Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

Normy: Not bad! I'm totally jealous of your gems. You've got a great foundation going. If you can swing it, look for some Vit Strongarm Bracers as a quick upgrade.

Edited because I misidentified gems like a n00b. I sometimes confuse the graphics for the Flawless and Radiant gems

nice balanced dh. you could use a bit more dps though. try upgrading your gems and get a better ammy.
@Tiakatt not bad, but you really need +crit chance on your neck. That and work on those gems. i know they're expensive, but once you have them they're transferable to any new gear or new chars you want, so they're a good investment.
@ Tharkis

Great all-around build, great survivability...don't skimp out on crit. dmg. though...you have great crit. chance, so upping crit. dmg. would benefit you a lot.

8/10.
@Apotheosis your attack speed is insane. Id drop the steady aim and archery for nightstalker and something else. Anything over 300k unbuffed doesnt need any buffing lol. Your eHP is low and your resistances are low. Maybe focus on bringing them more into the 500,000 and 450 resist all? Over all solid build.
@AsSylum well you got some damn good gear. Guess it depends on your play style. If you dont need the extra 20 max disc from nats set I would drop the helm for a mempo of twilight with the attack speed and crit hit. But that is prolly a very small upgrade and not really worth it. Everything you have requires small upgrades. sorry i am not more help. Maybe a more experienced DH can help?
@ Wildknight

U can lose some dex on gloves to get more all res + more crit damage to make up the dps lost. Other than that u r pretty solid and heading the right direction.
@ xxxkan

Nice looking build, I dont think Ive ever seen 56% life bonus before! I'd look at a 2 socket manti and even before that a new amulet with higher Crit and a lot of VIT to break the 40k mark.
11/20/2012 11:43 AMPosted by AsSyluM
@Apotheosis your attack speed is insane. Id drop the steady aim and archery for nightstalker and something else. Anything over 300k unbuffed doesnt need any buffing lol. Your eHP is low and your resistances are low. Maybe focus on bringing them more into the 500,000 and 450 resist all? Over all solid build.

Not really looking to sacrifice any DPS for eHP at the moment - it's just not needed.

With my damage output, Gloom is keeping me at full health the entire time. I can literally stand there and tank Arcane/Plague, etc. while taking melee hits and keep dishing out damage.

Any upgrades that increase eHP while maintaining the same DPS is in the billions at this point, or the gear just doesn't exist that makes it worth it.

I play mostly a DPS role, and since i farm MP1 for the most xp + mobs killed/hr., survivability is not a focal point of this build. When running higher MPs, I normally run in a balanced group that needs my DPS more than my survivability, so eHP isn't needed there either.
@ Apotheosis

It appears we have the exact same crossbow....
@ Apotheosis

Lol, WOW.

I have my transaction record of when i purchased this from the GAH, so i know i didn't dupe. When i bought, it was the only with the same stats because i specifically made sure of this.

Either you duped, or someone else duped and sold the same crossbow twice.

Not surprised, but that is pretty crappy...
@ Apotheosis

LOL very nice observation
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 11/20/2012 12:35 PM PST
I bought mine off GAH as well, I can prove that through my AH history. Someone must have sold a couple of them then....I bought mine last thursday on GAH.

according to diablo progress TheCar#3524 has this manticore as well. WTF.
Edited by CashMonay#1807 on 11/20/2012 12:38 PM PST
11/20/2012 12:36 PMPosted by CashMonay
I bought mine off GAH as well, I can prove that through my AH history. Someone must have sold a couple of them then....I bought mine last thursday on GAH.

I've had mine for 3 weeks.

Someone probably rolled back their account for whatever reason and sold this twice. If that is what happened, then it should only be me and you that have the bow. Pretty sucky that that can happen but there is nothing you can do when you buy something off the AH without knowing that the seller may have done a rollback to dupe.

Oh well.
I know I keep peeping my head in here asking for suggestions and to date they have been awesome.. Profile don't look updated but im now Paragon 14 and almost 200 DPS..

Im lookin for a belt perhaps maybe a glove .. Also moved a few skills around and last night was sooo much fun... I upgraded my Manticore also to one that i got dirt cheap but had some DEX and boosted me largely..

Anyone have a suggestion for my next move perhaps....

P.S everyone on these forums are so awesome and I hope I am able to give pointers in the future..

Finally it always seems like no matter what I always get thew same rare drops and rarely a Legendary lol

Lol! He probably did a rollback dupe....

Not like reporting him will do anything, so at this point, oh well...

EDIT: Very easy to try to track this down. You look at TheCar#3524's profile, and see if ANY other pieces of his gear are worn by anyone else.

If so, that is a very clear indication that that guy is rollback duping his gear.
Edited by Apotheosis#1815 on 11/20/2012 12:42 PM PST
@ D1GGY

I would get more crit chance and i dont know if your manticore is updated or not, but you should look for one with Dex. Gem is the most important for weapon, so I suggest at least a 70% crit gem (star).

Lol! He probably did a rollback dupe....

Not like reporting him will do anything, so at this point, oh well...

EDIT: Very easy to try to track this down. You look at TheCar#3524's profile, and see if ANY other pieces of his gear are worn by anyone else.

If so, that is a very clear indication that that guy is rollback duping his gear.

Yup TheCar#3524's Lacuni Prowlers, his Natalya's Mark and his Natalya's Gaze are also being worn by different accounts. It is likely this guy at fault.
Well this thread certainly got interseting lol. Its like meeting a guy that's wearing the same tie/shirt as you are lol.

Back on topic though....

@ xxxkan

great build man and good balance to it as well. I would look into a new ammy for starters with some more stats to it. Also look at a new DML, with 180ish dex you could opt out of the socket and get another 10disc or you can get another dex roll. Either way you should end up with more stats minus the socket.

8/10
Empire, too low dps for a DH IMO. legacy Nats is cool, but urs isn't too good. *I'm still a noob DH, I just got on mine for the first time since 1.02 last week

6/10

*so maybe I'm off base
Edited by Azakiah#1996 on 11/20/2012 1:13 PM PST
@Azakiah

Great DH, hitting that high dps with a WF is quite a achievement. Mempo with CC is the only upgrade i can see for you. Why don't you use cinder arrow with your WF instead of SoT?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]