Diablo® III

Connection lost?

Anyone else keep losing connection to b-net?

I'm playing solo anyway... why do I have to be connected to their lousy server?
Edited by Chigurh#1474 on 11/10/2012 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes, too many times just in the last hour to count. I'm new here. Are these problems taken care of in a timely manner?
Reply Quote
I have had this problem on and off for quite some time now, I have verified the stability of my internet again and again when this happens. It is very intermittent, sometimes I can play for 4 hours undisturbed, sometimes only about 15 minutes, it is quite frustrating because it prevents me from keeping a 5 stack of valor for a long period of time.

I'm certain this issue is a problem on the server side, I work for a statewide Carrier Ethernet ISP, I troubleshoot network connectivity issues on a daily basis and all levels of troubleshooting I have done point back to battle.net.

The region I live in is America Midwest, are you guys in a similar region of the US? It is particularly bad today, probably because it is a weekend and all.
Reply Quote
I dont care if it's the weekend. Their server ought to have the capacity...
Reply Quote
If dice could host a 64 player game back in 2005, hosting a 4 player game in 2012 is child's play. That's my 2 cents. I have a feeling its something intentional like a drop threshhold/timer that boots you out so you cant exploit the game while waiting for a reconnect - something that happened a lot in Diablo 2.

Edit - I just confirmed with multiple friends across the country that we all experienced a disconnect at approximately the same time, this IS a server side issue and this IS more common than anyone at Blizzard is admitting too.
Edited by Malice#1597 on 11/10/2012 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok this is a load of crap! got preety nice legend drop, just befor conection lost! get back ingame and see i have rollback! wtf. all items in my bags is gone that i got in that sesion
Reply Quote
This needs to be acknowledged by blizz, other threads on this from just today:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004406450
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006246564

I've verified multiple times when I d/c'd today that it the same across all on my friends list. Different ISP's across the country, yet all people d/c simultaneously.
Edited by Malice#1597 on 11/10/2012 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone who is having this is please send blizz a support ticket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]