Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

@Apotheosis

Perfect, nice gear, nice survivability, nice dps.
10/10

Hmm, i just need some help on increasing it haha, im thinking in change my belt for a witching hour, but i'll lose some AR and vit probly. What do u think? Thanks bro

Would be a good DPS investment for sure, but it won't be cheap to get one with Dex and All-Res or Vit.

Just make sure you use a DPS calc. to see how much DPs you're gaining and how much survivability you're losing before pulling the trigger.
Um you have 400k+ dps, I'll just shut up now O.O
I geared up with more of Nats Set ..I am still trying to upgrade as much as I can and whenever I can.. Does anyone have suggestions for me even on my skills i play with.. I keep hearing people using Gloom.. I really don't understand how this helps lol NOOB i know..

Anyways I wanna work on DPS and not dying as much so need more life not sure how to go about it yet lol..

Ill buy gear trade whatever i got some good stuff in stash that don't help me lol..
I geared up with more of Nats Set ..I am still trying to upgrade as much as I can and whenever I can.. Does anyone have suggestions for me even on my skills i play with.. I keep hearing people using Gloom.. I really don't understand how this helps lol NOOB i know..

Anyways I wanna work on DPS and not dying as much so need more life not sure how to go about it yet lol..

Ill buy gear trade whatever i got some good stuff in stash that don't help me lol..
I think an easy place to start is your skill build: a lot of hatred spenders but nothing defensive... at least have a bat if you're going to have that much hatred dump. Also there's no need for Nat's sight for the 20 disc if all you have is Vault as a disc spender. You really need a hatred spender that can deal w/ large groups (Ball lightning/frost arrow something along those lines).

Might seem a bit "mainstream" but it's definitely worth running Gloom or SS and Preparation. I'm not really familiar with tank DH builds unfortunately so I can't offer much advice there, but it will help you a lot to have a better defensive skill than Vault. If you insist on running rapid fire and impale, only one or the other is needed (devouring arrow is enough single target DPS IMO).

Gear wise decent start, I don't know how strapped for cash you are but you could definitely get a better set of shoulders and a cheap dex Mempo.
@sparkles, i'm extremely jealous at your hellfire ring :[ I would suggest upgrade your amulet.
@VANTAGE I like how tanky you are. Some gear improvements could be a better litany ring and perhaps a better Vile Ward shoulders. Other than that, I'd bet you just facetank most mobs.
@ Rastafarias

Work on getting pieces with natural vit/all-res on them, instead of mixing up your gem slots for vit. You should be using those slots for dex. when possible, and having ONLY 29.3K life with those gem slots using vit. gems is just WAY too squishy.

Upgrade your ammy with something with crit. chance as well - this is probably the first upgrade that you need.

6-6.5/10.
@Apotheosis

You really don't have much room for improvement, but you can easily squeeze out some extra dex on your chest.

Edit: It looks like you can't get above 100 dex with both hatred regen and max disc. So disregard. :)
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 11/19/2012 4:01 PM PST
@celanian

try having a manticore with 2 sockets to have 200kdps. 200kdps sounds cool.
@Celanian

Great start to your build and i love seeing semi unconventional armor sets. First place I would start would be a socket in your helm. Easy life increase and even with a decent gem it should bump you over 4k life.

6/10
@Celanian

Great start to your build and i love seeing semi unconventional armor sets. First place I would start would be a socket in your helm. Easy life increase and even with a decent gem it should bump you over 4k life.

6/10

@ Celenian

I agree with Empire's post about a socketed helm - even socketed Andy's are plummeting in price these days.

That said, you have a solid overall build, really....up your crit. dmg. some more and you're looking at getting over that 200K dps hump.

I'd say 6.5/10
I need advice on my DH.
11/19/2012 04:52 PMPosted by TRUTAMM
I need advice on my DH.

@ TRUTAMM

While your 200K dps while dual-wielding is impressive, you're severely gimping yourself by way of 15.0% crit. chance and having pretty much no resists.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/trutamm-1590/SlayerHunter/19416518

You have an absurdly low 66K unbuffed DPS, along with 145K eHP. Yikes!

You need to double both of those stats, at the very least your crit. chance if you're going to continue being a glass cannon, before anything else....your amulet, one of your rings, gloves, etc....all need crit. chance and some all-res.

I don't know what your budget is but as long as you're not looking for trifecta stats, there are affordable upgrades out there. You just need to look.

5/10, would be about 7/10 once you get your CC and all-resist up.
Edited by Apotheosis#1815 on 11/19/2012 5:02 PM PST
Hey, thank you very much for your input. As of right now, I'm very budget limited but will be looking for those upgrades you mentioned. Again, really appreciate your help.
@Apotheosis, 9.5/10. Would be 10/10 if you want to get another piece with AR and offensive rolls. Yeah, gonna be 1.5bil-2bil (or more) for that but it's like the final fit to picture perfect.
Nice gears skyrush. Just a question, how are sentries and spike traps working out for you? I'm thinking of ditching LfB for traps and possibly tryout out sentries.
@Trutamm, yup Apotheosis is right. At least work on having more cc, and along the way, plan on having more resistance (and regen/loh if you're dying alot to elite packs). I presume you're farming mp1-2?

Perhaps, first step for now, is to shop for a rare bracers with 150+ dex, 60+ AR and 4+cc. Not sure about your budget, but some shld be going for less than 1mil. Good luck!
@ skyrush, just change ur litany for one with trifecta or smthing like that
Hi veteran,

i've always love spike traps; it's my all-time fave. haha. Coupled with guardian sentries, i could particularly handle fast, fierce elite packs (ie.phasebeasts) on mp6-8 by kiting in and out of the bubbles (whenever possible) while the echoing blasts get most of the job done.

I've had lfb as a combination pre-1.05; i love it too but i do realise that i need to tank the crazy packs at times - so i swapped it for guardian sentries.

Yep, no harm trying out sentries+spike traps and see if it suits your play style.
Edited by skyrush#1329 on 11/19/2012 7:02 PM PST
11/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by gtrevin4
@ skyrush, just change ur litany for one with trifecta or smthing like that

yeah, and i havent had much luck crafting a hellfire ring with at least cc....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]