Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

Yea my bad. =D
@shamx
no review cant see profile

@BucketSmoke
Nice build! almost 40k life should be fine as long as you can back it up with ar or armor.

overall 8/10

ps. how is your disc regen with NS witha low attack speed weapon like ur xbow?
@ Empire

Work on your crit. dmg. and upping your dex. Otherwise, solid build.

7.5/10
@ Thalos

great build and looks to have great survivability (if ur ammy had vit I would pay good money for it lol)

Wouldnt it be annoying if I said "you should upgrade ur rings to trifecta!"... I get so annoyed by that ignorance. would love to know if you have any great jewelry waiting in the wings that arent equipped right now.
I would look at some Vile Wards with Vit or %life, your life is a little low so I would looking at adding some where ever else you can.

Yea, my normal rings are Dex,Vit, %life, AR, CC, CD. Puts me at about 190k dps with a little less then 80k hp.
Edited by Thalos#1909 on 11/13/2012 11:42 AM PST
@ Empire

Work on your crit. dmg. and upping your dex. Otherwise, solid build.

7.5/10

Thanks man! I thought I had high CD... then I noticed ur 550% on armor...

rating ur DH anything less than a 10 is a disservice to this game. Have fun annihilating everything with that sweet build.
Thalos - have you looked at playing with a high DPS windforce (1290+ with socket) could have some fun with the added speed??? Otherwise a good looking character
@winterus

Nice build , could've be better to have higher CC, get a CC amulet maybe?
Tho it would be tough/expensive to find one like yours and have CC on top of it

8/10
@EMPIRE ... by disc regen, do u mean hatred? and my hatred is just fine with my quiver, plus i use supression fire, really just to gain back disc, plus it barely uses any hatred =)
@ptergriffin, get a new mempho with crit, no point in getting one without, just bc u cant afford crit chance, jsut save man, dont skimp out.
11/13/2012 12:08 PMPosted by BucketSmoke
@EMPIRE ... by disc regen, do u mean hatred? and my hatred is just fine with my quiver, plus i use supression fire, really just to gain back disc, plus it barely uses any hatred =)

Suppression fire would help too, I didnt see that lol. I meant Night Stalker, ur passive. Most people I see using Night Stalker are running 1hand xbows at 3aps. Just wondering how much disc you got from it using a low asp xbow.
Can someone help me improve my DH. Gear wise , build wise. pls. Talk to me in game. thanks.
@emperor 7/10 nice dmg, crit and such. You have a lot of Vit but lack all res. Makes your eHP still very low despice high HP's. That i think is your next step.
@Empire, to be honest i dotn get a whole lot back, but i get enough to save my !@# thats for sure! .. along with the suppression fire it works great, when im close i just hit em with a few suppression shots, and if im far, i hunger arrow the $%^- outa then (which hits multiple times, and multiple targets with spray of teeth) .. but yes, i find the little bit i do get, to be a real lifesaver.
11/13/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Merkur
@emperor 7/10 nice dmg, crit and such. You have a lot of Vit but lack all res. Makes your eHP still very low despice high HP's. That i think is your next step.

Nice build. The only thing I can think of is getting CC on your rings. Great AR and HP.
@Merkur Your gear looks top notch so I don't know what I can say to that. Maybe play with your set up a bit. I really enjoyed moving away from the defensive spells and using sentries and spike traps. If you pop 2-3 sentries it's like having 3 or 4 of you out there. Combine that with the guardian rune and shadow power, along with the passive that reduces dmg done by enemies hit by your traps you get like 70% dmg reduction.
@learned fist

increase your dex. :D
up your gems.
@magdalo
I can't really comment on anything other than I like you're setup and gear. Looks good to me
Nice gear, all I can really say is try to sell your Manticore for one with 2 sockets. The extra crit % should really boost your damage.
@shamx
no review cant see profile

@BucketSmoke
Nice build! almost 40k life should be fine as long as you can back it up with ar or armor.

overall 8/10

ps. how is your disc regen with NS witha low attack speed weapon like ur xbow?

whaaaa, how can u not see my profile? :(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shamx-1103/hero/27612589
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]