Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you part 8!

@skip11

Well , Im suppose to Rate you but My gear completely sucks compared to you but what i could suggest from my logic to spike your dammage would be to be able to spam your mantra more often , and since your not using an any time Gain spirit per crit , well i would opt for switching the helm for an Inna's that has a 2.0+ spirit per second instead of that uniq helm u got.
That way ud' get the bonus from inna for a total of 2.3 ish spirit per second.

Nice build
11/15/2012 03:27 PMPosted by MrBC
@Tarzan you're pretty much there in terms of gear IMO. There's not a whole lot to improve other than maybe a bracer with crit chance and ias or some more dps on your weapons. Nitpicking really, I'd say 9/10.

so you are recommending lacunis then. cause thats the only bracer that has IAS...

@skip!

crit on your helm is needed. crit or LS on your WKL.. otherwise pretty solid gear.

looks like your hellfire ring has a hidden damage modifier.

8/10 for u
@Tarzan and DarkWicked: I used to use Inna's helm, but I love the aspd of Mempo. Don't have enough money for a crit mempo yet =(. And crit/LS on WKL is also uber expensive, but will of course upgrade it once I got enough money haha. Yeah it's weird on dps calculator my hellfire ring is 54-60 damage instead of 30-60. I'm also using combination strike now instead of beacon (profile hasn't updated yet) to get an extra 10k dps.

@Tarzan: Your gear is solid don't know what to upgrade. Maybe sacrifice resist for a crit Nat rin. Your offhand is beastttt.

9-9.5/10
@Tarzan and DarkWicked: I used to use Inna's helm, but I love the aspd of Mempo. Don't have enough money for a crit mempo yet =(. And crit/LS on WKL is also uber expensive, but will of course upgrade it once I got enough money haha. Yeah it's weird on dps calculator my hellfire ring is 54-60 damage instead of 30-60. I'm also using combination strike now instead of beacon (profile hasn't updated yet) to get an extra 10k dps.

@Tarzan: Your gear is solid don't know what to upgrade. Maybe sacrifice resist for a crit Nat rin. Your offhand is beastttt.

9-9.5/10

yeah, i say it has a hidden damage modifier cause ur ring only shows 3 stats when 4 should roll... and theres a bug that when u roll xx-xx dmg and a +min or +max dmg stat, the +min/max dmg stat doesnt show. it gets calculated into your stats but the ring itself shows no extra stat.

I guess it would be weird if you rill a +12-18 damage stat and also a +32 min dmg stat if it showed +44-18 damage.... so maybe thats why the 'bug' occurs?
Hmm honestly no idea lol
Good gears. CD in gloves and LoH in amulet maybe?

Just posted here so that I can get feedback for my Monk. :)
@ Inan

Hard to judge cause i think you have your magic find set on but you are still 8/10.
Because of that the only thing i can think of is a witching hour. Maybe lacuni prowlers as well? but you may find the loss of resists not sustainable.
Edited by oldman54#6284 on 11/16/2012 2:03 AM PST
Azakiah

You have great Monk compare to main
@Mirekm18 I say change Gem in your Chest To emrald..it help boost your dps not mentioning Dogde rate.. 41k hp is overkill
View profile
@TinyHand

8/10 Doing good with what you got. Time to save a bit for a Temporance. The movement speed and attack speed an almost mandatory for a monk. Also you can prolly get one to your licking for 5-10M now a days.
@captaincarl

i just dont understand it lol, 100's of mil in gear and you have sqaure gems in your chest :O.

i tried going the lifesteal route but couldnt stand it. its so limiting with the correlation to attack speed.
9/10 for rmah :(
@thpgregory

9/10 nice Monk, even managed to drop OWE that so many depend on. Next gear upgrade...hard to say, anything you improve now is gonna cost big bucks. I would look for a steal on the AH or save for a weapon.
Edited by Zlot#1737 on 11/16/2012 8:56 AM PST
@Zlot

8/10 I guess. Your life sustainability is nice, but you've sacrificed a lot of possible crit damage on your weapons. Trading the LOH on your weapons for CD would give you a big boost especially if you can keep the dual life steal.
@Brandson,
your build is amazing , its something I was looking at going for.
I'm jealous of your wkl, can't find anything like that nowadays.
Are you able to do mp10 smoothly with that vit and resist with single ls ?
@Brandson

Very well geared monk --- 9/10

Do you run into any issues with all sustain based on 3% LS and ~500 LpS, like reflect and molten and whatnot?

Im running 6% LS right now but im wondering once you tick that DPS up to ~200k how much more effectively you can get away with less LS b/c that will definitely open me up for a big DPS/crit DMG gain
@ Carotid: prolly want to upgrade your chest mate, unless that's just your MF gear

also your bracers could do with more dex
@jayax

Blackthorns set is weak for a monk.
You have high CC but your low CD is killing your dps.
Ammy is weak, I would look for a high CD ammy instead with beter avg damage and dex.
I hate EFs because of Moltan, but if you can work with it, fine. But high damage with no CD and no OS is killing your dps.
Sun Keeper is vnice.
Nats is nice.

Looks like a very expensive setup, mine probably cost 10% of yours, but my dps is higher.
@SQ79/Carotid I've been trying to figure out which mp level is optimal for me now. On MP3 I'm pretty much running through act 3 at +50% move speed without much stopping. MP6 feels noticeably slower. MP10 is doable save for reflect damage packs. I swap to a weaker main hand with life steal (-40k dps) for those. Going the other way, experimenting by adding Foresight to my combo strike package gets me to 357k buffed dps (from around 298k) but I die instantly on reflect mobs.

I also usually swap Fleet Footed for Resolve for high MP levels, and I go back to Serenity over Seven-Sided Strike (which I was just messing around with at MP3). Although I can get away with only 3.0% LS at MP10 for non-reflect mobs, I have to pay attention to what I'm doing. It also still feels slow. MP3 seems best for XP for me.

@Zork 7/10 I would get life steal on at least one weapon, and try to increase your attack speed probably on your gloves to start. More movement speed on a slot other than legs would help too.
@Brandson

Pretty good ARes build!! solid all around, if i had to choose ill say your rare ring, but its hard to tell.

9/10!
@Cucacola54Mx
Your gears is def solid as is your DPS. If anything, you could use a better pair of Vile wards, perhaps some with Vita
9.5/10
Edited by Grave#1742 on 11/16/2012 11:34 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]