You guys have skipped me
11/14/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Whocare
You guys have skipped me

not posting a profile and didnt link it ? 0/10
@bloodspawn
get a new weapon if u want to do 2 hander
4.5/10

Gawdzilla#1218
All my equipment isn't worth 1 of your weapon.
Edited by Bloodspawn#1367 on 11/14/2012 3:42 PM PST
@Gawdzilla

Nice Res, good CC, IAS and really nice Blackthornes.

More Str and CD will help increase your DPS to go with that CC.

@Whocare

Cant see your D3 profile
Edited by Orion#6600 on 11/14/2012 3:41 PM PST
@BloodSpawn 8/10

Pros: You scored 51k DPS resorting to various good Rares. Your Warlord Sword definitely is my favorite piece of gear you own (I like swords and the fact it has ~400 STR along with 5.70% Life Steal and the critical damage modifiers).

Cons: I do not like the skill set a whole lot. I have nothing against Bash or Leap, but I feel the runes can be different. For Bash, I would use the Punish Rune to build up your skill powers to make Leap and Rend more lethal. Leap I would do Iron Impact.

@Orion 10/10

You pretty have the items that I have been hunting for and its proof it works, but I am going to end up using a 2hand weapon over 2 1hand weapons.

My account: ChrisH36#1805
Edited by ChrisH36#1805 on 11/14/2012 3:46 PM PST
@Gawdzilla: Very nice gear and setup. I would give either a 9 or 10 out 10 for you. Have you considered Rend at all over slam?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Whocare-1187/hero/1578156

Skipped rate meh
@ whocare

Skipped rate meh

9/10 glubs could use moar str....and vit
Edited by Reasoning#1112 on 11/14/2012 3:45 PM PST
Actually already have a signifigantly higher dps OH with much nicer stats, just doesn't have LS so I swap out when i'm running different MP levels. Also, yes, i'm cookie cutter, until I decide which hybrid I want to go with. Not the biggest fan of SS or HoTA as they slow me down, and I haven't tried WT yet though it seems like that's the way i'm going to go once I find a nice 300th spear for a decent price.

Skipped rate meh

Amazing Barbarian. What a wonderfully itemised Barbarian. I see you're using my build :)

10/10
@Reasoning

Nice, all rounded barb! Next upgrades are probably the rings or a beautiful main hand.

Overall 8/10 Barb.
@lordGT 9.2/10

80k+ elite kills. Wow.
Balance dps & ehp.
Nice one!
i also got skipped. would be nice to get some input or suggestions what i can do better. Thx guys
edit: my actual dps is about 152000 unbuffed, think here in my profile it didnt update and is with buffs at around 280000
Edited by hegel#1119 on 11/14/2012 4:00 PM PST
Gawdzilla#1218
All my equipment isn't worth 1 of your weapon.

both are drops, i cant afford either if i have to buy them lol

@Gawdzilla
Nice Res, good CC, IAS and really nice Blackthornes.
More Str and CD will help increase your DPS to go with that CC.

thanks
i'll try to find place i can stack them ... i feel i m already kinda maxed out :( .... all new upgrades are 500m+

@Gawdzilla 10/10
You pretty have the items that I have been hunting for and its proof it works, but I am going to end up using a 2hand weapon over 2 1hand weapons.

its not actually working as good as i wanted ... i m still trying to figure out how all those other barbs get 300k dps and i only have 120k

11/14/2012 03:41 PMPosted by tekkazerox
@Gawdzilla: Very nice gear and setup. I would give either a 9 or 10 out 10 for you. Have you considered Rend at all over slam?

i tried rend i dont think i like it that much .... that was back when i only have 90kps .... i might test again
i really want to try HOTA ... i might do that tonight ....

i m far from 10/10 but thanks guys
Please rate me I have been skipped several times!!! :-(
@DevineSlayer 7/10 Decent DPS low ar and low hp try working on those ;)
@ hegel: 8/10

need more sustain (LS).

@ DevineSlayer: 5/10

need more hp and move speed.
rate pls :) thanks.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]