Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

@BeastfrmWest: Your demon hunter looks very good. Keep on pressing I would def put you at a 7/10
11/10/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Kerek
@BeastfrmWest: Your demon hunter looks very good. Keep on pressing I would def put you at a 7/10

Thanks, i reach like 70k hp with vit gem at the helmet but the profile r getting a little crazy and looks i got 50k hp anyway :P
Alright guys I took some feedback and suggestions and found a few new items to upgrade my DH..I knwo there are nicer ones out there but I am happy with my Manticore...one day i will have all Legendary gear haha
@D1ggy

Looks like you are doing better then I am as far as DH go. The main thing I've seen, is to upgrade your CC so you can loose SS and use a different skill set there.
@ jakemorrill

You need more Dex, CC, and CD. I don't know much about one handed bows, but if you can find socketed ones that would be better.
11/10/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Thalos
Can't see your profile OpiumMuffin =/

Sorry here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OpiumMuffin-1839/hero/680096
Higher CD/CC on gloves compared to dex.
Socketted Andariels
Boots with speed

Looks quite perfect to me.
Whats ur dps w/o SA/SS/Archery?
@Arn, I think you need more AR. Few changes will boost your DPS. Great overall!
@ jakemorrill

You need more Dex, CC, and CD. I don't know much about one handed bows, but if you can find socketed ones that would be better.

As for as you jake looks like a comfy build although personally think you would benefit more with a dead mans legacy that had +max disc and possibly having a little more resist all. Myself I prefer more attack speed but to each is own ^.^
@Noonermaker wow man, crazy gear. not sure what you should upgrade next
Higher CD/CC on gloves compared to dex.
Socketted Andariels
Boots with speed

Looks quite perfect to me.
Whats ur dps w/o SA/SS/Archery?

About 130k
@willis upgrade those gems, get a better ammy and prowlers if you can afford it. Get more life. Otherwise decent build. 7/10
Rly good items there, i think if u want more dps, first get witching hour , and a good at least 9cc amulet and ur on track.
maybe get a better DML or amulet, otherwise your gear is good..
^ excellent dh with legacy Nats! Drools over your manticore! 10/10 from me. ;-)
@D1ggy

Looks like you are doing better then I am as far as DH go. The main thing I've seen, is to upgrade your CC so you can loose SS and use a different skill set there.

As I am a noob still only 6 months into gaming I am still learnign all short forms and what not..

For CC i assume you mean Crowd Control?? and what area would i need to upgrade for this..
but the SS i am not sure about here and what Skill set i would change..

Sorry for all the noobness but I mean now that im right into the game i want to know whats what and why it works lol.. I just see green stats and change..

Now I don't as much i find the extras like resistance..speed..and causing fear and all the other goodies to be better for me.. even if i take a hit on damage and lower it ..

Anyone else got any other suggestions feel free to pipe down I want this DH to be as much of a beast as possible.. And the drops i been getting are not helping and when I do get something decent its for a Barb or Monk lol.. Thanks All D1GGY!!!
Fix your belt and get a lot of CC and CD
@Anigerian

6.5/10

Could stack a lot more crit on amulet, All resists on chest, and a andariels with less fire dmg.
Rate me please, my profile hasn't updated yet so some things are a bit wrong like passives and a new belt i bought.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]