Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

You know what to do! Go!
Upgrade your gems and try to get more dexterity on some of your pieces (this may be costly since you already have good cc/cd, and you want to replace it was dex/ias/cc/cd.
@ifLaNa

Good start. If you want more damage and don't care about disc, get a non-socket andariel's visage or mempo. Cheaper than getting a 2 socket manticore.
ifLaNa- Try to get Inna's Temperance and Belt for a bit more DPS, and movement speed.
@ifLaNa

Good start. If you want more damage and don't care about disc, get a non-socket andariel's visage or mempo. Cheaper than getting a 2 socket manticore.

I actually have a decent andariel sitting in my stash with 150 dex/50 vit, but i love me some discipline. It lowers my dps significantly, but it makes me able to play a3 mp1 blindfolded (not literally). (And the bonus MF makes up for playing in lower mp)

Tieler: That is what I'm saving up for:)
Edited by ifLaNa#1738 on 11/9/2012 7:44 AM PST
@ifLaNa

I think your next upgrade should be a faster DML. Over all looks good...i seem to be playing catch up to you the Nat users but i just dont like the set lol
@Tiama

Try to upgrade your gems on your chest and such, but other then that, looks good
@Vebot5rr
Your dex is quite low upgrade your gems, also try to get better crit chance on your rings. Should be able to upgrade them nicely for under 2 million each.
Edited by AmazingLarry#1261 on 11/9/2012 8:48 AM PST
Nice DH Larry, looks like you're in the insanely-expensive range to upgrade now. Good luck. I know I need gems, btw.
11/09/2012 09:10 AMPosted by PSEUDONYM
Nice DH Larry, looks like you're in the insanely-expensive range to upgrade now. Good luck. I know I need gems, btw.

Might be better for you to get a Nats armor with Disc and drop the nats helm for something with crit on it. Rare, andys or a better nats helm. The % health on nats will help you survive.
Edited by Dragon#1981 on 11/9/2012 9:15 AM PST
^ pretty beast. His gloves could be upgraded, curious to see what a godly Andariels would do for him, maybe think about replacing the hellfire, but he's probably using exp% bonus off of it.
^nice tri-gloves. drool.

what do you think of my MF DH now that i only have 2mil in the bank? critiques? advice? next gear piece?
i found the ice climbers and just bought the DML but i have a yellow quiver that has +10disc and more dex.
^nice tri-gloves. drool.

what do you think of my MF DH now that i only have 2mil in the bank? critiques? advice? next gear piece?
i found the ice climbers and just bought the DML but i have a yellow quiver that has +10disc and more dex.

I'd recommend using the quiver that gives more disc. 30 is pretty hard to work with.
@Surfinn
Your gears are awesome maybe a little bit more all resist and hp. that's all and your all good.
@DarkSith - I like that you are using a non-Nats build with WF, I think the Tal Rasha's chest is very underrated chest peice, specially with bow builds. That being said, you lack AR, only your Viles has any on them, might want to upgrade that. I'm in the same boat myself, 50K HP without Hellfire but only 230AR and I get melted like butter by Molten in higher MP's. Need some more knockback on your WF too, very low roll which hurts the bow's biggest pro.
@trippy- sell that helm and get an andariels/mempo.. the 20 disc is mehhhhhhh :) attack speed > 20 disc
@lameboi try buying a mempo with 250~ dex
@gtrevin4 everything looks good... though I think you might want to look for crit chance mempo down the road and crit chance nat's reflection
@Gantz

10/10,nth much to upgrade anymore
@cryohexis

I would love to have your gear! 9/10
maybe a better DML.. and obviously a 2socket manticore but thats alot of gold O.o
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]