Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you part 8!

@simple are u stupid carrrying me????
i do the most dmg when the #1 barb is not running ... im at 192k unbuffed 51.5 cri and 500 cri dmg and running overawe u really think i need carry???man do some homework before making a fool outta ur self

Look im not going to argue with you anymore, but all of my stats are better than yours. Not one of your slots other than your weapons is better than mine. I do more damage, i have more ehp... I know for a fact you cant Solo mp10 ubers

You come across like a really arrogant person...
@decaye not much but to get 10k more vit with out losing any dps is hard lol
maybe more cri dmg u have like 400 cri dmg right?
11/27/2012 09:07 AMPosted by simplemath
kubbed - I wouldnt let you into my MP10 farm. You dont deal enough damage.

whos fuking arrogant ...fyi my nat ring is much better than urs and i dont fuk wit RM ballers
grinded all my gears ..nub
and yes! i do more dmg wit a skorn ...
Edited by kubbed#1309 on 11/27/2012 9:44 AM PST
@Fenris

Don't worry about it.

Some advice for you firstly would be to get your OWE resistance right. I see phys resistance and cold resistance, pick one and stick to it. I see your resistance is low and this is the primary reason i believe.

Secondly, overall you seem to be lacking both life sustain and dps.

One tip for dps would be to get sockets on both your MH and OH and socket a good crit gem in there.

Life sustain wise.. amulets usually provide a good source of LoH without costing too much, so you could start looking there, since your rings already have some. An alternative would be to use transcendence (take out resolve) for some LPSS.

This is just to start with.. i could go into going for crit chance on glove and neck too, if you're looking to use Sweeping Winds - Cyclone... but i believe you have enough to work on.

*edit* oh i forgot to mention, your band of hollow whispers is pretty weak offensively. The only good things about it is the AR and LoH. Even then its only pretty meagre. Get a proper ring with similar vit, and AR (or your OWE resist), plus >70 dex and LoH.
Edited by Shokh#1459 on 11/27/2012 9:42 AM PST
whos fuking arrogant ...fyi my nat ring is much better than urs and i dont fuk wit RM ballers
grinded all my gears ..nub

Edited by kubbed#1309 on 11/27/12 9:05 AM (PST)
@decaye i think ur build is not that great sure higher dps look nice but if u cant survive then it means nothing

Nub.. lol u have 500k ehp and sub 200k even with your missing gem... AND only have what like 2.4 LS and 400 LOH? you die a lot in MP10 dont you..

Also how is your nat ring better than mine at all? I have mor cc, and 5% life AND my res on it...

Anyhow.. keep on getting carried by your barb buddy and thinking you're the !@#$. I'll keep soloing MP10, which you most definitely CANT do.
Nub.. lol u have 500k ehp and sub 200k even with your missing gem... AND only have what like 2.4 LS and 400 LOH? you die a lot in MP10 dont you..Also how is your nat ring better than mine at all? I have mor cc, and 5% life AND my res on it... Anyhow.. keep on getting carried by your barb buddy and thinking you're the !@#$. I'll keep soloing MP10, which you most definitely CANT do.

TBH NUB!! i rarely die in mp10 ubers even on reflect dmg mobbs . how is my nat ring not better than urs ???see ur a fukin nub just for saying that ..i never solo mp10ubers but u did
why??maybe cuz ur a !@#$in ***#!@*% no 1 wants to run with u??stop being a ***#!@*% and go solo mp10 nub
@ Shokh, thanks for the help! I have been trying to get all CR when I first hit 60 had res all over the place was a mess. Will definately look into getting a better ammy and rings. by looking at some of the profiles here I have a long way to go!!!
@kubbed I might drop a tad..yes i am lookin for a better glove bec i accidentally salvaged my tri effect one hahhaa..well i have reached 45 vit the most as current if i dont change me rings and other things...I dont want a 650all resistance , i increased mine so i can just stand hitting too lazy too kite and often forget too hahaha.. bec i already tried havin 180K dps and i still dont one hit mp 10 monsters...

Oh i am fine finding keys form mp 7-10 ...i just dont wanna play 9 and 10 alone bec its way to tiring for me just for keys...you know what i mean.

