Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you part 8!

@Ferzerk
Great weapons and really nice Depth Diggers, I would just advice to drop some MF to get more All-resist. Nothing else comes to mind.
8/10
Edited by DarkRaziel#1326 on 11/18/2012 11:16 PM PST
@darkraziel
ur shoulder def got to go lol!!u could get a very nice one for under 5mil
if u have nat boot ..y not go for a nat ring only IAS one is very cheap now under 5mil i think!
6/10
@DarkRaziel
Seems like a nice setup. I just returned to the game so can't really give much feedback.

A hacker got my account and ran Hell runs for 10 paragon levels. When I got my account back I spent the 10 million he had acquired to gear up my monk and my brothers wizard for inferno. The results was what my monk has now.

@kookie yeah, I need to get my crit% and my crit damage higher (need some socketed weapons). Though my in-game crit% is actually 22%.
Edited by Kafziel#1611 on 11/19/2012 12:06 AM PST
@kafiel
ur bracers are not so good.... and the overall critical chance on ur monk is quite low.....
Edited by Kookie#1493 on 11/18/2012 11:59 PM PST
@Kookie

Need more attack speed! Gotta get faaassstteeerrr.
@davidluv

i think you can find a better shoulder. something with higher dex and resist.
@Marc

thanks for the input. when you mentioned you havent spent much gold, how much did you actually spend? i definitely cant even afford innas pants, quite sure i cant buy that unity ring as well.
if i were you i would drop that shield. chest next, and probably the belt, unless you are looking to get the 4 pc innas.
@Marc yea not bad tank gear. Getting more life is the only thing i can say. Besides that just upgrade everything everywhere lol.

For the person to critique me next my stats haven't updated, my dps is 145k.
@Marc yea not bad tank gear. Getting more life is the only thing i can say. Besides that just upgrade everything everywhere lol.

For the person to critique me next my stats haven't updated, my dps is 145k.

Very nice! I would get a better off hand, because I can't be arsed to check my attack speed before turning SW on. Then again, I wouldn't because I don't have that kind of gold =/.
Edited by MensoDummy#1398 on 11/19/2012 6:30 AM PST
@MensoDummy
nice solid build, but shoulder a little low on dex
use vile ward for both high dex/resist
always getting skipped ...lol!
@mansodummy ur setup is ok for mp4 or less !
5/10
wow @ kubbed ur build is very nice man id have to say one of the better monks on here il give a 9.5/10 damn near 200k dps and 450% CD insane hell of a monk man
@Rocky
More crit chance.. try to ditch the Shen set and go for a WKL offhand with a non elemental damage main hand.

Just takes time to build it up :)
@Arcto

Wow, very clean and nice set you got going on there.. I don't know what else I can comment but just wow..
@planeswalker

Looks like a very young monk with so many possibilities u can evolve. I was a shield monk initially as well. U may wan a higher blk chance shield than 20% and maintain ur cc. I hv a similar shield I keep for momento sake.
@bishop
get a better off-hand if you can, if not, get shoulders with at least 220DEX, with all other stats the same.

@commentor below me: Plz tell me what to improve, but not my weap or gems plz. :)
View profile
@Sheppito

At close to 100K DPS upgrade dem gems!! Besides that not bad but you can use upgrades for your MH ring and ammy. Shouldn't cost you much to do so.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]