Bahahaha...

Hall Score: 45756.779682707

DPS Score: 169.23895
EHP Score: 103.32855
Sustain Score: 1.3143660258196
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.39
Misc Score: 1.155

The XP bonus is pretty hilarious. I'll take it.
Reply Quote
why does that formula determine barb godly or not ?

have you guys seen 27K hp, 300 AR, still survives in mp10 ?
Reply Quote
I refuse to give up my baby (off-hand). I think it's worth way too much to sell because no one will pay it until they wanted it more.

err..were u thinkin of taking it off? dont tell me ur thinkin about shield...if you do...you'll look wrong....

why does that formula determine barb godly or not ?

have you guys seen 27K hp, 300 AR, still survives in mp10 ?

Your question will may have a repetitive mistake that I did, but this one in terms of DPS...

For me, the thing called 'Barbarian' have an image of strong character who can tank and DPS at the same time. If you like low HP and AR stuffs with mad DPS, I dont think I cant imagine what kind of physical appearance it will pop up in my image.
Reply Quote
@Acrimony updated

@Death 23,296

@Fookya

Being able to survive isn't the same as being 'godly'. Someone with 1M EHP is more 'godly' than someone with 300K EHP even if both can survive the content.
Reply Quote
I never really liked the +XP bonus in misc score. I am going to see if I can adjust the formula to make rubies and amethysts in helm equal regardless of a person's existing EHP score. Any change will affect the new formula not the old, so don't worry about a massive readjustment of the rankings here.

My proposal:

If XP_bonus = .25, gem_life = .15
If XP_bonus = .27, gem_life = .16
If XP_bonus = .29, gem_life = .17
If XP_bonus = .31, gem_life = .18

Adjusted_EHP = EHP * (1+Life% + gem_life)/(1 + Life%)
Adjusted_HP = HP * (1+Life% + gem_life)/(1 + Life%)

Use Adjusted_EHP and Adjusted_HP to replace EHP and HP in score. XP_bonus is after the -.35 adjustment for people wearing HF rings.

The one problem would be if someone is equipping Leoric's signet. But since nobody who has submitted a ranking has done so yet, it's probably a small issue.
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 11/10/2012 7:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Death
To be honest I think your formula need to not take into consideration XP bonus becasue as I said it does nothing to help you survive or deal damage. Again just my 2 C

I agree with this one as well, because at the end of the day, by keep on playing you will get to lvl.100. I dont think the speed on who get there faster should be a credited.
Reply Quote
Hall Score: 24286.070049287

DPS Score: 137.760688787
EHP Score: 87.74
Sustain Score: 1.1591229440219
Move Score: 1.12
Paragon Score: 1.34

2H/rend/WW

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/zubenelakrab-1327/Zubenelakrab/8417515
Edited by Zubenelakrab#1327 on 11/10/2012 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Calculate my score for me,please! Dont know how to do it, I want to know my score, thanks
Reply Quote
@Death

I agree about XP bonuses. I originally had them there just for people who use rubies in their helm for convenience. I didn't want them to be forced to keep swapping gems just to get a high score so I set a bonus so that for most people, an amethyst and ruby is of roughly same value. For heavy EHP types or people with high existing Life%, that is not the case. Thus I am going to change the formula so that a ruby is valued exactly as much as a similar amethyst.

@zubenelakrab

Good score, but not enough to crack the current top 20 or the top 10 among WW barbs.

@adudi 17,554
Reply Quote
Please Celanian, update my score on Current Hall Members and WW wing. The improvement goes from 28k to 36k. =) Very nice. Only lvl 29 at moment and no bonus for movment. The same barb with a lvl 80, would be a 44k hall barb. For the first ones, be prepared, I will improve my score to the sky =oP

Hall Score: 36722.460039677

DPS Score: 160.07286
EHP Score: 98.048
Sustain Score: 1.7692444920168
Move Score: 1
Paragon Score: 1.145

Thanks... =)
Edited by SaGa#1391 on 11/10/2012 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
@SaGa

Very nice! When did you get that awesome Mempo? :)
Reply Quote
Its not perfect, because it isnt a 9% atack speed Mempo, but its very nice.

Got yesterday for a very VERY nice BID prize. THe best Mempo in the world at moment, was sold 10 days ago, for 2x times the price and for me has only 1800dps and 7 resist more (199str, 9atk speed, 79allresist, 6crit chance).

Lets rock Barbarians =D

Thanks for the supah fast response @Celanian.
Reply Quote
Holy crap. What a nice Mempo. That's not even the best Mempo any more either (the one you're referencing). Someone found a 200 dexterity, 80 resists, 9% attack speed, 12% life, and 6% crit chance Mempo a few nights ago. Last I saw, someone offered 4B for it. As far as I know, it hasn't been sold.
Reply Quote
@Acrymony, I was referring mempo for barbs (str), sorry for not being clear about that. Your barb is marvelous, bro.
My gosh, this dex mempo you talked about is perfect! Is possible something better than that???
Reply Quote
Yes

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4590/screenshot002nh.jpg
Reply Quote
@Death

I agree about XP bonuses. I originally had them there just for people who use rubies in their helm for convenience. I didn't want them to be forced to keep swapping gems just to get a high score so I set a bonus so that for most people, an amethyst and ruby is of roughly same value. For heavy EHP types or people with high existing Life%, that is not the case. Thus I am going to change the formula so that a ruby is valued exactly as much as a similar amethyst.

Lookin forward to it....
keep us updated cel and g'luck cuz I knew this one is gonna be tough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]