Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

Well the only thing i could see was getting some All Res stats on some of your gear, and upgrading the gems if you got the $$$, but it looks like your not going for tankish playstyle... so your call. great looking DH!!
@ taco

nice work in progress. you got some great resistance. focus on getting cc/cd up while keeping high dex as well.

6/10
@taco
Some cc would really help your dps out and some better weapons, nice AR though.
@chandaddy

I do like what I see, makes me slightly jealous ^^ 9/10

ps gimme some pointers plz
@ taco

nice work in progress. you got some great resistance. focus on getting cc/cd up while keeping high dex as well.

6/10

only thing I can think of is a nice lacunis
@ Zactar

You need more Dex and higher crit. chance.

Start with upgrading your current gems and then getting a replacement left ring with crit. chance.
Edited by Apotheosis#1815 on 11/13/2012 1:40 PM PST
@Zactar

I guess upgrade gems (esp on your wep) and why not get the missing piece on your nats set. So that you will take advantage of the signature 2 disc reg of your legacy.
@apotheosis
O.O, that is all. no upgrades for you 10/10
@WookieE ... to start idk, i would get a helm w a socket? 8/10
@ Bucketsmoke
Yeah, im saving up for a mempo with cc /there goes all my monies. but i mean for the exp and life% I dont REALLY need it, but yeah a socketed helm would be nicer. I cant really see much of an upgrade for you, a witching hour would be pretty banging for the ias since you has xbow.
Edited by WooKieE#1957 on 11/13/2012 2:13 PM PST
11/13/2012 02:08 PMPosted by WooKieE
Yeah, im saving up for a mempo with cc /there goes all my monies. but i mean for the exp and life% I dont REALLY need it, but yeah a socketed helm would be nicer.

We're on the same direction. Been saving up gold for a crit mempo.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 11/13/2012 2:53 PM PST
maintenance brought me here XD
11/13/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Gorgutz
maintenance brought me here XD

@ Gorgutz

All-around a very solid build. Could use some gem upgrades in the future and maybe a bit more attack speed here or there, but otherwise, looking good.

8.5/10
woow @apotheosis 10/10
@ANigerian
The gears that you might upgrade upon in the future are your chest armor, bracers and your quiver.

An upgrade to a dual-socket Manticore can also upgrade your dps output significantly!
Lots of potential in your setup! :)
8/10
@zidane21

A tank build. I used to be one pre 1.0.4
@ThePwet

You could get some higher dex and vit Vile Wards (I know you have life %, but still much improvement could be done).

But all in all, sick gear overall. I'd like to get a Windforce, keep 200k dps, and boost EHP a lot myself.

EDIT: AGH, my bad: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jurgs-1685/ <-- My profile

Edit 2: This might sound silly, but where do I swap my SC portrait to become a Diablo Portrait? I don't see an option anywhere. Sorry!
Edited by Jurgs#1685 on 11/13/2012 6:25 PM PST
sc :)
@jurgs

Your andariels can roll All resistance so try get some there.
Your Vile wards can also have some vitality in there
Also left ring can be upgraded for cheap

Everything else looks not bad pretty balanced stats. just lacking vitality and maybe all resis
@Skullhunt

You'd probably wanna try to increase your damage and armor. Sweet Attack speeds! :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]