Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you part 8!

@thestampede
Solid gear. like thats you use flying dragon. more fun gaming i suppose ;)
your build is just like mine only you are slightly buffer, i bet u can clear mp7 with good efficiency
you just need small upgrades like me, but i have no idea what to upgrade next
7/10
looks good, I'm a newbie but you have solid gear and you only need minor upgrades :-)
i am hesitant to post here for fear of getting torn apart. oh plus i just realized i don't have my weapons on right now. i have a decent WKL and a decent EF but they are on the AH right now.

kakedeigen, your monk is.... well, you do not have a monk. so this one was easy.
@District

Damn, 99k DPS without weapons? I think that is really good. You have some really solid gear there. Maybe get some CC on Nat's ring.

8.5/10
well thats a weird bug...

i also just noticed i have my *other* inna helm (with spirit regen) and my POS hellfire on, since ive just been farming paragon lately. usually i have a much nicer inna helm and a nice Unity instead.

i like your items ok, but don't you feel like at your dps you'd be better off using a weapon with LS? particularly because you would get so much more healing from all your other non-primary damage.
@District

Damn, 99k DPS without weapons? I think that is really good. You have some really solid gear there. Maybe get some CC on Nat's ring.

8.5/10

@lastpulse Pretty nice. I like all the extra armor. I guess I would first upgrade the main hand to something similar, just with crit damage built in. Also I'm assuming that's your buffed dps?
Edited by Phantom#1450 on 11/27/2012 3:29 PM PST
can anyone give me more feedback other than the obvious like upgrading my gems? Looking to get to 100dps and find ways to boost my vit and maintain my resistances. Which item should be the next to upgrade? Thank you!
@JM3319

You can probably try to find some bracers with dex/vit and resistances. Dual if you can afford them, if not single should be fine for now.

Try to get crit chance on any piece that can roll crit chance. Try to aim for 30%+ Crit chance and 250%+ Crit damage? Well, that's what I did. Once you hit that mark you can start to farm and whatnot for more upgrades. But that's where I would want to start.
90 Tauren Paladin
@Decaye01

Amazing damage, nice pool of HP and defence to back it up too. Hopefully I can get near that someday.
@Decaye01

Amazing damage, nice pool of HP and defence to back it up too. Hopefully I can get near that someday.

doesn't have diablo profile. 0/10
@Decaye01

Amulet has no attack speed and EF has no crit or lifesteal. 2/10 Seriously though. Do you expect critique or are you just wanting to show off?
Edited by Shatterbox#1499 on 11/27/2012 4:53 PM PST

Amulet has no attack speed and EF has no crit or lifesteal. 2/10 Seriously though. Do you expect critique or are you just wanting to show off?

Showing off my e-peen, duh. Isn't this why these threads are created? You jelly?? Yeah you are:D

BTW, My ammy schools the majority of trifectas on the market but i overpaid for it. Some douchebag was telling me how he wouldn't take less then 600m for it 2 weeks ago.. I paid less than half of what he wanted after he kept having to relist it. Probably could have saved another 50-100m.

Your rating: 4/10. Too low vit, too low resist. All slots should have dex on it...
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 11/27/2012 5:08 PM PST
scrapz

I envy your dedication and your gear. You've put a lot of thought and time into building your character into a beast. 10/10
@clinch, looks like you just hit inferno with 1k elite kills. That being said I'd say 2/10. You get 2 because your resistance is good, but you lack crit pretty much everywhere.

I would start with your right ring, ilvl47?
You're correct, I've been 60 since yesterday morning. My first character playing Diablo 3 so I'm still trying to get everything figured out. Working through Inferno right now with high resistance gear to help out. I have a couple other pieces that I swap in which puts me up at 28-30% crit. I was just trying to hit 60 as soon as possible and worry about the gear after that.

Edit: In fact, my profile doesn't seem to have been updated at all today, I have replaced that ring you're speaking of. With a few small upgrades today I've raised my dps another 4k and I'm up to 32.50% crit.
Edited by clinch9#1444 on 11/27/2012 6:25 PM PST
@RagingPanda

Bit more crit chance and some more crit damage would be pretty good for you I think. Seem to be prioritizing well. Keep at it.
Edited by Decaye01#1857 on 11/27/2012 6:38 PM PST
@Decaye01: You must be one of the monks with the highest elite kills.. impressive! Good, strong dpser monk build. If anything, you may want to add will probably your attack speed to be higher. Resistance wise looks like to are going towards the all resistance route in preparation for the OWE change in the future. I will rate you 9/10.

my profile>> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SwiftBlade-1403/hero/1792397
Edited by SwiftBlade#1403 on 11/27/2012 7:30 PM PST
@SwiftBlade

I don't have much to add other than the vain hope of finding even better Shenlong's than what you already have! :D 9.9/10.. Better Shenlong's are probably going to be incredibly difficult to come by.

As for me.. I was in an earlier post and followed the suggestions. Just over 100k self buffed, little over 800 AR as well now. Where could I improve? I can run MP5 with moderate difficulty now.
@Dienz

Some of your gear is pretty impressive. Your resist and HP are stellar. You've got a couple trifecta items as well, which is great. But it is possible that you could sacrifice some of that resist. Your rings could be changed out easily to increase your damage if you found the right replacements. Maybe think about going to the Nat's Footprints and Reflection route? You would lose some resist, but for the right price you would not sacrifice resist or HP, while keeping the same amount of dex, the same iAS, and getting the 7% CC bonus.

I'd give you a 7/10, maybe 7.5/10.
Edited by Meta4#1460 on 11/27/2012 9:06 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]