Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you part 8!

@nicman777

If you have the pants you don't have to look for the ammy. You will loose a bit on ATK speed but the extra vit and LOH goes a long way. I can run any MP but only do 8-9 for ubers and 10 for keys. Rest might as well play MP0-5 depends on how I feel or who else is running. Sure think I'll add you and we can run a muck.

@Decaye01

Crazy elite kill count. Nothing much I can say that you havn't thought of already. Top tier weapons and gear.

10/10
Thats what I do for organs as well mp 8 or 9 but for 8 sometimes not everyone gets one so its better 9 or 10 defiently. hehehe...

for keys i just use 7 i always get one. just dont repeat the same act at once though bec as it is configured it wont give the next one.

yeah looking forward in playin with youl.
@nicoman u might want to drop some res and go for dps and more vita
ur glove ammy bracet all can be replace for a fair amount
try to have 45-50k hp over 5000 armor and 600-650 allres and some ls and have like 180k unbuffed dps u should be fine for mp10 keys and ubers !
@CaptainCarl

Thanks man. You're gear is legit. Prioritizing well, keep at it!
@decaye - is that 210 with BoH and FitL? nice EF..
@simplemath

I believe I am at 210k only with the Scoundrel's Crit chance buff. In group play un-buffed I think I am at 202k.
@decaye i think ur build is not that great sure higher dps look nice but if u cant survive then it means nothing i think theres tons of stuff u need to change to farm keys and ubers in mp9-10
hope that helps.. nice ef tho..wondering if that has more dps or mine
Edited by kubbed#1309 on 11/27/2012 9:05 AM PST
@simplemath
nice gears mate. i believe you'll own if you get yourself a set of DW weapons.

However if that doesnt go well with you, i believe your litany can be upgraded if you find a normal rare ring with either avg dmg or atk speed (plus the CD and CC you already have on it). I would go with adding avg dmg because its usually cheaper.

Atk speed on your glove or amulet could help alot too since you're a 2hander, but i'm sure you know that already, it just costs insane.

Hope you found this useful!
@kubbed - I wouldnt let you into my MP10 farm. You dont deal enough damage.
@simplemath
nice gears mate. i believe you'll own if you get yourself a set of DW weapons.

Yeah thats the next move.. its just going to cost a ton of money. Skorn is just such a good value.. the one i have now was 350 mil. To replace output and stats with DW i need to spend well over 2 billion
11/27/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Shokh
Atk speed on your glove or amulet

Yeah exactly.. i could go trifecta on either glove or neck... at the cost of a lot of ehp and a LOT of gold.. I dont think im going to be upgrading my neck anytime soon ...
@simplemath u do know im missing a gem in my weapon right..as far as being on ur mp10 team! i just LOL so fuking hard !! coming from a guy thats has skorn and only has 220k
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179988275
i dont think i need to be on ur mp10 team
@simplemath u do know im missing a gem in my weapon right..as far as being on ur mp10 team! i just LOL so fuking hard !! coming from a guy thats has skorn and only has 220k
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179988275
i dont think i need to be on ur mp10 team

Skorn and "only" 220?

You do know that Skorn is less damage than DW right?

*when* i have a solid DW set I'll be top 15 unbuffed DPS US.

*edit* also, so who's the Barb and CM carrying you? I know its not you doing the heavy lifting in MP10...

*edit 2* I dont have an MP10 "team" to carry me like you.. I SOLO MP10 ubers...
Edited by simplemath#1821 on 11/27/2012 9:14 AM PST
@ kubbed

Hey, I compared your resistance/armor/hp with mine. Our resistances are pretty much around the same number. My armor is above 5k with STI like you. My HP is the only thing that's really lower than yours. What could I improve other than my vit?
bro please stop it ...top15 unbuffed in the US lol!! half of ur gears is worst than mine .
11/27/2012 09:19 AMPosted by kubbed
half of ur gears is worst than mine

Lol you're high.

*edit* at 225 unbuffed I'm already 54th highest on US server...
Edited by simplemath#1821 on 11/27/2012 9:24 AM PST
Still consider myself a newbie so don't think I can really make a comment about someone else's monk. Wold love to get some help on mine though. I do decent enough with mine just finding it very hard to balance my dps with getting better res and other things. Especially when every thing costs so much for an upgrade! Any help would be appreciated!
@simple are u stupid carrrying me????
i do the most dmg when the #1 barb is not running ... im at 192k unbuffed 51.5 cri and 500 cri dmg and running overawe u really think i need carry???man do some homework before making a fool outta ur self
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]