Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@markusbeutel Nice gear, but if i were you i would need to replace one piece for one with pickup radius. having no additional pickup radius infuriates me, personally.
@scott

Maybe get some zuni boots...im not expert but if you grab a zuni ring to go with them you get the int boost.
@Pensfan - Your gear is awesome. I would do one of two things. Upgrade your gems or try to increase your all resists. I would start with a Tal's chest with all resist on them. Nicely geared character!!!
@pens I like your chest and ammy alot. I am in a toss up on zuni chest/boots versus tal chest / ammy, Also, wheres your hellfire ring>
@verno71 nice. I need a talrasha chest full of vit too. wheres your hellfire ring??? upgrades for you (and me) would be an open socket stormcrow, and open socket chanto wand...
@Pensfan - Your gear is awesome. I would do one of two things. Upgrade your gems or try to increase your all resists. I would start with a Tal's chest with all resist on them. Nicely geared character!!!

Thank you!! Definitely need to get my all all resis up.....chest is a good suggestion to start with thank you. Those damn gems are so costly and I spent the bank on my echo socket. Good advice though!

@pens I like your chest and ammy alot. I am in a toss up on zuni chest/boots versus tal chest / ammy, Also, wheres your hellfire ring>

I have had the WORST luck with hellfire rolls.........I slapped my best one on my bard build i'm trying to level now. When I play my wiz I am usually doing key runs so the HF hurts me more than it does good. The bard loves it though =)
@verno - Also, maybe grab a tal ammy....yours is pretty nice for a 4 banger but your int is a little low so you'll get that up + the set bonus and maybe even increase your all resis if you find the right one.
@ pens - Witching Hour belt and a new left ring with more CC. (Tal's with CC would also be good, but MUCH more expensive)
11/30/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Maysrill
@ pens - Witching Hour belt and a new left ring with more CC. (Tal's with CC would also be good, but MUCH more expensive)

I'll keep an eye out for one with all resis as that's something I can't sacrifice right now =(

Also nice ammy - if it had life steal that would be sick!
Yooo, anyone want to recommend something for me? :)

I probably need a new ring, brace, glove, boots, pants...
@ pensfan080 that Faith bruiser ring thing gots to go you can get alot better rings with Crit hit and Crit dmg on them as well as the other stats you need/want.
Yooo, anyone want to recommend something for me? :)

I probably need a new ring, brace, glove, boots, pants...

Definitely gloves with IAS, CC, CD trifecta
@mattyice: If I were you I'd be trying to replace the left ring with a Zuni Pox to go with those boots.
11/30/2012 08:13 AMPosted by mattyice222
@ pensfan080 that Faith bruiser ring thing gots to go you can get alot better rings with Crit hit and Crit dmg on them as well as the other stats you need/want.

@mattyice

It's on the list of future gear for sure. All resis and gems are #1 right now.

Your stuff looks pretty good. I'm not too familiar with the skorn setups...I have a nice skorn on my follower doing nothing because my char was too slow with it.

I'd maybe take maysrills suggestion for myself above and apply to you as well. Witching hour belt
11/30/2012 08:23 AMPosted by pensfan080
Definitely gloves with IAS, CC, CD trifecta

Thanks man. I have some CC, CD gloves for DPS but always seem to just wear the magic find ones. I also feel a bit squishy so I was thinking of CC, CD/IAS, and AR for the gloves.
NEED HELP GUYS!!!

Unbuffed I am sitting at ~4500 armor, 700AR (800 arcane/fire), 2.74 ias, 50% crit, 35k life, 1150 loh, 238% crit damage --- about 130k dps on paper

i think ive finally completed my midlevel budget build, and can melt mp9 with SNS AND mw electrify on - and not die. mp10 still takes a while on solo mobs but i can do ubers fairly easily....

most i have spent on any item is 30 mil (weapon, i needed the +.24 to get to my ias breakpoint, and 30 flat for the loh trifecta ammy). I have generally spent between 15-25 on everything else..

i guess i can bump up my crit chance, but ive had it at 57+ with scoundrel before and really didnt notice too big of a difference.
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 11/30/2012 8:32 AM PST
Thanks man. I have some CC, CD gloves for DPS but always seem to just wear the magic find ones. I also feel a bit squishy so I was thinking of CC, CD/IAS, and AR for the gloves.

Check out my sage gloves maybe shoot for something like them....probably my favorite piece of gear so far in this game. Not sure what they are worth on the AH though...will be keeping them for quite some time =)
Oh one more thing (not trying to monopolize the thread).

I was thinking of getting Zuni boots and ring for the 130 int set bonus. Then I saw some folks rocking Nat's boots and ring for the +7 crit chance bonus. Not sure what direction I want to go in now. :)
@grizz

CHD is the main stat it seems your missing

Gloves/off hand ring to boost that
@ Pensfan080

You need some All resist Zun Boots, and also you are rocking only 12% MS. Need to get some Lacunis especially if your running the Blizz kite build.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]