Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

@sm0ke52

wow... nothing much I can say in terms of upgrades. Sick DH!
@TigOlBiddies

Get rid of that andys and complete your nats set for that extra disc. I did and it was the best decision outside of my witching hour I have ever made. WIth night stalker i can perma gloom. You will love it. And maybe focus on some more CC. Get it over 50 and you will see a big improvement in dps.
@AsSylum

9/10. Don't know what else to say. Great build you have there.
@Daymare Balanced DH, I think that you should upgrade your gems. Other upgrades are going to cost you a lot of gold.

PD: I wan't your DML :( xD.

^ Cant access your profile dude

Well I'm considering selling my DML :) Add me in-game if you want it, Daymare#6258
Edited by Daymare#6258 on 11/20/2012 3:39 PM PST
@ Daymare - Really nice DH 9/10
@ D3athStrik3

Nice to see a DH not using Nat's set but having said that, you can increase your DPS by taking advantage of the added crit. chance + dex bonuses from a new nat's set....and they're reasonably affordable if you're not going for the godly rolls.

Other than that you have a well-balanced build from relying mostly on rare-quality gear.

7/10.
@ D3athStrik3

Nice to see a DH not using Nat's set but having said that, you can increase your DPS by taking advantage of the added crit. chance + dex bonuses from a new nat's set....and they're reasonably affordable if you're not going for the godly rolls.

Other than that you have a well-balanced build from relying mostly on rare-quality gear.

7/10.

You are a god, nothing else to be said man. I dream about your manticore.

Lol thanks man.... my Manticore doesn't even come close to being a top 5 Manticore though....

The best Manticore in NA is a 1370 DPS one with 10% IAS, and 98% natural crit. with 2 sockets...

I simulated it over my own Manticore and it was a 28K DPS increase....LOL!
any tips on my gear? i know i need crit on my helm, and more AR / eHP
@Snifflets - I'd get Vile Wards or rare shoulders with more vit and equivalent AR and maybe look at upgrading one of your set items (nat's or inna's) with AR and/or vit if they don't have it.
@ D1GGY

I would get more crit chance and i dont know if your manticore is updated or not, but you should look for one with Dex. Gem is the most important for weapon, so I suggest at least a 70% crit gem (star).

Ya i upgraded last night to a new Manticore that had DEX almsot brought me to 200k DPS and yes my Gem isn't star but the one under it got 60% (Emerald)

Thnx again to all who even look it over.. changing my Helm helped me also.

I bought a new belt that wasn't put on either.
@diggy
i suggest getting a mempo with resists and vit,it will improve your survivability alot. and get a 2 socketed manticore to improve your dps
@diggy
i suggest getting a mempo with resists and vit,it will improve your survivability alot. and get a 2 socketed manticore to improve your dps

Exactly what is the Mempo.. I got anew Manticore not updated yet but only 1 socket but had DEX.. I don't wanna change any items if it drops my DPS either.. ill look for Mempos tonight lol
@diggy

HAHHA ahhh the Mempo.. umm ya this is another upgrade I already gotten also so ill repostonce this stuff upgrades. I got the new Manticore with DEX and the Mento with DEX even think I found soem shoulders that boosted the hell out of my DPS also.

Sorry for all the noobness but I want to have a good DH and I know ill get the best help here..
@ d1ggy I'd look into a witching hour belt with dex and AR as well as diggers with high vit and dex and 2 os if possible. A cheaper route would be the Inna's 2 piece with either high AR or high Vit on both pieces.
Hey Cash, been a while haha. I see you've made some upgrades man, and very nice I must say.

Great balance of armor / resist / HP, legacy nats, 220k non-SS dps. Loving the 45% crit litany heh.
@Xenophis, I thought I was looking at a Barb profile for a minute, straight up crazy tank build.
@TrippyHippy

Really nice DPS and very balanced in every way :)
So I see I am now upgraded..however I bought new shoulders and a belt which took me to 204KDPS

I added Angel Hair Braid Belt
177 Dex
69 INt
16 Physical Res
24 AR
+4% life
Mele 151
Ignores Durability

Hulk Warrant Shoulders
179 DEX
77 VIT
46 Cold
43 AR
Mele 2058

Now I finally got my 200K DPS.. I know there is still more to go but i am gonna have fun with this until I prob have to buy upgrades now lol

I still lack in CC but cant find anything to up that and still keep me decent withotu taking a huge loss anywhere..
Cheers and thanks all for even looking..
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]