Diablo® III

Master Chief vs. Your Character

Let's be reasonable, you're not going to kill Spartan 117, but how long would you last against him?

I think I'd last about 2.3 seconds

Who can do better than that?
Reply Quote
Remember, magic always beats technology. No matter how amazing technology is, magic doesn't have rules attached to it. Therefore, it always wins (because it makes it up as it goes along).
Reply Quote
Yes, magic doesn't have the same rules attached, but I'll be D.A.M.N.E.D if Gordon Freeman wouldn't waste any of these chumps.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Hippyhell
Remember, magic always beats technology. No matter how amazing technology is, magic doesn't have rules attached to it. Therefore, it always wins (because it makes it up as it goes along).

Very true, however Master chief can jump.

=(
Reply Quote
Magic doesn't beat luck. And as we all know the master chief is made of luck
Reply Quote
Well the diablo 3 character would probably get nerfed and need to repurchase new gear on the AH while the Spartan is screaming racial obscenities in a 12 year olds voice. So the fight would last roughly 11 seconds. 1 seconds for the spartan to aim and fire (my all resist armor does nothing as usual), followed by a solid 10 seconds of the spartan crouching and standing up over the body.

But the fight wouldn't happen anyway because PVP is still not out.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
Well the diablo 3 character would probably get nerfed and need to repurchase new gear on the AH while the Spartan is screaming racial obscenities in a 12 year olds voice. So the fight would last roughly 11 seconds. 1 seconds for the spartan to aim and fire (my all resist armor does nothing as usual), followed by a solid 10 seconds of the spartan crouching and standing up over the body.

^
Rofl. This times infinity.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Is Master Chief even going to be flagged as hostile? I can hear Rainier Wolfecastle saying "My Ghost Bomb, it does NOTHING" already.
Reply Quote
My character would win x1000 over. If he were to fight dom and marcus from GoW though.. i'd get smashed.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Hippyhell

Assuming that magic exists it would have rules as to how everything works. Otherwise spell effects would be totally random.

Sorry for the thread derailment.
Reply Quote
Master Cheif was definately nephalem
Reply Quote
whoa i never thought a blue visited this area of the forums.
Reply Quote
Throw on the WKL and electrocute his suit out of power or maybe it would be like Iron Man and power him up??
Reply Quote

This guy...lol
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Bazinga
My character would win x1000 over. If he were to fight dom and marcus from GoW though.. i'd get smashed.
LOL
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 09:34 AMPosted by zip
Yes, magic doesn't have the same rules attached, but I'll be D.A.M.N.E.D if Gordon Freeman wouldn't waste any of these chumps.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Grimiku
Is Master Chief even going to be flagged as hostile? I can hear Rainier Wolfecastle saying "My Ghost Bomb, it does NOTHING" already.

In The Simpsons episode "Radioactive Man", during the acid flood segment, a line given by Rainier Wolfcastle is often falsely quoted as "The goggles, they do nothing!", when the actual line is "My eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!"

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeamMeUpScotty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]