i know its tough call but my offhand and ls passive are gona cover it up maybe. its gona boost my dps 18k and i still have 900 loh and 5.3 ls
@Casablanca

Well....time to start over....

maybe just a suggestion for you to try one time. Go throw..just switch offhand and skills...youll be chuckin' like no other...you got mega asi.

i got you on the shoulder ;P (imo...to each there own-vile wards look sweet ill give everyone that)

-10/10
@Geezer

Nice barb, 8/10

Could use another MS item :)
i could use an updated profile ;) lots more dps on what i ACTUALLY wear...blizz should fix the profile thing...last updated...3am.. huh/?!
maybe just a suggestion for you to try one time. Go throw..just switch offhand and skills...youll be chuckin' like no other...you got mega asi.

i got you on the shoulder ;P (imo...to each there own-vile wards look sweet ill give everyone that)

-10/10

Thanks Geezer :)
I tried weapon throw as a fury generator. but my dps isn't high enough to make the weapon throw's kill fast enough or crowd control fast enough at MP7 or higher. Below MP5, weapon throw dominates, I'm like a machine gun.

Those shoulders are awesome! wow.
@Castablanca First of all love the name. Second you have really great gear. Im not a pro at this but having LoH is always a good thing if you can afford it unlike me.
@ Jahma

Looks like you are new to WW. Work on getting a weapon for your OH, shield is not an ideal OH for this build.
I just started playing my Barb again today, last time I ever used him was the first week the game launched. While farming with some friends the IK chest dropped and I decided to get a few more pieces and upgrade him a bit.

Maybe you guys can give me some advice on what I can upgrade next for more dps/hp.
11/14/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Jahmakazoon
@Castablanca First of all love the name. Second you have really great gear. Im not a pro at this but having LoH is always a good thing if you can afford it unlike me.

Je vous remercie beaucoup. Enfin quelqu'un qui apprécie la culture!
Castablanca = the classic movie remade in HD featuring casters!
For appreciating thou's name, thy mayst befriendeth thine onist thist dayeth of thee.
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 11/14/2012 1:42 PM PST
11/14/2012 01:38 PMPosted by ExzoSSG
Maybe you guys can give me some advice on what I can upgrade next for more dps/hp.

@ExzoSSG:
For dual wield barb such as yourself:
1) strength
2) attack speed
3) crit chance + crit damage (equally important)
@acrimony

Amazing barb, best geared, and a great guy on the forums.
@castablanca

great barb, love the gear, probably can faceroll mp10, am i right?
@MooseMaximum

7/10

-1 little bit more critical hit chance
-1 more critical hit damage
-1 bit more all resists
@kuaram , you're fine for now. maybe better life steal % could be a nice upgrade or a off-hand with 3% ls and 90+ cd + socket ( prefferably a dagger ) could be just the ice on the cake !
11/14/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Castablanca
For dual wield barb such as yourself

I'm not a DW Barb, I'm using a 2-H weapon.
i got skipped
@newton All around your gear looks incredible.(just started working on my barb so I look in no fit shape to be telling you what to improve) But if I were you I would spend more money on that ammy and try to get something that has more crit dmg as well. that should get you closer to 150-175k dps.

As a two hander I am trying to figure out what skills will help me survive higher end monster power. Should I be putting more into crit or life leech when I buy new rings, wrists and an ammy?
@ octopussiy. Put an emerald gem in your weapon, start stacking crit and crit damage and if you can afford it get attack speed as well. Also use rend with blood lust to keep you healed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]