Diablo® III

Critique. The WD above you: 4 things cont'd

@Xoniuqe

You have a very well-balanced (high damage with survivability) WD there.
I really like your depth digger ;)
Reply Quote
@YinoYunika

- Kinda low dmg u got there, u should work on your intelligence stat
- Good resist and hp, good for a tank role
- good mov speed
- would go for zuni set (boots and pox)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bigjohnson-2611/hero/4041902
Edited by Bigjohnson#2611 on 11/19/2012 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can't rate.
Reply Quote
@Bigjohnson

1) 9/10 Great gear, good cookie cutter bears build.
2) Using GI/GF without any PU radius is very difficult to do effectively. I would recommend getting at least 1 piece with some on it. Maybe your boots, as they are more upgradable than alot of your gear.
3) Replace that Yellow ring with a Hellfire, Unity, or SoJ. It is a pretty bad ring in comparison to your other gear. Also replace those gems. You have at least 500 Million in gear and you are still using low level gems. Lastly I'm not sure, but 3% LS as your only life regen might be low? I'm not sure because with 160k dps and bears it might be sufficient.
4) Your Tal's ammy is pretty amazing, and that weapon is crazy good too. Great gear all around.

I will punch a wall if another person posts below me saying "I'm a newb so i can't give feedback to the person above me, but rate me" Take 5 minutes to read the forums and you will probably be able to figure out what to do next. This post doesn't work if half the people don't give feedback at all.......

I play with 3 specs as I posted on the last page, see that post for more info on specs.
Reply Quote
@Gorim
Hi there, overall unique selection of gears with high plus health globes.

Your current skills setup probably for group low mp farming?

1) Gloves, the highly decent one is incredibly cheap now. Yesterday while searching for my own gloves, I saw a couple of gloves 200+int, 9+cc, 35+cd with allres for less than 10m. Guaranteed to give a 10k+dps boost.
2) Should concentrate on getting 150+int per slot and 200+ for helm, and unity replacing the hellfire.
3) How do you keep hps up without any loh or ls? I assume you depend on health globe with that bonus? at least 500loh would be great if you use acid rain or rot or any.
4) Honestly you are running a really unique build. Is this a group build? You have really low attack speed and only 12% ms. Maybe, should try to get more mobility due to that low attack speed.

I like your health globes extension. I am wondering if it worth to get some myself. Good luck.
Reply Quote
@Gorim
Hi there, overall unique selection of gears with high plus health globes.

Your current skills setup probably for group low mp farming?

1) Gloves, the highly decent one is incredibly cheap now. Yesterday while searching for my own gloves, I saw a couple of gloves 200+int, 9+cc, 35+cd with allres for less than 10m. Guaranteed to give a 10k+dps boost.
2) Should concentrate on getting 150+int per slot and 200+ for helm, and unity replacing the hellfire.
3) How do you keep hps up without any loh or ls? I assume you depend on health globe with that bonus? at least 500loh would be great if you use acid rain or rot or any.
4) Honestly you are running a really unique build. Is this a group build? You have really low attack speed and only 12% ms. Maybe, should try to get more mobility due to that low attack speed.

I like your health globes extension. I am wondering if it worth to get some myself. Good luck.

Thanks for the great analysis. The health globes bonus is pretty amazing, if i pick up a globe im topped off pretty much instantly. I do have 5.3% LS on my Skorn as my primary replenishment and use health globes to deal with anything extra. Current build is for key farming. Made for running through and killing elites as quickly as possible as well as wardens. For farming i use a cookie cutter pets + AC or Bears build with 2 mana regen talents. For those the IAS would be wasted (due to using PvT and 2Her) and thats what I use the most.

Aight now your turn:

@Shopan:

1) 9/10, pretty amazing gear, unique skill choices but definately compliments your gear.

2) With your skill choices and the choice to stack some IAS with bears as your primary, im assuming you are using quick bursts, then blowing mana CDs and emptying again? I'm guessing except at really high MP levels that will kill most things if you can get your bears lined up. With that high of IAS, at high MP levels give SB (well of souls) a try, the dmg is a little less than bears (not much for single target unless you have an extremely high rate of hitting with all 3 bears) but you can use PvT with it and its easier to get full attacks on elites and bosses. I wouldn't completely replace bears as you need something for trash, but maybe replace FA or SH with it and SA with RoE? I just started using it in the past week and it has surprised me how effective it is.

3) The amount of vit you have on your gear is just crazy. Might want to consider changing some of it over to Int, but i imagine there isn't much that can kill you or your pets with that much vit and res all. Also maybe its working for you, but it has always seemed to me that IAS < CC and CD, and you are stacking quite a few pieces with IAS in favor of one or the other. Sheet dps might not change much, but you will hit alot harder and have more mana if you swap to the other 2.

4) Your Jousting mail is just stupid, 321 Vit? that is ALOT of health on 1 item. Very jealous of those legs.... (I could go on about your amy, weapon, etc. but I'm sure you know how good your gear is overall.)
Reply Quote
me me.
finally able to fill in all slots with legendary/set while keeping all 5 characters geared to some extent. relaxing at mp4.
Reply Quote
@jdrew Wow extreme hp! I bet you rarely ever die. Nice roll on the boots, I'm jealous =)

1) Highly recommend getting Manajuma's knife w/ socket if you can afford it. It boosted my DPS like crazy.
2) Tal rasha's with crit %
3) Zuni helm with crit %
4) Can improve ruby in helm for more exp
Reply Quote
@forcemajeure

1. 7/10 nice gear but some room to improve
2. Low EHP imo I'm not a skilfull gamer so i can't play in your HP.
3. You need SV for saving dead if you increase your hp you can pick something more useful.
4. I like your Lacuni.
Edited by Pingpong#6881 on 11/21/2012 4:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]