Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you part 8!

@RoxPD1470

I think you know what you're lacking now, so I shall not comment on that. Nice monk overall 9/10 for maintaining balance with your defense while hitting high dps. :)
@realdx
Nice set up aside from maybe a nats ring with cc, I would say that your upgrades are the hundreds of millions to get to the 200k mark 9/10
@prometheus

pretty common set up... i think your next upgrade should be an amulet with CC and high CHD, you might sacrifice a few dex.

or a boots with 12% walk speed.
@ Nico

Very nice monk, probably the best tank monk I have ever seen.
@zulu upgrade shoulder belt EF even tho i know they cost a ton and that about it.
@Nein,

Getting there. If you can afford to drop a penny on some Inna's pants that would go great with the belt!

Cool to see a TR build :)
@Weegee

Nice set up man. I think your tyrael's is pretty beastly. Like me, I think your armor is a bit low, and thats probably mostly from your dex number being a little on the low side. I like your inna's helm with the AR. Everything else looks pretty good. I think, at least IMO, ideally it would be awesome to be able to drop the vit from your shoulders and/or boots to really boost your dex numbers. Keep on grinding my friend
@ RoxPD1470

AWESOME AWESOME monk... it can do mp10 yeh? Well I assume that from you using exploding palm. (I still gotta try this skill out :) )

But with only LS of 2.5 - is that enough?

Only things I would upgrade is possibly a WKL OS LS and maybe boots with movement speed...

I got no idea how to boost my dps to 150 plus without using EF (i don't like the fear factor)
@ RoxPD1470

AWESOME AWESOME monk... it can do mp10 yeh? Well I assume that from you using exploding palm. (I still gotta try this skill out :) )

But with only LS of 2.5 - is that enough?

Only things I would upgrade is possibly a WKL OS LS and maybe boots with movement speed...

I got no idea how to boost my dps to 150 plus without using EF (i don't like the fear factor)

Exploding palm is pretty cool. And I can do MP10, its just not optimal for anything but a challenge really. So I do it every now and then. But I also have another weapon with ~800 dps, 94% CD, OS and 3% LS that I switch out with my EF when I run into reflect damage/electrified mobs

Rate DVTN please
@DVTN Monk is looking solid, maybe switch to a higher light% WKL. I think in order to hit your 150k goal, you need to stack more crit dmg, possibly get it in your ammy.
Iamhero,

Indeed you are, solid monk
@Azakiah

9.5/10

need some advice for my upgrade
Edited by dTcSeetoh#1621 on 11/18/2012 9:03 PM PST
@dTc

i suggest changing away ur glove.

Just my opinion
@ Ralph

I suggest getting a witching hour with res and maybe a nat ring with crit otherwise looking pretty good :-) 7/10
Edited by HeroMarauder#1908 on 11/18/2012 9:32 PM PST
@sp4z
Imho you need more life and res. G'luck!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]