Diablo® III

80mil+ xp/h WD Speed farm VIDEOS

Awesome man! Thanks for the post. You definitely set the bar, for WD lvling! I'd love to see someone beat this =P
Reply Quote
Thanks for this; I'm not quite ready to go with Cain's, but I did copy Chicken and Stalker from your build, insane speed increase with GI reducing everything!
Reply Quote
1 question: azurewrath on templar gives any advantage?

Please keep improving :)
Reply Quote
how much +%XP you get from the follower with the rings ? You get full bonus or like MF/GF you get 20% of the total ?
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Reliq
how much +%XP you get from the follower with the rings ? You get full bonus or like MF/GF you get 20% of the total ?

20%
Reply Quote
1 question: azurewrath on templar gives any advantage?

Please keep improving :)

well my templar has over 20% chance to freeze on hit Plaus he does cold dmg which slows the target. since I have lvled him and geared him He has not died once however he is definitely not as good as the scoundrel for ccing since he only hits one target. temp with azure makes a nice combo with garg bruiser ans temp is really fast and will engage and slow or freeze the target then garg comes by n one shots it. The main reason I use him is for the +4 mana regen. the heal is usefull too since im running no loh or ls.

any way got some more gear upgrades. some tested good some didnt.

tested out a new build subbing garg bruiser for acid rain and using bears as main attack. This solved both my 1 shot problem and helped with the mana problem however it created two new problems lol. 1. I miss a lot more monsters as the range is really limited and I dont want to be running back to pick off straglers. garg helps but there are still tons of survivors that are not getting killed. 2. Reflect mobs pose much more of a threat and im dieing about once every two runs.

Im noticing that keep depths 2 is much better with ac build and fields is much better with bears build.

Over all the average xp/h for the acid rain build where I put up the clip is about 78mil xp/h. with bears its about average 73mil xp/h. However I did set a new record with the bears build of 85mil xp/h. I have it on video ill try and post it. But I actually die at the end of the run having cleared only about 1/3 of keep depth 2. I think If I didnt die it would have been close to 90mil xp/h.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/12/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey, have you tried Searing Locusts? I found that I can cast on a group and just keep running... seems to consistently wipe out entire trash groups. I need to test some more, but it seemed faster than trying to use WoS to snipe stuff.
Reply Quote
I have tried locusts. it seemed like it does the same as ac but with less range, more mana, and slower. I have not put the time into it to discover all its uses but it seems to me it could be used to stack dots at higher mp. Im also worried that it is so slow that if I cast it then run past at full speed that I will be out of range for receiving the xp when the last of the mob dies.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/12/2012 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 09:40 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
I have tried locusts. it seemed like it does the same as ac but with less range, more mana, and slower. I have not put the time into it to discover all its uses but it seems to me it could be used to stack dots at higher mp.

My thing with locusts is that I could hit it once and leave and everything would die behind me. VS is better if it's off cooldown, but I'm finding it more effective than AC because I can't oneshot everything with AC, whereas locusts are doing great damage.
Reply Quote
Well done man. I thought my 55M/hr was pretty good. I run a very similar build to yours but without spirit vessel. I use blood ritual for extra mana. I'm assuming you use honored guest for the mana issues but is it better than using jaunt for extra second? I'm keen to read more about your gearing options in future thread so I can hit 90M if you think we can get there. I'm not sure why you have so much attack speed. I'd thought it was artificial dps and quicker mana burn. Keen to hear about your testing.
Reply Quote
ok here is the clip of the 85mil xp/h bears run. Got walled in on molten at the end and died, would have probably been a few mil more per hour if that didnt happen. Also my video recording was really laggy that game which made it harder to micro.

http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5c2961

thanks to Ket for getting me to test bears again.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/12/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is a great post. Nice work. I will def be trying parts of your build out. Thanks for the ideas and sharing.
Reply Quote
pretty good xp son
i still think its better to play on like mp4 though and full clear
Reply Quote
Very impressive! I will have to give this a try. So with all of your bonus exp, the Cain's set is actually giving you about a 10% overall exp per kill increase when you are at 5 stacks correct?

Does this seem worth it given the insane damage and survivability loss? I imagine your DPS is closer to 150-200k without this set?

pretty good xp son
i still think its better to play on like mp4 though and full clear

Better for what exactly? I do super fast MP4/5 full clears and don't get anywhere near the exp per hour shown here. For items I'm sure that argument could be made though.
Edited by Shadrak#1236 on 11/13/2012 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
In my good gear im at about 180k base 220k ac dps unbuffed. In my glasscannon gear im in the top 10 wd list on diabloprogress for north america with about 285k unbuffed dps.

yes cains set is worth it in terms of xp/h gain for me. more so than higher mp. although I dont think its worth it for the average player.

@Ryan Is your thinking based on testing data or ignorance because for me both higher mp and full act clear showed significantly lower xp/h.
Reply Quote
nice video.
I am wondering how much exp. it's going to be without those 2 leoric signets... I don't think i am going to spend 50mil+ for those.

Does Searing Locusts count as a "fire skill"?
I have 2 pieces of tal rasha to boost fire skill.
I will give it a try tonight to see if it's faster than bear. Just blow and run...hope they will die out at the back after I left..
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 11/13/2012 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
nice video.
I am wondering how much exp. it's going to be without those 2 leoric signets... I don't think i am going to spend 50mil+ for those.

Does Searing Locusts count as a "fire skill"?
I have 2 pieces of tal rasha to boost fire skill.
I will give it a try tonight to see if it's faster than bear. Just blow and run...hope they will die out at my back after I left..

Leoric's signet on the follower is very small (~6%) but Leoric on yourself is a ton of exp.
Reply Quote
What's a good program to make videos?
Reply Quote
Thats awesome buddy! I've been experimenting these past few day with exp.. Got a Leoric, Hellring and 31% gem in helm.. Going to definately try out the angry chicken. Didn't know about the Cains set, but my DPS might be too low to go that rout. Good knowlege all the way around A++!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Anagram8
What's a good program to make videos?

I used xfire. but its not the greatest, slows my game down when recording and as u can see the image is not very clear. On the plus side it is fairly easy to use and its free.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]