Diablo® III

Wings : angel & blade wings

They should give something more than just making you look beautiful.
E.G :
Angel Wings Should give :
- +20% more holy damage makes senses since it is "godly"
- +10% to all stats (str, vit, dext, int)
- +100 to all resistances
- Enemies who attacks you take an extra 20% of your physical damage as holy damage.
and a one time revive for hardcore mode : if you die, you only ressurected once (the wings broke and the item disappear) - the wings must be character bound.

Blade Wings Should give :
- +20% more fire damage makes senses since it is "monstrous"
- +10% to all stats (str, vit, dext, int)
- +100 to all resistances
- You leave a trail of fire dealing 20% of your physical damage as fire.
and a one time revive for hardcore mode : if you die, you only ressurected once (the wings broke and the item disappear) - the wings must be character bound.

Any thoughs ?
Reply Quote
excessive bonuses but a good idea. This will of course never happen because you are basically forcing people to spend $100 to get an in game bonus. Unless they gave it to everyone, they would create more angry people then happy ones.
Reply Quote
not really its the bonus for getting the ce
Reply Quote
Blizzard promoted Pay2Win enough with the RMAH, this would be way too much...
Reply Quote
Lol im entitled to in game bonuses because I paid more for a box? Good gracious. Why dont they just cut the middle man and give you a 1% stat bonus to everything for every 10USD on the RMAH.

Would be fun right?

/sarcasm
Reply Quote
First off let me say that I do have the CE.

Now that that is out of the way. I don't think this is a good idea at all. All it will do is enrage those that did not get it. This would be an unfair advantage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]