1. I'd get a tals relentless persuit
2. upgrade your vial ward (its pretty cheap now)
3. Probably get a inna's temperance for legs (lose a bit of resist/mf) but the dps increase makes it worthwhile
2) I like the build. Wonder how long you can spam bears with PtV on upper MP levels even with ZB reduction gear (only 11 mana reduction)
3) Gear all looks pretty good except you are running with a little low armour / life. Leads me to believe that MP7+ might be difficult for ya. I also think your dps in your profile is buffed dps since that doesn't add up correctly. Looks like only 96k unbuffed dps, so that could go up a bit too.
4) Love your Tal's ammy.
2) Seems like a high MP build (Widowmakers & VQ). Does Grave Injustice really help you that much against elites (besides illusionists)? What if you replaced it with, say, Spirit Vessel or Jungle Fortitude?
3) My opinion is that you should replace Tasker & Theo with a good CC/CD pair of gloves. After all, we WDs care a lot more about flat damage than attack speed.
11/13/2012 07:23 AMPosted by EddardStarkAre the regen passives really worth the damage trade off? Which one do you guys prefer, and why?
11/13/2012 06:20 AMPosted by EddardStark3) Poison damage on Tal Rasha (sooo hard to find for a reasonable price with that, CC, CD, and Avg Damage)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.