Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

i just built mine, wouldn't mine some feedback and upgrade advice. =)
@hmk21
Very solid start. I'm going to guess at least a few of the peices came from your apparant lightning monk? Might switch a couple of those amethysts for emeralds. You're a ranged fighter now. ;)
Love the Windforce. I have one almost identical in the bank I can't bring myself to sell. I use it when low mp farming. The speed on it is just plain fun without losing TOO much damage. With Rapid-fire, it simply shreds big gangs of mobs.

Upgrades on your stuff is all pretty obvious. Again, good start!
@Static

Very nice Demon Hunter. We have the same idea with skills I see, so nice choices there. Your biggest weakness is a lack of vitality, I find my extra 30k very helpful for tanking with gloom. I also like to have discipline on my quiver to help keep gloom up for those longer battles, but your quiver is quite nice as is. With my discipline, vitality and nightstalker to keep gloom up I can roll on MP10 without dying...it just takes too long to kill stuff to be worth it. MP5 is easy mode for me.
I know my DH isn't much but I am very new to gaming and got very addicted to Diablo III so I am still trying to better myself with learning everything...

Won't lie If I seen green in the stats and it bettered me i changed it.. If anyone has suggestions for bettering my DH moving forward please pipe in..
@D1GGY

very cool that D3 is a game that got you hooked. biggest tip i can give you as a new D3 gamer is to concentrate your efforts into one character as of now, until you get wealth it will be spread too thin over more than 1 toon.

single socket manticore would be a major upgrade and they are VERY cheap now for something that would be suitable. get a set of boots with movement speed, it is a must to have at least 12%. cheap dex lacuni prowlers could be nice bracers to get you to 24 MS and you'd probably gain dmg from it. another huge upgrade would be your jewelery, look for rings w/ crit chance, crit dmg and stats, they are very cheap now for upgrades over what you have. and your amulet, again very cheap to upgrade. Nat's Embrace chest is dirt cheap as well, and would give you some life % and sockets to put gems in on your chest. just some observations i saw when looking, you should be able to get all the items i said for dirt cheap

good luck !
@ Diggy

Gotta give props to anyone going the anti manticore route. Good start man. Any slot that can hold CC or CD get it and you will see a huge buff. I feel i am already fast as a bow user so i can "cheaply" see best gains from CC, CD.
kkmmmnn and Justinsane thank you so much for even looking... I started a Monk and a Barb as I wanted to see differences and at the time the cost of repairs in Inferno where nutz....

That being said Ill buy gear if I have to so all this was noted and by the end of the weekend im sure my stats will be better. Enjoy the weekend guys
@Spicynoodoh

@ThePwet

Good looking DH. The only immediate upgrade I can see is better gloves. Yours have high dex and vit but low crit damage..

Lol at immediate upgrade. You just judge the item as it is. It is the whole setup you must look into.

And I would rather choose 169 vit than an additional 10cd with my set up right now. You will know its importance mp9+
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 11/9/2012 5:15 PM PST

Lol at immediate upgrade. You just judge the item as it is. It is the whole setup you must look into.

And I would rather choose 169 vit than an additional 10cd with my set up right now. You will know its importance mp9+

Any particular reason you double posted this? You said almost the exact same thing last page.

Any particular reason you double posted this? You said almost the exact same thing last page.

I could no longer delete it. So that's it.
@ThePwet

"A TEN!!! A [EFFING] TEN! I STILL GOT WOOD"
@Vash

That Hellfire Ring and DML are sexy!

heres my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bladechild-1664/hero/7685844
@tossalot

Not bad keep working at it 5/10, wanted to go again since I got 100mil in upgrades
@Kill

good DPS and life (and im sure this is nothing you don't already know), but could stand a bit more all resist. Other than that, I'm sure you make stuff dead.
@BoyNamedGoo

Go for Manticore with 150+ dex/vit, then you can ditch the dex/res ring in favor of ias/cc/cd :)
@uoqbon09

looks like u could use some more dex...nice AR and all around solid DH...that ring on ur left is awesome
@Shugfire - I really think you should be upgrading your gems by time. Each point of Rex for you is likely to give you 70-80 dps and that can't be ignored. Otherwise andariels visage helms are becoming very cheap these days and I got mine for only 9 mil and it has over 70 resist all with max Crit, attack speed, and 169 dex. It would definitely be a good gain for you at a very low price, but other than that your DH is very balanced with dps/HP.
Can't see your profile OpiumMuffin =/
View profile
@thalos
balanced itens, i would go for a better shoulder
7-8
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]