Diablo® III

So what happened? - Removed from game?!?!

"You have been removed from the game" all of a sudden a few times now while i am busily trashing mobs =.=

Can someone explain?

This is really frustrating
Edited by SilverRhythm#6301 on 11/14/2012 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
AGAIN it happens, what the heck is this, blizzard?

This never happened before to me in all my entire game and now this thing is coming up over and over again
Edited by SilverRhythm#6301 on 11/14/2012 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Are you ahead of the group? Ive been booted back in the day for clearing way ahead of people. Back when everyone was always dead lol.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Zaino
Are you ahead of the group? Ive been booted back in the day for clearing way ahead of people. Back when everyone was always dead lol.

Nope, I am just playing a normal solo Archon game and melting creeps all the way and all of a sudden, "REMOVED FROM THE GAME"

what crap is this?
Reply Quote
When I checked on Google, this kind of posts dated back when it was first released.

But now it happened to me.....weird and am really pissed off.
Reply Quote
Sounds like hax. Might be a good idea to change your password immediately and get b-net authenticator if you haven't already.

Also change your steam passwords, etc. if you keep the same ones would be a good idea.
Reply Quote
it used to happen to me as well..

you are hitting the "input limit reached" error..

i came here the day they turned it on and asked this same question..

people told me i was spamming the buttons.... : /

possible you were talking in chat channels?
or swapping between them?
Reply Quote
Sounds like hax. Might be a good idea to change your password immediately and get b-net authenticator if you haven't already.

Also change your steam passwords, etc. if you keep the same ones would be a good idea.

Ok, I going to give a try on this.

But for your information, I never clicked into any freaking 3rd-party sites or phising mails. There is no way a hacker going to get my info that way
Reply Quote
it used to happen to me as well..

you are hitting the "input limit reached" error..

i came here the day they turned it on and asked this same question..

people told me i was spamming the buttons.... : /

possible you were talking in chat channels?
or swapping between them?

I only remember I had a friendly chat with a random dude in general chat, but that is all. Never did gave any info or go on Skype.
Reply Quote
Bump for response please
Reply Quote

Ok, I going to give a try on this.

But for your information, I never clicked into any freaking 3rd-party sites or phising mails. There is no way a hacker going to get my info that way

I never did this either and my account got jacked and turned into a gold-spamming account. I only found out about it after I received a message saying my account had been banned from talking in the chat channels. I had to email Blue and once they saw that my account logged into China (when I am always NA) they immediately fixed it and I had to get authenticator.

EDIT: PS I use very strong passwords always at least 8 chars with mixture of letters, symbols, numbers, upper and lower case.
Edited by j0Tev#1518 on 11/14/2012 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Once again, AGAIN the same old crap.

Removed from the game!

and then when i was removed from the game, i was straight directed to disconnect from the game and i saw some rubbish banner at the top right corner saying free upgrade to level 60. Hell Nightmare or Normal mode =.=

If it happens again I going to get a screenshot up.

EDIT: seriously I need some response on how to solve this guyz, Blue or anyone experienced this before.
Edited by SilverRhythm#6301 on 11/15/2012 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump for response please
Reply Quote
This.

11/14/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Zaino

When I start a room and people join, you op barbs get 1 warning. Stick with group, or get the boot. Dont care if your plvl 100.

You were kicked for either making the game hard for the group and not contributing dps or for wandering.

If you want to wander...solo a lower mp.
Edited by Kush#1975 on 11/15/2012 8:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
i said it at the start....

i played a solo archon wizard farm as usual at mp2 act3....

i dont play with a team unless i use my monk or DH.

but now this error is persisting.

Well guyz, if i happen to get hacked, thanks for all the good times blizz and community.

This will be the last game i buy from blizz.
Reply Quote
Have you emailed support? That's probably your best bet. If you haven't been hacked then you might have a corrupt file somewhere in your system and might want to try reinstalling the game.
Reply Quote
You wont get a blue response here in general. Go to the Customer support forum. Your odds are much better there.
Reply Quote
thanks guyz, i only posted in the technical support forums.

Hopefully they respond to me, but if they dont then i will resort to emailing them.

You are right, probably i need to reinstall my game here. Let me try that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]