Diablo® III

Stuck on "Retreiving hero list"

same here
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5847726873?page=1

38 pages in EU side and growing all the time.. at least people still TRY to play.. no matter how much Blizzard sucks.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
same here.... hope to get a respons soon....
Reply Quote
all servers are down! :D time to read a book, this will probably take awhile XD
Reply Quote
God bless Blizzard with this game that always has a great surprise for us so we're never bored:| I just got reminded of the great launch Blizz had for this game and look where we are yet after, Just the same day is being repeated.
European Account I play by
Reply Quote
just decided to go back to d3... bad sign?
Reply Quote
this is a common, reoccurring problem, so why the !@#$ does blizzard not address this?

server status is reported as available, pffff.

maybe time to get the money back since they don't deliver the value they promised.
Reply Quote
Servers are all up:|
Reply Quote
same here..
Reply Quote
yupp... when i saw control my battlenet account...my balance is 0.00...give me my money back ((1000 €))
Reply Quote
Same here, changed my p/w just to be safe incase of hack, but still, id like to know my content is still safe... anyone got an update on this?
Reply Quote
Same problem with "Retreiving hero list" from Bulgaria.
30 min ago, lost connection with achievement db and all achievements gone :)))))
Reply Quote
Same thing here @ EU
Reply Quote
I was about to buy a item from AH for 500m but my computer crashed and this problem hit me so sad:( can't login.
Reply Quote
I was playing, all fine, suddenly i noticed chat wasnt working anymore, trying to send message in party chat didnt work and whisper worked but i was not getting any answer so i guess wasn't working as well. So i thought "what the hell is this lag, let me try to reconnect". But then i got another surprise, if i try to relog i'm stuck on "retreiving hero list". Even better!
Reply Quote
exactly the same happend 2 me totaly.. exactly... *rageing
Reply Quote
same problem here UK
Reply Quote
Same here in Portugal, stuck on Retrieving Hero List...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]