2) Is your build for low MP? If so, get some faster movement there (like stalker rune from horrify). Is your build for mid-high MP? If so, work on better mana sustainability. For example, you would probably benefit way more from Rain Dance than Slam Dance.
3) Start working on building up that zuni 4 piece set, the 20 extra mana regen is massive. The first piece I'd go with replacing is those Ice Climbers (to zunimassa trail). It is lacking the most crucial thing you need right now, which is movement speed.
4) I'd say your chest armor, Paragon's Apex, is probably your most impressive piece. (That should be the last one you switch with a Zunimassa piece.)
EDIT: By the way, the format, as the OP forgot to remind us, is
1) Rate the WD out of 10
2) Make a suggestion for the WD's build
3) Suggest the piece the WD should upgrade next
4) Comment your favourite piece of the WD
Nemmz (since I posted too late)
2) Your build looks a bit like a speed clearing build. Are you sure Widowmakers is really good for that? They're more suitable for attrition battles
3) Before worrying about breaking 100k DPS, I'd worry more about your EHP, it's pitiful. I'd upgrade that chest armor. You can get way more armor, life, and resists from a good piece. Try and look for a zunimassa piece.
4) I think your gloves, Fist Trial, is your most impressive piece
Edited by Bottle#1907 on 11/13/2012 5:30 AM PST