Diablo® III

Ring Delema

So i'm bouncing back and forth on rings.

SOJ vs Alternative

Alternative shows a bonus of 8k hp, 6k dps, 0.6% protection.
SoJ is a cheapo till i make up my mind on a nice WWcc value.

My delema... is the SoJ worth the loss of other stats? What constitutes "ELITE" just the three packs or +Ubers, KeyWardens, Act Bosses? Everything w/o a white name? or only random pack spawns?

Any experienced advice is welcome.
Reply Quote
If you don't have issues with trash packs and you dont need the life help, the SOJ is going to give a huge boost over the alternative. Even if the SOJ was a 15% bonus against elites its still three times as good as 6k dps.

At your current damage shown on your profile 120,000 a 15% boost against elites is 18,000. Last I checked 18,000 is WAY bigger than 6,000. If you feel like you need the life stick with the rare. I suspect you don't though. Also with the higher damage against elites you should be returning more life back because of higher damage.
Edited by bonsaitree#1516 on 11/14/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Absolutely. all taken into account, trash packs are exactly that, and usually i dont waste my time killing them. Against elites, i always have the 26% SoJ on. The hp and dps isnt a big deal, but the AR boost is nice against Ubers, Belial and Azmodan.

As such the issue that i can't seem to get off my mind is the "What constitutes 'Elite'?" part.

Edit: Also, my eDPS is actually around 90k. The 120k is showing because I had left the game while in WotB, to catch the end of an auction.
Edited by Iron87#1644 on 11/14/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bosses and ubers are considered Elites for the purposes of the SOJ
Reply Quote
2:0 SoJ

Anyone else field test this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]