Diablo® III

80mil+ xp/h WD Speed farm VIDEOS

Timing tip:
  • Screenshot your XP at the start of the route
  • Screenshot your XP at the end of the route
  • Paste the folder path into Chrome to compare the file modify dates, down to the second

I believe there is a program which will scan a specified folder for new screenshots, scrape the XP numbers out of them, and chart XP/hr for each segment, automatically. You need to take the screenshots with your mouse over the XP bar so the program can read it. I haven't actually tried this program myself. Comments from anyone who has?
Edited by Worloega#1821 on 11/26/2012 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
cool stuff wish blizz would just integrate this kind of functionality into the game. Also a way to save replays of a run.

so couple updates I tweeked my wd gear again (picking up some gloves with 380 int!) and got up to 3200 unbuffed intelligence now while using cains and signet lol. Im usually playing at about a steady 5k int with buffs. I had to drop 2% ms to get the extra 200 int but I think it is worth it. Im really liking the extra dmg and im almost at 100% one shot vs trash, including tremors/golgors,phase beasts.

90mil xp/h seems to be the cap for wd. I have started experimenting with my wiz and I think it has the potential to break the 100mil xp/h mark. The nice thing is that the bis gearing for this speed farm wiz build is actually the standard wd gear not the standard wiz gear. Any way I still need a few days testing before I reveal the details of what im doing with wiz. From looking at the wiz forum knowledge of speed farming is still in a rudimentary stage and the most any one is claiming is 80mil xp/h. which I managed to match on my paragon lvl0 wiz without any gear testing.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/27/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:24 AMPosted by ChuckNorris
I have started experimenting with my wiz and I think it has the potential to break the 100mil xp/h mark. The nice thing is that the bis gearing for this speed farm wiz build is actually the standard wd gear not the standard wiz gear.

I took a look at your wizard profile... you call that a nice thing? You are about to triple the cost of all PUR items. If you have any sympathy for WDs you will just keep quiet about it.

On the other hand, two weeks from now I should be able to sell my zuni marrow for a huge profit.
Reply Quote
just want to say that I was making 50m exp before I read this. I thought bears would slow me down as it was ... well, even with all the attack speed, kinda slow. But then I tried it out.... so much faster killing elites now.

My last run got me to 65-70m ish per hour. Still not as good as 80m but I think it's an improvement on my part.

Thanks OP Chuck Norris!
Reply Quote
87 mil / hr average based off 10 runs. no shrines
Reply Quote
chuck likes boys...

and i have the vods to prove it!
Reply Quote
I tested it and I can actually run mp1 with cains and signet faster now then I was running mp0 in the old vids I posted in this thread.

planning a full wd plvling and gearing guide.

is there a way i can record from microphone with xfire or other free program, while recording in game footage? If so ill do a video guide.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 12/12/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
^ looking forward to that!
Reply Quote
ok the first major advancement in a while has been discovered today and xp/h is up a good 10% with a new personal record of 96m xp/h. 100mil xp/h seems in reach for our beloved wd after all.

all will be included in the upcoming guide.
Reply Quote
ok can any one lend me a leorics signet for a day so I can make a vid of 100mil xp/h before I hit 100 paragon. I need it in the next day or two or cant show any xp runs any more. I can give u some collateral for the ring if u want.
Reply Quote
Chuck seem to reach 100 this week!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]