Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

@ThaLucky1

I would say Mempo w/ Crit chance, but my guess is considering your DPS you picked the Tal's for a reason.
@Vortex: Lacunis. Or even rare bracers. That 4.5% knockback is just terribly annoying for cm
@vortex

I think as a cm wizard you lack some cc. Your boots are a bit weak as well. I think the best choice is to change your boots and ring to nats set. Change your skull grasp ring since you already have enough loh. The boots will give you a bonus in resist all too. The extra 7% cc will make life a lot easier.

No need to get top end nats ring.
Yeah the 4.5% knockback is pretty annoying to say the least. I would liek to get lacunis but going by what I paid for the ones on my barb getting all resist ones wont be cheap whatsoever. Well will be hard to do with a mere 90m.

Maybe I should save but yeah my boots terrible as well lol. Choices, choices.... I assume a top end nats would be ones with CC eh?

Just get a regular one for now so you can ditch the baddie boots (lol) and gain 7% CC. The dex boost combined with the CC boost will make up plenty for the LoH / armor loss of your skull grasp.

That OR get a good AS/CC/LoH ring but that will cost you a lot more and gain you the same APS and less CC than Nat's and you'd still have to get new boots so I say just get it over with now. You won't regret it you'll love it.

I sold my Nat's LoH ring with INT for like 8m and that was a week ago so they shouldn't set you back much. Get cheap boots too and you're gtg - you'll love em trust me.

Let's see if the next person can guess what I want to upgrade next! Don't be shy, I won't bite too much at your suggestion ;)
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/24/2012 6:22 AM PST
All resist stormcrow and that is cheap. On the expensive side you could go for apoc chants and cc mempo. I think the stormcrow and adding 5 cc elsewhere will do you good.
^more CC perhaps. An AR CC Lacuni should not be out of reach, but you have to give up Intel on it, not a big deal tbh.
^not too sure tbh but maybe get a better left hand ring, don't think it would be too expensive either
^maybe some loh somewhere in your gear, and upgrade your gems when affordable?
^ Socketed Wand, drop some LoH, All Res on Bracers Chest and Boots. Also a 6/6/6 Triumvirate.
@Rank i cant think of a upgrade for you since your gear is pretty solid... maybe just gems for now?
11/24/2012 10:13 AMPosted by JoeYouKnow
All resist stormcrow and that is cheap. On the expensive side you could go for apoc chants and cc mempo. I think the stormcrow and adding 5 cc elsewhere will do you good.

I can't get 5% CC elsewhere lol..this is pretty much as good as it gets, I'm top 100 in the world with CC in fact just as proof, not meaning to epeen...(ok maybe just a little). Hey not like I can brag about my sheet dps or anything, gotta have something :P

You are correct about the latter though it's all CC mempo with apoc chants from here. No avoid it this time, i've reached the point..ugh gonna dread it to. Sooo much gold I gotta save. my goal is before Christmas lol. 30 days, this is the one instance where I wish prices would drop even more!
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/24/2012 3:08 PM PST
11/24/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Justice
@Rank i cant think of a upgrade for you since your gear is pretty solid... maybe just gems for now?

I would alter your boots/Pants slightly. Get some Zuni boots with resist and then go for Inna pants with VIT(the pants are actually cheap, and you'd only lose the INT on your pants, which with how much you have is minor).

You'd gain movement speed and attack speed, keeping your life/res relatively the same.

As for me....the build I'm using right now is my low MP quick run type build. I can play both as an archon or CM Wiz.

I think my next upgrade should be a higher damage source as I can afford to lose the VIT on there and add DPS.
Tals Chest with higher Vit and 9% IAS
I would get a new amulet with 8-9% crit chance, 20-30 average damage 70-80% crit damage and vit/life.
11/24/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Uglystik

I would alter your boots/Pants slightly. Get some Zuni boots with resist and then go for Inna pants with VIT(the pants are actually cheap, and you'd only lose the INT on your pants, which with how much you have is minor).

You'd gain movement speed and attack speed, keeping your life/res relatively the same.

i agree completely on AR zuni boots..... however im ending up getting a cc% lacunis so il end up with more cc% with relatively the same ias.... since im already at 24% ms right now i dont think 25% max ms is worth losing the resist from my pants
save me!! i have a 90mil budget but i don't know what to use it on next.

I could spend 89mil on a lacuni with 5 crit + pickup radius... but would it be better spend elsewhere?
Belmont- you already have pick-up radius on pants, do you really value it so much to get it on bracers as well? if not, i wouldnt waste your cash on lacunis since I doubt it is much of a dps increase for the 89m cash, and since you are archon spec you dont really need the crit much, just overall dps.

As for me, I only have a 2m budget as I quit the game 4 months ago after selling all my items. I only left myself 3m cash, which I used to buy what I have now, and I've managed to earn 2m and change today. Lookin to bump up my dps mainly, though a bit more vit would be nice. suggestions?
@Netherion i think you can use the 2M u have right now to get a decent vile ward with possible same stats + additional armour and life regen
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]