Diablo® III

80mil+ xp/h WD Speed farm VIDEOS

View profile
So finally got a vid of my Usain Bolt Doctor in action.

82mil xp/h on my first attempt recording.

Standard alkazier run on mp0 with 136.3% bonus experience before NV.
[ruby, cains set, double hellfire and double signet]

Here is the link for the clip:

http://youtu.be/LwhNUvtdJng

Not sure if this is the highest xp/h ever recorded in d3 but I think I can get up to 90mil/h If I add Rakkis crossing and get a really good roll of the dungeons with high monster density and lots of shrines.

Also this is my first time using xfire. is there a way I can record with better resolution? I showed the xp bar at the start and end of the run but its hardly recognizable in the clip. but so you know it was 22.506mil at the start and 35.055mil at the end. So about 12.55mil xp for the run.

----------
UPDATE:

ok here is the clip of the 85mil xp/h bears run. Got walled in on molten at the end and died, would have probably been a few mil more per hour if that didnt happen. Also my video recording was really laggy that game which made it harder to micro.

http://youtu.be/vHe7ULFBEYM
---------------

If any one has any suggestions on what I could try out to get faster please let me know. What I have is highly optimized from months of testing but I know of few places that I can improve. Oh and I made a mistake on the run and ported to crater 1 instead of tower. that was not on purpose.

This post brought to you by 48 yrds pickup radius
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/18/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
That's crazy, good job. 80+ mil xp/hr is awesome.
Reply Quote
View profile
Interesting video, good job
Reply Quote
looool that chicken it's just for dmg purpose?? or you move faster transformed?

and your weapon why max dps and doesnt have crit? or even socket?

greetings
Reply Quote
looool that chicken it's just for dmg purpose?? or you move faster transformed?

Its used for the 15% Movment speed that it provides.

The damage however, is an added bonus =)
Reply Quote
Your missing 2% move speed!

Interesting that you still use bears for a speed run. Is it because the cains set gimps your damage so you need them to make it up?

If I do a speed run with the gear i have on, i normally use Firebomb instead of charger, and PTV/GI instead of JF/BR, and things basically get 1 shot from my AC.

Maybe its just because i get more damage due to no cains and PTV combined with a 2h causing AngryC/SH to do more damage IDK.
Reply Quote
Isn't your movement speed capped at 25%. I bought Inna's Temperance just for the added speed, but mine seems to be capped at 25%?
Reply Quote
25% from items.

Skills go beyond that.
Reply Quote
Nice video! It looks like your clear speed is about the same as mine, though I use WoS instead of AC. Of course, if you weren't using Cain's, you'd be faster :)

Let's see... you're at 236.3% total experience without 5NV, 311.3% with.
I'm at 142% total experience without 5NV, 217% with.

So, on average, looks like you have about 50% more experience gain than I do. Last time I timed it, I was at 40M/hour, but I was picking up rares and included time to ID them, so if you assume I'd be around 50M/hour if I skipped all rares, I'd be right about the same same xp if I had the same bonus experience.

My conclusion: You're running every bit as fast as I've ever run and you're doing it with Cain's. Excellent job sir. My guess is you'll only get faster if you can stack enough Int to efficiently move into MP1 (I say Int because you want to still be one-shotting stuff and not relying on crits to do it). My farming gear has slowly migrated away from cc/cd/ias and towards dmg/int.
Reply Quote
What's sick is you're wearing Cain's set and Leorics AND STILL have 3x my DPS...

AND THE INT on that hellfire... wow
Edited by JookSingJai#1628 on 11/12/2012 7:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I will do a thread about gearing for speed at a later time. But every thing im using is chosen with purpose based on extensive testing and thorough understanding of game mechanics.

without using cains set, signet my dps is about 3x higher, and I can do the run much faster but it works out to less xp/h.

