Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you V2

11/13/2012 05:24 AMPosted by DoobieJC
very nice build just trying to figure out what my next upgrade is as well

Good resist and decent hp. I'd suggest getting a better weapon (Manticore is usually the best bet) and then stuff like your gloves that only has crit on it. But since you have decent hp and good resists i'd say it's easier to go in a direction since you aren't getting 1 shot.
im always on the look for new gloves and or a new weapon, just these people have stuff so much overpriced, its just best to sit and wait it out...
DoobieJC

Nice EHP :) and quite a good Dps to run for.
hmm everything looks just right
^upgrade your gems hehe
@ aBoKz

Could use more life and more armor. That would help your EHP a lot. And maybe think about getting rid of the Andy's for a Nats with a purple gem. Get set bonus and more life.

Look for some bracers. You can get better ones pretty cheaply. And upgrade your gems if you can. You will notice a big improvement.
@AsSyluM

I like your gear, looks like you have some very hard hits (little atk speed, huge dex and decent crit chance and dmg), which is what I was originally doing with my DH.

Looks like you could really use some more all resist though, bracers look like the best place to get it.
Edited by Retep#1697 on 11/13/2012 6:55 AM PST
@ReTep

Nice HC 60. Way to go :-)
Edited by Wanderbird#1204 on 11/13/2012 6:47 AM PST
@Retep

I have almost 5k armor unbuffed. Almost 5.5k buffed. How much armor do I need???
@Retep

I have almost 5k armor unbuffed. Almost 5.5k buffed. How much armor do I need???

sorry,
AR = All resist
Yes, you have plenty of armor I was suggesting maybe giving up some of the armor on your bracers and getting a pair with all resist.
You skipped me :(
@Retep
Bracers to Lacuni with DEX and Crit and AR, yes, the big bad trio for a DH to get on a Lacuni ;)

Gloves needs some love.

Manticore too.. I mean.. you can always aim for 1.3k DPS 2OS, 100% CDI, right? ;)

Anyways.. those are the only ones I've looked into, sick ammy and rings though ;)

@Sanoku
Damn, nice Manti.. the INT is very distrubing though but still. 1.3k DPS ;)

Gloves needs the Thorns to be removed and the Ammy has Health Globes and Potion affix on it.

SICK Legacy Nats.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 11/13/2012 7:00 AM PST
Yeah that bow actually dropped for me in Act 2 and was a huge dps increase over my old one. The dps of the actual weapon is so high I need a double socket with high dps as well or else it isn't worth so I said meh whatever. It has hp though >.<

And yeah wish my ammy and gloves had attack speed in those nasty spots >.>
@Chrizzle . . . not exactly sure on what your build is, as if it is a tank build, am not seeing LoH much or higher HPs to survive heavier hits. If its a kiting build, you need to try to get as much slot pieces as you can with decent stats (Chest with 3 slots, legs with 3 slots, helm . . . etc). Imho, upgrade your gloves and other pieces to have also All Resists as much as possible. Need a little more Crit Hit Damage too as well as Crit hit.

@Wanderbird . . . Great set. I'd recommend you upgrade your gems though and try out something else other than Twin Chakrams(?) or maybe just that I do not use them that much either :p

My build is more of a DH tank spec, and I can facetank almost all mobs (except desecration and enchanted sentry :P yuk). Even if Siegebreaker were to "enrage", I can get back enough life to negate it. I opted for tank spec since I was lazy to kite already compared to before and I collected a lot of "Reduced Melee Damage" pieces which stacked really nice with 3 Guardian Sentries & Gloom :p
Edited by Kazekhan#1617 on 11/13/2012 7:29 AM PST

@Wanderbird . . . Great set. I'd recommend you upgrade your gems though and try out something else other than Twin Chakrams(?) or maybe just that I do not use them that much either :p

My build is more of a DH tank spec, and I can facetank almost all mobs (except desecration and enchanted sentry :P yuk). Even if Siegebreaker were to "enrage", I can get back enough life to negate it. I opted for tank spec since I was lazy to kite already compared to before and I collected a lot of "Reduced Melee Damage" pieces which stacked really nice with 3 Guardian Sentries & Gloom :p

You're right on twin chakram if you are doing Ubers other than SK / Magda with their minions. I find twin chakram very efficient at clearing large mobs. Plus there appears to be an LOH multiplier if there is more than one target being hit.

I still have allot of experimentation to do ....I just put the Blackthorn on yesterday again. Diablo dropped the pants 3 days ago.....Then after 2 days of unsuccessful bidding in GAH till I landed a belt I could live with and afford without my gold reserves being wiped out. Found the rare ring as well in last few days of farming....Nat ring dropped right away upon release of 1.04. Been a fun ride:-)
Edited by Wanderbird#1204 on 11/13/2012 8:05 AM PST
@Wanderbird

Very interesting choices you made there Wanderbird. Great base attack speed due to the weapons. I wonder if it would make more sense to go with a quiver like Deadmans that would give you the extra 15%-20% attack speed while giving you more crit chance. That should help improve your damage.

I understand the pants and the belt decisions for more defensive stat, especially since you have really solid base attack speed. I would think that right now you would just need to find more Crit chance and crit damage while not sacrificing Vitality and All Res.

Overall really Nice! I like that you are playing with Chakram as well. Hardly ever see that used.
@DrOctogon

Hmm, good setup. Only thing I can see doing is trying to add in more vit/ar. If you're running andys helm, I'd suggest maybe replacing Nat's reflection, could get you some more crit chance and possible one with ar/attack speed. Also, for more survivability maybe a CC/CD/Vit/Life% Ammy would be really beneficial. IMO.
@Tumpster

very nice :)
@Chrizzle . . . not exactly sure on what your build is, as if it is a tank build, am not seeing LoH much or higher HPs to survive heavier hits. If its a kiting build, you need to try to get as much slot pieces as you can with decent stats (Chest with 3 slots, legs with 3 slots, helm . . . etc). Imho, upgrade your gloves and other pieces to have also All Resists as much as possible. Need a little more Crit Hit Damage too as well as Crit hit.

Sorry, wasn't able to reply quick due to Maintenance and couldn't log in even in BNET -.-

Anyways.. I'm tanky usually, I just swapped stuff to increase DPS to 76k(i think) to make it easy and to faster kill stuff even on MP1.

RNG Hates me and I crappy gear.. either that or I tend to test stuff rather than to invest on better items ;)

I don't really kite. I just stand, deal damage and get on with it. I never kited unless I duo with Ubers. :)

Well.. gearing up is expensive but thanks for the advice ;) Generally though.. if I equip my "best" gears, it's 4-5k Armor, 700-900 AR, 70-80k HP and about 25-32k DPS >_< oh and.. 4k LoH.
@ TRUMPSTER

Awesome DH. Very good DPS with lots of life and decent armor. Probably adds up to lots of survivability.

Right now I am very budget limited and don't know what to do. What can I upgrade with little gold?
@strider : Your use of sharpshooter is covering up the fact that you dont have a whole lot of + crit chance. You could really use another 10% crit or so, and lose the sharpshooter, then it's time to focus on survivability, more hp and resist all. That higher crit chance will let you get more out of nightstalker as well and provide you with better disc regen.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]