Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

@angrymelon
try upgrading your gems. and if you can, buy a socketed helm. a ruby or a topaz really helps. your dps needs a little work but overall, nice gear.
@Yoona
Well your dmg is really nice and you got nice hellfire ring dont really know how you can get any better maybe upgrade gems? :D or change to dual wield like all pros ;P
@ Yoona

Looks like you didn't stack much of IAS, but it's a really important stat not just for DPS, but resource/life regeneration.

Amazing survivability build, solid all-around... 8/10.
@ Apotheosis

Awesome damage 11/10
@ Chaox,

6/10, good damage, but not much all resist. I can't imagine you have much survivability.
90 Undead Mage
What to upgrade first for me?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kolbstyle-1713/

I'm relatively new at the game so not really sure what to give people advice on..
Edited by Kolbstyle#1713 on 11/18/2012 2:33 PM PST
@thefinisher decent gear, i'd switch those bracers to a dex all res high vit 6 CC rares/ or preferably if you can afford a decent lacunis to get 24% move speed.
@Nyg8 What can I say I'm pretty jealous. Nice everything but AR could be a bit higher, but I'm guessing most things melt in front of you.
any tips for my gear?
more resists, sockets for chest
@ANi

start saving for nats set and all the other common legendaries.
then work on upgrading your gems

otherwise, it's a really good set without nats... i like it for a change.... your all res and hp are really good!
@stedms

I like the fact you go for MF. Am a big fan of MF myself. Still, I wouldn't trade the ruby in my helm for any amount of MF, bonus exp is too important to me.

Your gear is decent, but I would work towards a better Lacuni, Andy and Manticore.

Gotta say tho, ur MF pants is darn beautiful. I never was able to get my hands on one similar to yours. How much did it cost ya?

58m lol, not sure if i overpaid but i almost never see any pants in the AH like them so i splurged abit =p.
@Wenz I would get an innas belt or natas ring for your 2 and 3 set 130 dex bonuses
@Pakaso prolly u need to upgrade ur gems to bigger ones and more dps to witching hr belt
derpa derpa...

@Alucardrx .. get helm w crit chance to start ... 6.5/10
mempho and nat ring will be my next biggies for sure as well..

.. any upgrades at this point, are effing ridiculous.
yeeah about thaat, see thats not what im going for atm... i prefer a slow xbow with crazy dmg (the white number under the dps on the bow) .. bc most skills, are weapon dmg based, NOT weapon dps based. so. i choose to go this route, and speed it up and get CD in other ways, but thanks for the advice =)
Edited by BucketSmoke#1870 on 11/18/2012 6:17 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]