Diablo® III

Hall of Godly Barbarians temporary thread

View profile
Its not perfect, because it isnt a 9% atack speed Mempo, but its very nice.

Got yesterday for a very VERY nice BID prize. THe best Mempo in the world at moment, was sold 10 days ago, for 2x times the price and for me has only 1800dps and 7 resist more (199str, 9atk speed, 79allresist, 6crit chance).

Lets rock Barbarians =D

Thanks for the supah fast response @Celanian.
Let me rock out my credit card fist like you did ok? My question to you is, what possessed you to spend 1000 dollars on a virtual item? (Helm)

Need to calculate my hall of barbarian score today, let me see how much is on my credit card, brb guys.
Edited by Xcalibur#1814 on 11/10/2012 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Xcalibur

LOL

I played Diablo 2, for more than 6 years and if you really enjoyed that game like I did and transformed that in a hobby/habit more than a simple game, you would understand but I see its not the case.

My skorn and vile ward were given to me by a friend who received a 2 socketed Manticore and Innas temperance. Trading is still allowed my friend, and if you dont like it or have good friends and contact, this is not of my concern.
Jewelry and my boots found the hard way. Chest was almost free after a AH BID. I do with my barb, with sell and trades more than 1 million/hour and its VERY POSSIBLE. Only play 2 hous day, do the math.

The funny part is that all the time that I spent looking the Supah barbs here is seeing its marvelous DPS, defense, resistance and itens and then want to pass one by one. I dont came here and ask: Hey people, your barbs are powerfull because you bought itens, all of you suck, and are rich @^&@^#!!

If you dont like the game as it is, call blizz. Before asking if Im a fool or nerd, I play games as long as can remind, Im 26, M.D., with a pretty girlfriend and work a lot (like a dog), dont have to much time to play, and my father was not even close of being rich. But our differences were not matched by my money/credit card. DO you know EXACTLY how much 1 pt of dmg, dps on weap, str, atack spd, crit chance, crit dmg, will improve your char DPS? Can you made assumptions and projections about weapons and armor based on that? Do you know the true relations about armor, resistances and incoming dmg? Do you know how HARD is to play WW in MP10 with a SKORN? Do you understand the importance of LIFE REGEN in a barb?
I do not believe so. Then, please, that is our main difference: I love this game and will do a lot to improve. My limit is the sky. If its bigger than you, one more time -> its not of my concern.

If Im rich or I want to play the most waited game in my life, the problem is all mine, the money is mine. Stop crying. Blizz is doing great job.
Lets rock, TRUE barbs.

PS: Sorry for grammar mistakes, not my 1st language.
Reply Quote
@Xcalibur

LOL

I played Diablo 2, for more than 6 years and if you really enjoyed that game like I did and transformed that in a hobby/habit more than a simple game, you would understand but I see its not the case.

My skorn and vile ward were given to me by a friend who received a 2 socketed Manticore and Innas temperance. Trading is still allowed my friend, and if you dont like it or have good friends and contact, this is not of my concern.
Jewelry and my boots found the hard way. Chest was almost free after a AH BID. I do with my barb, with sell and trades more than 1 million/hour and its VERY POSSIBLE. Only play 2 hous day, do the math.

The funny part is that all the time that I spent looking the Supah barbs here is seeing its marvelous DPS, defense, resistance and itens and then want to pass one by one. I dont came here and ask: Hey people, your barbs are powerfull because you bought itens, all of you suck, and are rich @^&@^#!!

If you dont like the game as it is, call blizz. Before asking if Im a fool or nerd, I play games as long as can remind, Im 26, M.D., with a pretty girlfriend and work a lot (like a dog), dont have to much time to play, and my father was not even close of being rich. But our differences were not matched by my money/credit card. DO you know EXACTLY how much 1 pt of dmg, dps on weap, str, atack spd, crit chance, crit dmg, will improve your char DPS? Can you made assumptions and projections about weapons and armor based on that? Do you know the true relations about armor, resistances and incoming dmg? Do you know how HARD is to play WW in MP10 with a SKORN? Do you understand the importance of LIFE REGEN in a barb?
I do not believe so. Then, please, that is our main difference: I love this game and will do a lot to improve. My limit is the sky. If its bigger than you, one more time -> its not of my concern.

If Im rich or I want to play the most waited game in my life, the problem is all mine, the money is mine. Stop crying. Blizz is doing great job.
Lets rock, TRUE barbs.

