Hi there, overall unique selection of gears with high plus health globes.
Your current skills setup probably for group low mp farming?
1) Gloves, the highly decent one is incredibly cheap now. Yesterday while searching for my own gloves, I saw a couple of gloves 200+int, 9+cc, 35+cd with allres for less than 10m. Guaranteed to give a 10k+dps boost.
2) Should concentrate on getting 150+int per slot and 200+ for helm, and unity replacing the hellfire.
3) How do you keep hps up without any loh or ls? I assume you depend on health globe with that bonus? at least 500loh would be great if you use acid rain or rot or any.
4) Honestly you are running a really unique build. Is this a group build? You have really low attack speed and only 12% ms. Maybe, should try to get more mobility due to that low attack speed.
I like your health globes extension. I am wondering if it worth to get some myself. Good luck.
Thanks for the great analysis. The health globes bonus is pretty amazing, if i pick up a globe im topped off pretty much instantly. I do have 5.3% LS on my Skorn as my primary replenishment and use health globes to deal with anything extra. Current build is for key farming. Made for running through and killing elites as quickly as possible as well as wardens. For farming i use a cookie cutter pets + AC or Bears build with 2 mana regen talents. For those the IAS would be wasted (due to using PvT and 2Her) and thats what I use the most.
Aight now your turn:
1) 9/10, pretty amazing gear, unique skill choices but definately compliments your gear.
2) With your skill choices and the choice to stack some IAS with bears as your primary, im assuming you are using quick bursts, then blowing mana CDs and emptying again? I'm guessing except at really high MP levels that will kill most things if you can get your bears lined up. With that high of IAS, at high MP levels give SB (well of souls) a try, the dmg is a little less than bears (not much for single target unless you have an extremely high rate of hitting with all 3 bears) but you can use PvT with it and its easier to get full attacks on elites and bosses. I wouldn't completely replace bears as you need something for trash, but maybe replace FA or SH with it and SA with RoE? I just started using it in the past week and it has surprised me how effective it is.
3) The amount of vit you have on your gear is just crazy. Might want to consider changing some of it over to Int, but i imagine there isn't much that can kill you or your pets with that much vit and res all. Also maybe its working for you, but it has always seemed to me that IAS < CC and CD, and you are stacking quite a few pieces with IAS in favor of one or the other. Sheet dps might not change much, but you will hit alot harder and have more mana if you swap to the other 2.
4) Your Jousting mail is just stupid, 321 Vit? that is ALOT of health on 1 item. Very jealous of those legs.... (I could go on about your amy, weapon, etc. but I'm sure you know how good your gear is overall.)