Diablo® III

So, my hardcore character died b/c of outage.

Obviously it was a battle.net outage and wasn't my fault.

Is there a way to retrieve my character because the outage was on battle.net and not me? Can I file a ticket and have him revived, or is that just a waste of time?
Reply Quote
Waste of time. You died. Thats how it goes. Roll up a new character and start anew.
Reply Quote
I remember one time when a massive DC happened. In which even people that were mid-elite fight were alive when they logged back...

If you're seeing your char dead, it means blizzard won't do anything about it.

They will never revive a hardcore char.
Reply Quote
Pfft, I will never play hardcore again. Thankfully, I was only level 12.
Reply Quote
There's a dialog box you clicked 'accept' on when you created your HC char. It said in part "Customer service will not revive a fallen Hardcore hero for any reason."

Death from DC falls under the "any" part.

LOL @ lvl 12 death being threadworthy.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 08:45 PMPosted by PinkDaisy

cant believe someone is complaining about a L12 death. whats this forum coming to.
i understand when ppl what to post they lost their 50+ characters though.

my character died today at L60 due to DC :<
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Morogoth

cant believe someone is complaining about a L12 death. whats this forum coming to.
i understand when ppl what to post they lost their 50+ characters though.

my character died today at L60 due to DC :<

My condolences... your monk had a pretty neat spear on him.

I'd hate to lose my wiz to some random DC.
Reply Quote
LOL @ people taking offense that I made a simple post asking if I can retrieve my character due to this when I just simply stated a fact that I died due to this DC and simply asked if there was anything Blizzard could do given the circumstances.

Sure, I wasted about 2.5 hours of my life on this character. Small, yes, but still a waste. I'm glad it died to be honest because it probably saved me from something bad had I invested more time in it.

Mcqeen! I will stick to SC. Thanks. I'm a total noob! I died to a DC. I can't believe i didn't prepare for that unexpected bnet outage! I'll let the pros stick with hardcore!
Reply Quote
2.5h to get to lvl 12...
Reply Quote
Nobody is saying that Hardcore = Pro... there are many scrubs who died a lot (like me).

What it means by Hardcore is not giving up/complaining/whining when we have our characters die for ANY reasons.. We just man up and get back out there.
Reply Quote
Is this post real ?

lvl 12 whinning ?

I think this is a 12 y/o kid or a troll. c'mon.
Reply Quote
View profile

Sure, I wasted about 2.5 hours of my life on this character. Small, yes, but still a waste. I'm glad it died to be honest because it probably saved me from something bad had I invested more time in it.

How is it a waste, did you not enjoy your time spent?
Reply Quote
What a gay. Loses a level 12 and quits ROFL. Go back to softcore, noob
Reply Quote
HC is for men. My wife & kids play SC.
Reply Quote
Lol you guys are so cool for playing hardcore. It would actually be a really sweet game mode if you weren't totally reliant on having a consistent connection to the server.
Reply Quote
It took you 2.5 hours to reach lvl 12? Turn MP on man...
Reply Quote
I remember when the game first came out, it was a mess, hardcore players were dieing like crazy lol. It still have problems time to time though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]