Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@novice, possibly a better witching Hour? Maybe nat ring with Crit chance.. hard to rate a wiz thats better than mine
@Alesso: Thx for the help. Yeah my armor is pretty damn low and with that amount of armor there is no way to run sns soon. I will definitely take a look at upgrading my armor.
If i get rid of Blackthornes though, i would loose a ton of LoH. I´m right now at 1300 LOH and feel pretty good once the nados are running.
But sadly, due to the low armor i´m squishy when just running around without nados doing their job.

btw.: ur gear is stupid good and i would love to have that much defense to safely run sns...sadly your gear is like 200+ mil a piece? that is way out of my league :(

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bragisdottir-2449/hero/47324

Edit: Thanks for making me aware that i always pay a pretty penny more for overvaluing vitality on my gear...played a tank barb till 1.03, guess this behaviour is a leftover from that time :D

Nice, also I guess I should clarify: Definitely *keep* using blackthorne pants, BUT consider swapping it for one with more armor and/or AR. You are right about the LOH... you wanna keep that! btw 1300 LOH is very solid. Just work on that armor, you are not far off in any case. Keep an eye out for +Str affixes while adding armor. +100 Str affix = +100 to total armor. Sometimes people totally ignore +Str on wizard items, unsurprisingly
Edited by Alesso#1854 on 11/26/2012 3:07 PM PST
@FISHY, maybe more AR on the bracers or a mempo.
Hello !
I would like to know how to upgrade this cheap wiz of mine :p
I have a 70m budget :)
Here is da girl !
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aerendur-2905/hero/2564779
thanks !!

Edit : Archon spec :)
Edited by Aerendur#2905 on 11/26/2012 3:45 PM PST
Hello !
I would like to know how to upgrade this cheap wiz of mine :p
I have a 70m budget :)
Here is da girl !
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aerendur-2905/hero/2564779
thanks !!

Edit : Archon spec :)

I think tal's chest is a good place to go for your next upgrade. Prices have become quite reasonable.

Tal's ammy is also a pretty cheap item that would be a pretty big upgrade for you.
Edited by vishnu#1844 on 11/26/2012 3:51 PM PST
11/26/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Disciple
@aspera, good gear just get some better gems for god's sake man! :-)

But they got so expensive all of a sudden! A full set would be about 120 million. For that, I can get a sweet Mempo.
@vishnu

I'd get a higher AS MH to take full advantage of your source and +dmg from rings/ammy. Also a crit mempo although that would be horribly expensive.
@Celanian: I've seen higher dps wands. Idk how much it'd cost to upgrade tho. I've got about 5m gold to spend.
I'd change both of your ring, can get more crit chance for sure!
Edited by NamAhn#1309 on 11/26/2012 4:28 PM PST
@ Nam,

Your DPS is inflated with CD. Your desperately in need of a new/faster weapon, and you have almost no attack speed on any item cept for Andy's. At least you bought a 5% fire damage one good job.

Pants needs armor/ar, both rings needs to be dropped for CC/IAS rings. Ammy needs IAS as well.
@ Nam,

Your DPS is inflated with CD. Your desperately in need of a new/faster weapon, and you have almost no attack speed on any item cept for Andy's. At least you bought a 5% fire damage one good job.

Pants needs armor/ar, both rings needs to be dropped for CC/IAS rings. Ammy needs IAS as well.

I'd say what he needs is a different spec. He has a lot of gear changing to do to make CM/WW work properly.

As far as boozor's gear, I'm honestly not sure, your gear is exceedingly good. I'd probably go with int/crit/res all or armor/crit/res all lacunis as next upgrade. Really tough call though since it is all so good. Rare ring could have more crit chance, I guess, but damn if that wouldn't cost a ton.

Edit: oh I figured out your next upgrade. You are past the 3.01 breakpoint without the enchantress, so move some of that MF jewelry over to the scoundrel and bam, 3% crit for free. He needs 40% MF to put you at the cap, so her ammy and her hellfire ring.
Edited by vishnu#1844 on 11/26/2012 5:00 PM PST
Hey..Would like to know what is my next upgrade..have about 30mil at hand.
11/26/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Chups
Hey..Would like to know what is my next upgrade..have about 30mil at hand.

You're at 2.62 aps. Swap your bracers for crit lacunis to hit the 2.73 aps breakpoint. If you can get some res all and/or armor on them, that's great too.
@ Nam,

I'd say what he needs is a different spec. He has a lot of gear changing to do to make CM/WW work properly.

As far as boozor's gear, I'm honestly not sure, your gear is exceedingly good. I'd probably go with int/crit/res all or armor/crit/res all lacunis as next upgrade. Really tough call though since it is all so good. Rare ring could have more crit chance, I guess, but damn if that wouldn't cost a ton.

Edit: oh I figured out your next upgrade. You are past the 3.01 breakpoint without the enchantress, so move some of that MF jewelry over to the scoundrel and bam, 3% crit for free. He needs 40% MF to put you at the cap, so her ammy and her hellfire ring.

Hey, thanks for the response, always love to hear what people think. I like the idea about using scoundrel for 3% CC. That would put me at 65%CC. But I'm not sure if I can pass up on the armor buff from enchantress even if its just a smidge.
@vishnu

probably the tals chest or zuni boots, get all res on either of em, i would go for the boots.

priority shud be your weapon tho.
@leonidas

replace your defiant signet ring, u could do with more crit
Edited by Dannyboi#6150 on 11/26/2012 11:52 PM PST
@dannyboi, very very decent build so I for one can't really give you any help as you would own me haha, but maybe try get a ring with higher stats or if lifesteal isn't that important the chan wand and source
Paver it looks like you are 1 item away from making the next breakpoint (2.5).
I recommend saving up for decent lacuni prowlers. Gives you 24 move speed as well.

The knockback on strongarm bracers are great for ranged classes but not so cool for us.

Edit:
To whoever wants to rate me, I know the Oculus is a bit off but it's a 15k DPS upgrade over my old Force which I couldn't pass up. It put me below 3.01 APS but I'm still above the 2.73 breakpoint.

I would appreciate any tips on how to reach 100k dps (cost effectively).

Thanks in advance!
Edited by DomonKassui#1611 on 11/27/2012 12:11 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]