Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

@MrFox Pretty nice and interesting balanced setup. Do you use the Inquisitor also because it has the movement speed increase, letting you use those nice strongarms?

All in all, I'd say it's a nice setup =)
@D1ggy

Just had a quick look dude, just thinking you might benefit from some gloves that add attack speed? Or are you eschewing IAS for pure Crit Damage?
@ MrFox

You might want to get a DML with 10 cc on it. By doing so you will be able to bring up your attack speed.

You have a good build, with your All resist.
@ D1ggy

If you upgrade your gems you will be able to help your current build.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 11/21/2012 12:03 AM PST
Ooh ooh, how about me? any tips?
@ Stryfe13

Very good build so far, nice all resist, and health. You could also upgrade your gems.

What I did to upgrade was to look for stuff that was better then what I had on. You are in the right position. If you see legs that are better then what you have get them. But make sure you lose nothing in upgradeing.

You have a great time playing the game.
@Anna

^^ yikes.. you've now got a very nice DH .. yay!

now that you dun need it, can i have your socketless WF? :p
@ PewPewTiuTiu

It took a little while, but not long. I listened to what I was told about upgrading, and I am glad I did listen. I still have room to grow and do better.

I need the WF for my Scoundrel, he does 14k damage with the bow and the rings and ammy I put on him. Sure thank all of the players who helped me.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 11/21/2012 12:09 AM PST
@ Anna..

HAHHAHAAH i just saw your scoundrel.. HAHAHA

wtf... 10/10 for scoundrel.
@ PewPewTiuTiu

Yep I like him now, he can do some damage now.

You have done a very nice job with your build, with the WF. When I run the lower lvl's of MP I trade off my Manti with the Scoundrel. When I use his WF my DPS is 150k. The scoundrel's dps goes up to 17.7k when using the Manti.
I'm Tom
@Tompeters

Good build, the only main thing I would look into is getting a bit more AR on your gear, but overall very respectable DPS.
@Cash - Awesome gear. You can easily add +50 dex to your strongarms and not so easily pickup a better nats ring.
@Cash - Sorry, first thought was probably wrong, and you're probably better off holding off and getting lacunis for the movement speed.
@Merlin, with leg Nats any upgrade from here is expensive. Might try gloves with %Life.Looks good.
@Down. Looks good dude. The only upgrade that came to mind (I'm relatively new to DH) is the manticore can either be upgraded to a 1300+ DPS 1 socket, or a similar DPS but 2 socket one.
@ DEvoit

Nice gear. Hard to judge from a lower level DH but you might wanna find a Nat ring so you can switch your helmet and get Mempo? I also find that both your rings could benefit from an upgrade. comes the NAt ring again.

Still, nice gear!
@ DEvoit

Nice gear. Hard to judge from a lower level DH but you might wanna find a Nat ring so you can switch your helmet and get Mempo? I also find that both your rings could benefit from an upgrade. comes the NAt ring again.

Still, nice gear!

you should upgrade your gems. it will always follow you even when you upgrade gear. I've also noticed that you use multishot and ball lighting. they are almost the same so i would suggest that you replace one for a bigger bang such as cluster bombs or loaded for bear or spike traps. you would use this for elites. i would also recommend you start increasing your vit and all resist. you will notice how much easier it is on you. less kiting and less dying.
@blkdrgn

Looking good, try upgrade AR and Max Discipline. Aside from that your spot on.
oh that's my XP gear. as for disc, I really don't need it with nightstalker. i can still vault non stop and build it right up after a mob.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]