I have had to do tons of tweeking to get the speed up to where it is but If a can add more dps it will still increase the run speed. Im not one shotting every thing yet which makes a big difference. I do think its possible to get to a true one shot dps on mp0 with cains. But Im certain it will never be viable on mp1 even with perfect roll bis gear.

Im still testing different gear every day and getting faster every day so expect another vid. My profile has not updated and my current profile does not show the exact gear I was using for the run in the clip.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't think that one-shotting 100% of trash is necessary for max xp. Seems like if you one-shot 95% on MP0 and 90% on MP1, MP1 will be better, but that's my gut and i don't know how high your non-crit has to get to do that.
Reply Quote
View profile
100% one shot makes a huge difference in the run speed and xp/h. and I mean 100% one shot with ac initial hit with is much harder to get than with bears.

even if 5% of trash is not getting one shot it adds a lot of time because you will auto double attack a lot of stuff basically doubling the time of the fight.
Reply Quote
100% one shot makes a huge difference in the run speed and xp/h. and I mean 100% one shot with ac initial hit with is much harder to get than with bears.

even if 5% of trash is not getting one shot it adds a lot of time because you will auto double attack a lot of stuff basically doubling the time of the fight.

I totally agree, but doubling the time on 5% of trash monsters probably adds just 2% more time to the run (since a lot of time is spent moving and some is spent killing elites), so the 25% +exp would outweigh it. I just mean to say that I'm not sure you need full 100% one-shotting before moving up, but obviously testing will give more info on that.

AC would definitely be better than bears if I could oneshot with it. Vengeful spirit one-shots a LOT of monsters now, but there are still some it doesn't, and VS has a much stronger hit than AC's initial tick, so I have a ways to go there before AC works the way I want it to work.
Reply Quote
If you want to 1 shot things why not swap to a 2 hander.

Will yield higher SH / Chicken hits for sure, and more chance to 1 shot with AC.

Also it really wouldnt be that expensive to do so with the current market on Non LS/LOH skorns.
Reply Quote
View profile
ztking your welcome to grab a cains set and try out mp0 vs mp1 to find out for yourself.

Xarkar I have a really nice high dps loh skorn that I have used for hundreds of runs. I would recommend it for a lot of players but there is a reason im not using it for this clip.
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 08:59 AMPosted by ChuckNorris
ztking your welcome to grab a cains set and try out mp0 vs mp1 to find out for yourself

I probably won't ever run Cain's. For now, I know mp0 is better. If I can get a 200-300 more int, I'll test again.
Reply Quote
Xarkar I have a really nice high dps loh skorn that I have used for hundreds of runs. I would recommend it for a lot of players but there is a reason im not using it for this clip.

Does it yeild less exp per hour? or is there some other reason?

Also.... 2% MS!
Reply Quote
Great job man. I'm going to try a variation using my Skorn to see if there is anything to be gained (I need more DPS first). Question: How are you handling Reflect mobs? I wasn't able to tell from the video. I'm sure you use SW, but what if they don't die during those 2 seconds?
Reply Quote
View profile
skorn is going to be better for 95% of people because you dont have to worry about the two biggest problems I I have to deal with which is getting min dmg up to one shot and running out of mana. Basically with skorn your gearing window is trippled.

However at the very high end im gaining two benefits from 1h/mojo that can push the run speed up higher than with 2h. Namely the increased a.s. and the ability to get pickup radius to around 50 while using cains set. It is much harder to gear for cains with one 1h though, there is no room for error in your gearing and you really have to know what your doing.

cains boots have max ms of 11 so that why im missing 2%ms. I would go lacuni but I can afford to loose any of the stats on my current bracers.

Im handling reflect with just healing from globs, spirit walk, spirit vessel, templar, and I burn through a ton of health potions. I die every few run if I hit a reflect pack like phase beast or golgor that have extra health or life link and im not paying attention. If I notice in time before sending off too many bears into them I will kite to the next trash mob and use them to get some globes.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/12/2012 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]