With ubers I have no problem with mp 8-10. just as long everyone does thier work...hahah..

thanks for the opinion...btw good set up you have..
@kubbed why are you missing a gem? anyhow just read some things here...i dont think its proper and nice to be arguing over forum besides didnt you notice everyone here have good set up..and let them be if they said anything about you..dont let it affect you ...its only diablo game..dont take it personal ...you should know better...:)

anyhow, good work on your set up again..have fun playing
@simplemath

so you say you wouldn't let kubbed in your mp10 farm because he can't deal enough damage? So then what do you say about my build with only 92k dps shown?

I can tell you that I will be reviving you more then you'd be reviving me in a mp10 match.

5.7% LS, 1742 LOH, 245.6 LPSS (12.2k HP per Mantra), 500 LPS, 10k globes/potions.

Just because I have 92k dps, doesn't mean I won't be standing at the end of each elite pack.

I wouldn't let you in my mp10 uber run :P

I love the forums LOL
Edited by Hambone07si#1580 on 11/27/2012 10:19 AM PST
I think your build is great!!! thumbs up!... you only do mp 10 also just for organs right? or you use it also for farming? it really takes long with thier mp so high
@nicoman777 Amazing gear! My only suggestion is based on skill choices. You seem to like spirit regen skills, but I recommend a more direct damage build with sweeping wind - cyclone and mantra of conviction.
11/27/2012 09:51 AMPosted by kubbed
Nub.. lol u have 500k ehp and sub 200k even with your missing gem... AND only have what like 2.4 LS and 400 LOH? you die a lot in MP10 dont you..Also how is your nat ring better than mine at all? I have mor cc, and 5% life AND my res on it... Anyhow.. keep on getting carried by your barb buddy and thinking you're the !@#$. I'll keep soloing MP10, which you most definitely CANT do.

TBH NUB!! i rarely die in mp10 ubers even on reflect dmg mobbs . how is my nat ring not better than urs ???see ur a fukin nub just for saying that ..i never solo mp10ubers but u did
why??maybe cuz ur a !@#$in ***#!@*% no 1 wants to run with u??stop being a ***#!@*% and go solo mp10 nub

I R UBER hear me ROAR!

This is a rate thread not a flame thread.

@Freyzor, should probably try to get weapons with open slots, it be the easiest way to increase dps with crit dmg. Also I am a big fan of open slots on chest and legs. Do it up :)
11/27/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Hambone07si
so you say you wouldn't let kubbed in your mp10 farm because he can't deal enough damage? So then what do you say about my build with only 92k dps shown?

That you need to be carried past enrage timers in high MP uber encounters. Thats what it says.

I can tell you that I will be reviving you more then you'd be reviving me in a mp10 match.

5.7% LS, 1742 LOH, 245.6 LPSS (12.2k HP per Mantra), 500 LPS, 10k globes/potions.

I rarely die.
@simplemath: good god, that dmg is crazy. My only suggestion is maybe increase your attackspeed, but i think everything dies in 4-5 hits anyways.
@Hambone

But you have an unreal amount of sustain.. no denying that.
Not at all simple. not at all :) I do just fine

I don't kite at all. so in that 5min, i'm doing 5min of damage, not 3min of damage and 2min trying to gain life and run from things that hurt like some do. Not saying thats you, but plenty of others
Edited by Hambone07si#1580 on 11/27/2012 11:27 AM PST
11/27/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Hambone07si
I don't kite at all. so in that 5min, i'm doing 5min of damage, not 3min of damage and 2min trying to gain life and run from things that hurt like some do. Not saying thats you, but plenty of others

I dont kite, if i kite I die because i rely on massive dmg output to feed the measly 4.4LL from the skorn. I put out well over 1M dps AOE on average (260 with boh 360 with fitl) and over 1.7 with overawe. I soloed all 3 MP10 bosses in 21 mins last night.

*edit* and ZK\SB was almost 12 of that - I tanked SB's enrage for 4 minutes after killing Kulle (that bastard)
Edited by simplemath#1821 on 11/27/2012 11:33 AM PST
@dough your pretty set already. the biggest hole would probably be CD, i only see 43% on the am. and you could push CC too, and adding a DEX roll to your off hand, but obviously your into endgame gear here. as for your build i would only say look at serenity and see if you really need that extra second from ascension or if you could swap to reap what is sown for a dps boost.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]