LOL i like your style.
Reply Quote
@Xcalibur
Lets rock, TRUE barbs.

If you're winning in the most important game of all .... "life" (which is by far a much harder game and takes much longer than relentess hours of farming and grinding), and then choosing to reap whatever those benefits you may have accomplished to enjoy the most of the little time you have left in the day to slay some monsters like a boss after a hard days work, well good on you. People should be able and have the freedom to do whatever they want no matter the subject or application. Its hard to determine whether a person has worked hard for what he has, or been carried by someone else (which is a different matter altogether). Your honesty seems genuine, I like your style also.

... also it does not make it OK for those a bit more fortunate than others in gear, to go around being agressive, insulting or other various forms of discourtesy to other players.

... I will probably be flamed for this.
Edited by Cloud#6788 on 11/11/2012 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ SaGa

Thats pretty much the same way i look at it.

Iam 27 years old and working fulltime --> dont have so much free time to play. (mostly in the weekends)

So i have a choice between farming for, lets say 20 hours to maybe find a item worth 100 mil gold. Or i can work 1 hour extra and buy that 100 mil gold...

And when i do that, i get flamed with comments like: "mr mastercard, plasticbarb etc etc" by 15 year old kids living in their parents basement with no income and to much free time.

I especially like to be called a noob by a 19k elite kill/paragon level 42 barb. (you know who you are)

I played ~200 hours in full s/b tank gear from 1.00 to 1.03 (killed diablo with ~15k dps)

After 1.03 i tested a few different build, found the ww+tornado to be the most efficient build for farming. But i didnt like the playstyle so i continued my search until i found the first weap throw build. (the one with stupefy rune)

And i liked the playstyle, and have been playing with different variants of the throw build ever since (~400 hours). Right now iam sitting on 2 different throw build, one for low level mp and one for high level mp. (Also have one throw pvp build in the bank)

*edit*

Sorry for my offtopic rant, just needed to get it out :)
Edited by Det0x#2856 on 11/11/2012 4:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@Det0x/Saga - i remember posting something about that from the old Hall of Godly Barbarians page 20.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6489979240?page=20
Reply Quote
View profile
Spend moar money, the stockholders have families to feed you know. Buy some more IPads also, Ive got Apple stock, and my belly needs fed :P
Reply Quote
i like ur style also nikeboy (are you by any chance from australia?) - i love your barb btw.
sorry for offtopic.
Edited by Cloud#6788 on 11/11/2012 4:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
11/11/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Cloud
i like ur style also nikeboy (are you by any chance from australia?)

yes mate, im from australia, 28 y/old working full time as well =)
I love your barb too, will add you up in game. cheers
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 11/11/2012 4:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hall Score: 34548.054568349

DPS Score: 167.58753
EHP Score: 80.5302
Sustain Score: 1.3838438076057
Move Score: 1.12
Paragon Score: 1.43
Misc Score: 1.155

Thanks Cel
Reply Quote
I have to calculate this myself ?

:( I dont get it all someone do it for me ! :D
Reply Quote
Hi guys, Im bit noob with calculating this stuff too. :P
I reached paragon 100 last night, could someone please kindly calculate my score? Much appreciated :)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/toaad-6743/toaadbarb/1074185
Edited by toaad#6743 on 11/11/2012 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hall Score: 24206.488864401

DPS Score: 144.6640194
EHP Score: 73.1647
Sustain Score: 1.2719791390238
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.45
Misc Score: 1

One day it will be mine turn to enter the hall!!
Reply Quote
If someone would be so kind as to calculate my score. Thanks!
Reply Quote
@Celanian score update for me

Hall Score: 33973.625668577

DPS Score: 120.43545
EHP Score: 132.56325
Sustain Score: 1.367410793582
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.255
Misc Score: 1

New Mainhand weapon :)
Reply Quote
DipSpit and Crypter updated.

@JayPEusanio 11,708

@toaad 21,654

@fly 13,611
Reply Quote
@Calanian .. Thanks !

Used the app to calculate it also with D3Progress and got 14.7k .

Idk why my score is so low? I can rip thru mp10 easily :(
Reply Quote
Would anyone mind redoing me again? Changed my belt, Lacuni's and boots.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/death-1408/Death/3692684

Thanks in advance. :)
Reply Quote
@JayPEusanio

Your profile must have updated since I calculated. Your score is 14,897 now.

@Death 26,695
Reply Quote
Thanks Celanian, I'm curious though, is that score using the formula where amethysts are graded the same as rubys or not?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]