Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

11/25/2012 06:48 PMPosted by cptsquirts
@Vulpix, if your archon spec i would say get a mh with lifesteal, socket and crit damage also a high dps triumv source

Nah, I only run archon when farming exp for mp1 act 3. Using cm/ww most of the time in mp5-6 with friends.

cptsquirts -- obvious to me-- you need movement speed! Get a good lacunis!

kit -- tal's helm with experience gem

I think you will greatly benefit from a cheapo belt with magic find and higher int. Saw some for like 30k or something.
cptsquirts -- obvious to me-- you need movement speed! Get a good lacunis!

kit -- tal's helm with experience gem

Damn i guess the site didnt update my lacuni's lol
@cptsquirts, im new to playing wizard but I see that your going over the movement speed limit, so maybe swap marrow for relentless pursuit? and trail for bloody footprints along with reflection for the 7% crit. Don't know if that would be an improvement but anyway, any tips for my gear will be greatly appreciated
@Paver I suggest you get another offhand for about 2m - that will upgrade your DPS very much. I think you can also swap your bracers for a high crit one or just get a plain lacuni's for a few mil.
@dabomb69 probably should get a bit of arcane power on crit on either your weapon or source
@TisDA

Moar attack speed!
^ Idk
well need help to augment dps
I would suggest higher attack speed for KaLossiToFR
11/25/2012 10:57 PMPosted by DiabloDave
^ Idk

You need quite a bit, but I'd replace the ring on the right first before everything else. Concentrate on CC/AS. Cheap Zuni boots would also be an upgrade over yours.

What about me guys? And I see mine isn't updated......interesting. I have an ammy with less VIT and attack speed on, and a ring that has 80 INT, 65 all res, 44 CD, 4.5 CC on instead of that hellfire currently.
Edited by Uglystik#1930 on 11/25/2012 11:25 PM PST
deff upgrade your gems in your pants and rings work towards cc on your ammy along with cd
11/25/2012 10:40 PMPosted by TisDA
@dabomb69 probably should get a bit of arcane power on crit on either your weapon or source

I dont think I need any arcane power on crit. I'm using the archon build as you can see, and it seems to be fine. I'd like to hear why I'd need arcane power in crit
@garyt

Get an echoing fury with similar stats but higher DPS.
@smartdrive

get a witching hour, you have enough allres
@Dannyboi

CC mempo?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/konieczny-2780/hero/2080883
Edited by konieczny#2780 on 11/26/2012 3:38 AM PST
you dont have a us profile..
I think u can suggest to change ur pants ? becos i dont think u need any more LOH with ur high DPS man. Get inna temp?
11/26/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Reflection
I think u can suggest to change ur pants ? becos i dont think u need any more LOH with ur high DPS man. Get inna temp?

Shoulders, and better gems.

Shoulders, and better gems.

crit/crit damage tal rasha amulet with average damage and 200/100

trifecta tal's actually, was being dumb
Edited by Proc#1417 on 11/26/2012 7:55 AM PST
@Proc: Dat Andys Face has to go! :D

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bragisdottir-2449/hero/47324
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]