Diablo® III

Stuck on "Retreiving hero list"

Wtf is this? Getting so tired of errors and crap all the time..!
Edited by Jabbiz#2500 on 11/10/2012 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
f*ck you too blizzard.
Reply Quote
Well at least they are aware of it now, I just try to log and they have something written in the Breaking News
Reply Quote
stuck too EU server
Reply Quote
!@#$ you blizzard %^-*s
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
Blood and damnation. 12 hours of this madness.

I first tried to log in in the afternoon, couldn't get in a single time.

No official post? From all I know the servers could have burned down, with my saves on them.
Reply Quote
Same here, and when I got online 1 time my friend said I didnt show online when I said something to him.
Reply Quote
this and all the former log in problems and the many patches with strange and visonless changes, will make me really think twice before buying a next game associated with battle.net
Edited by Annaray#1246 on 11/10/2012 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok Blizzard. This piece of !@#$ was the last, what i bought from you.
Reply Quote
This works fine on US and Asia server but EU doesn't work.
Blizz?
Reply Quote
I am so tired of putting up with this. I have not been able to get into my account and play for a week and a half because it gets stuck on retrieving hero and gives me an error. I have tried everything I possibly can on my end to fix this. I paid my 60 dollars. I paid my 60 dollars to play this game and I cant play it. Is it too hard to ask for them to take the millions of dollars they made off this game and put it towards servers that arent terrible. Is that too much to ask Blizzard?
Reply Quote
I say boycott these dicks - I'm looking at other games that strike my fancy now.

When I find something I enjoy, that's the end of blizzard games for me - they can get f*cked
Reply Quote
F*ck BLZ, this BUG takes one day. Can you fix it? If not, tell us how many time you want. Don't waste our time.
Reply Quote
Ufff, at least I know, I'm not alone:-)
Been struggling with Blizz Support, telling me to reset my router and check my hardware...
PFFFFF!!!!!!! Telling them, that I am a Support System and Network Engineer, did not help either-"no it seems to be a problem with your computer".
And now, I find out, that the same crap is happening to people in all regions?
SUcks!!!

Maybe it's time to ask for a collective refund on the game?
Reply Quote
Got another answer from the support guys, now they claim, that I have a bad connection to the Americas region, and I should try the Europe region...
And btw, I have told them, that allthough I can login into Europe, I still can not play-the lag is terrible.

Great support Blizzard-sounds like the quickest answer is the best answer huh?
Reply Quote
It is still messed up. Starting day 2 of no game play.....
Reply Quote
Fix it please!
It has been 3 days!
Reply Quote
6 days for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]