Diablo® III

Critique. The WD above you: 4 things cont'd

@Rakimallah

1) Nice gear in general. Main gripe I have is with the Pickup Radius. I'm guessing you have a TOTD in your stash and a one-handed. And my guess is, this is your set-up for ubers.

2) Second gripe is the life steal. No issues with reflect damage? Is the life regen/life on hit sufficient to off set the reflect? Cause I'm looking at your DPS. Holy cow. Reflect damage will be a real !@#$%. Then again, you probably have a Manajuma's knife in you stash too. Haha...

3) Love the Pox and the gloves. Not to mention the Tal's ammy and helm. Sheesh... I know I'm suppose to name one only, but I can't decide. Oh, and there's witching hour too. Haha... I'm guessing each one of these items add 10k to your dps. If I really have to choose, I'll go for the gloves. Weird choice since it isn't legendary but it has a really high CC, CD and IAS not to mention MF too.

4) Overall rating, taking into account the lack of PR and life steal, 8.5/10
Reply Quote
Oh yeah, my ammy isn't updated yet. Got a Tal. No resist on it. 270+ int and 90 vit if I didn't recall wrongly.
Reply Quote
@Rakimallah

1) Nice gear in general. Main gripe I have is with the Pickup Radius. I'm guessing you have a TOTD in your stash and a one-handed. And my guess is, this is your set-up for ubers.

2) Second gripe is the life steal. No issues with reflect damage? Is the life regen/life on hit sufficient to off set the reflect? Cause I'm looking at your DPS. Holy cow. Reflect damage will be a real !@#$%. Then again, you probably have a Manajuma's knife in you stash too. Haha...

3) Love the Pox and the gloves. Not to mention the Tal's ammy and helm. Sheesh... I know I'm suppose to name one only, but I can't decide. Oh, and there's witching hour too. Haha... I'm guessing each one of these items add 10k to your dps. If I really have to choose, I'll go for the gloves. Weird choice since it isn't legendary but it has a really high CC, CD and IAS not to mention MF too.

you are correct about Mana's knife and a TOTD. I didn't spend much gold on them at all considering it's for an "alt" set. Little over a million for both items. I get my !@# kicked in reflect damage fights if I have skorn on. It's not impossible, just a VERY long fight and VERY annoying lol. Also, I am looking to upgrade my shoulders and bracers next. I will be sure to keep in mind Pick up radius. Ty. Or if I am lucky a Hellfire ring upgrade over my Unity with that stat.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 11/17/2012 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nice dps! how did you get it so hiugh
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 06:18 PMPosted by dynafrom
Nice dps! how did you get it so hiugh

u just need better gears
Reply Quote
@Rakimallah

as of right now my profile shows me with my Mana knife and TOTD. I lose nearly 50k of damage with them in (130k total - ignore the 182 showing. That's my dps with my skorn on so it's incorrect).
Reply Quote
1. 7/10.
2. I'm not a fan of BBV in any situation. The radius is too small and the cool down is too long, even with Tribal Rites. Tried it once versus the ubers and it didn't do much for me. I had trouble staying in the tiny radius. If pickup radius affected BBV and it had 15 seconds less of a CD, it'd be golden.
3. Seems like your TOTD could use an upgrade. More damage, get one with minus mana cost to bears. You don't even use WOZ.
4. Nice Pox.

My current setup is versus the ubers. For farming, in place of Tribal Rites I use GI and instead of Horrify FA I use SH.
Reply Quote
@TheDominator

1.6/10
2. Try and replace your helm with an andys or go with a zuni helm and zuni chest
3. nice gemming
4. yeah try to eliminate that cindercoat
Reply Quote
@FreezeKitty

1. 4/10
2. You really need more hp(at least 40-50k) and resist
3. I would change that Garrison Seal, try getting a Zunni pox they are kinda cheap if you dont look with cc
4. If you are going to use the andys try to look for one with socket and with less fire dmg taken
Reply Quote
@Raenius

1. 6/10
2. Maybe get an amulet with avarage dmg on it. It helps alot and ppl doesn't allways realise, so you can get them pretty cheap. Maybe new gloves too. Get working on that Hellfire ring!
3. Thing of the deep is nice
Reply Quote
Rasta profile unavailable
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Rasta

1) 4/10
2) Your build looks like a typical GI/GF build with PtV but I don't know why you are using darts / bears. If you are running such a low MP level as your gear would suggest to run GI/GF effectively... I would have a skill that had better AoE for faster run speed.
3) Your gearset would suggest you are running OOM quickly and having to just use your low powered primary (only mana regen you have is on your mojo). I would look to complete your zuni set with a zuni chest, and look for a zuni helm with mana regen to help. Your AR is terrible... you should be stacking max resist on a 4-5 items (shoulders, ring, chest should be 3 of them)
4) Like the complete manajuma's set.
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 11/18/2012 4:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
any suggestions for me ?
Reply Quote
View profile
@LLAMA

1) 7/10
2) Build looks to be set up showing you are running lower MP levels but you opt for poison dart? Think you should be running a better skill with more dmg and AoE than dart like Acid Cloud or something. You shouldnt be having mana problems running lower MP levels with GI/GF so that shouldnt be a concern.
3) Gear looks to fit well together for a cheap price. Most of your items can be upgraded, but it will begin to get more expensive... try to maximize the random rolls on the items (i.e. better roll than thorns on zuni helm like mana regen or cc, better roll than life/sec on zuni boots like armour/PUR/AR, etc)
4) Nice Zuni chest
Reply Quote
@ofgortens

1. 8/10
2. balanced build. similiar to my build actually.
3. cc on ring and amulet
4. whats ur unbuffed dps?
Reply Quote
Rate me.
Reply Quote
@Carlucio

Pretty decent gear, my recommendation is to upgrade your ammy and your gems, other than that a pretty well balanced build. Btw don't know if u have mana problems or not with bears but u might try vision quest with widowmakers, it pretty much gives u unlimited bear spam especially when fighting elites as GI doesn't help much with elites just trash.

Just my 2 cents, gluck
Reply Quote
Any recommendations?
Reply Quote
@heyguys, very nice gear, not sure im in much room to jduge it lol
Reply Quote
Decent, you cold get more vit, all resist and a zuni vision with mana regen or crit, a witching hour would be great as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]