Diablo® III

Critique. The WD above you: 4 things cont'd

@ drDisappear

1. 9/10
2. solid everything. but i am big fan of pickup and +health, you have none, should get some.
3. don't understand why healing sw and mana spider. why not mana sw and free that slot for anything else. 5.3% life steal should keep you healed.
4. pox with crit chance. i always wanted one.
Reply Quote
@ drDisappear

1. 9/10
2. solid everything. but i am big fan of pickup and +health, you have none, should get some.
3. don't understand why healing sw and mana spider. why not mana sw and free that slot for anything else. 5.3% life steal should keep you healed.
4. pox with crit chance. i always wanted one.

Yeah I have been looking into getting some pickup radius gear, its just hard to find it with the stats i want for the right price. I have jaunt on my SW not healing, mana spiders I find are extremely nice for High MP uber mana regen, allows me to spam bears way more than any other mana regain ability iv tried so far.
Reply Quote
View profile
@Nerzaa

1) 7/10
2) Looks like a speed run build with GI/GF/PtV + Stalker. Curious how the cloud of bats works compared to the typical AC speed run build. As long as you can 1 shot the trash with AC, it should be faster with a larger AoE + range.
3) Most of your items can be upgraded. It'd be hard to find good ones that have a PUR roll as well though since you are running with a 2 hander. Similar Skorn would be an upgrade since it would be an additional 100% crit potential.
4) Nice Hellfire

@ DrDisappear

1) 8/10
2) Have no real comment about your build. It looks good for solo. I would recommend switching jungle fortitude over to bad medicine if you are running in groups because it benefits all players rather than just yourself. Having 20% dmg reduction from enemy is better than 15% reduction to yourself... especially since jungle fortitude is a selfish passive IMO. (decent for solo though if you are having trouble staying alive).
3) Your life and armour could be raised a bit. You are running 45k life with the amethyst in your helm.. Finding a Vile ward with vit or life% would be helpful. Also take a look at new bracers (I would suggest 200+ int, 75+ vit strongarm bracers since they come with 8-9% life as well as armour boost + 4.5% crit) You would be sacrificing 1.5% crit for better damage mitigation and more life. You might be able to drop jungle fortitude altogether after you do that and get a better passive.
4) Love the 5.5% cc pox
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 11/14/2012 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 07:14 AMPosted by DrDisappear
Yeah I have been looking into getting some pickup radius gear, its just hard to find it with the stats i want for the right price. I have jaunt on my SW not healing, mana spiders I find are extremely nice for High MP uber mana regen, allows me to spam bears way more than any other mana regain ability iv tried so far.

oh sorry, thought jaunt was healing. the extra 3 secs is useful to rez in ubers. spirit vessle is the same idea, good for ubers fight.

i can see why u r using sv with jaunt though, 10 seconds cd on sw instead of 13 seconds. but you have to spend time spamming spider, especially with a slow 2 hand, that eats into that. the free live doesn't mean much.

i would change spirit vessle to either gf or spiritual attunement, and use honored guest instead of jaunt. use either a big dmg skill (pile on, zombie rush, or cloud of bats) or a control skill (grasp of dead or mass confusion) or combination of both (fetish ambush) instead of spider.

for ubers, i would use jaunt and sv.
Reply Quote
1) 8/10
2) strong build, maybe i will change rune in spider or SW
3) Pox with CC
4) a bit jelly of your helm CC
Reply Quote
@ofgortens

1. 8.5/10
2. It seems like a higher MP6+ skill build. Very solid build, nothing that I would change personally.
3. I would try to get pox w/ crit and grab a pair of gloves with cd, cc and high intel, since I think you would benefit more from the cd over ias.
4. Love your MCK & boy if that Tals Ammy rolled some cc :]
Reply Quote
Any advice on how to improve my wd? :D Right now I'm just trying to push up in mp levels
Reply Quote
@Nerzaa1) 7/102) Looks like a speed run build with GI/GF/PtV + Stalker. Curious how the cloud of bats works compared to the typical AC speed run build. As long as you can 1 shot the trash with AC, it should be faster with a larger AoE + range.3) Most of your items can be upgraded. It'd be hard to find good ones that have a PUR roll as well though since you are running with a 2 hander. Similar Skorn would be an upgrade since it would be an additional 100% crit potential.4) Nice Hellfire

not a pure speed run, would be running ac and angry chicken if that's the case. it's for mp5 farming.

i don't rly like cloud of bats, was just testing it from reading the forum. now i am settled on using dead rush, and it's a great dmg skill on top of the bear spam. yea, but 1200-1700 life steal skorns are way too expensive for me...
Reply Quote
View profile
@ MothsToFlame

The idea is to critique someone above you in order to be critiqued yourself. Is that so hard to understand? Too many 10 yr olds play this game I guess... oh well.

1) 6/10
2) I think dart builds are for pansies unless you are playing hardcore... switch it for a better damage skill and boost your dps so that you wont need to use PtV anymore.
3) Helm can use cc, lacuni with cc, or get inna's pants and grab a cheap strongarm bracers so that you can have the guaranteed 4.5% crit, life%, and high base stat. You life needs to be brought up to 45k+ range. Get a better mojo that rolls vit or life% as well as high dmg, high crit.
4) Nice cc pox
Reply Quote
@ofortgens

1) A solid 9.5/10
2)I don't see any flaws, seems like a viable mp6-7 build ,how is your mana regen ?
3) Maybe some life regen ?
4) That amulet rocks !
Reply Quote
@Ziglabeu

1) 7/10
2) mp7
3) better mojo w/more damage
4) nice Dire Star!
Reply Quote
Made a couple changes - please give your input and assistance.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/14/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Ziglabeu
2)I don't see any flaws, seems like a viable mp6-7 build ,how is your mana regen ?

The build in my profile is one I use for MP6-7. MP8+ I sub out GI and put in Bad Medicine usually since I am more than likely doing it in a group (boring to run MP8+ solo). Mana regen is good with the VQ + WM to supply me with enough mana for high bear spamming. The higher attack speed makes it pretty seemless when throwing out a jar of spiders every couple bear casts.
Reply Quote
@GongFai

1. 8/10
2. Since you are focusing on a lot of MPS, I guess you're doing higher MP runs? I have nothing bad to say about your build, very solid MP6+ build.
3. Unless you don't want to loose that MF, I would replace the ammy.
4. Loving your Uhk Serpant, Looking for one myself :]
Reply Quote
@Recount

I got that Serpant from AH, 10m. :)
Reply Quote
Oh really? Thanks man, going to check the AH once I get home :]
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 09:13 AMPosted by ofgortens
The build in my profile is one I use for MP6-7. MP8+ I sub out GI and put in Bad Medicine usually since I am more than likely doing it in a group (boring to run MP8+ solo). Mana regen is good with the VQ + WM to supply me with enough mana for high bear spamming. The higher attack speed makes it pretty seemless when throwing out a jar of spiders every couple bear casts.

why mana spider if you already use vision quest? 30% from vision quest not providing enough mana on its own? what if you add honored guest? i think you can free up a slot to use something else. and zombie dogs feel unnecessary solo or group in ur setup.
Reply Quote
@Nerzaa

1)7/10
2)why those inna belt?
3)my personel thought 2hand is not effective as maja+thing...
4)but really nice rare 2 hand :)
Edited by Ch3cooh#2973 on 11/14/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Ch3cooh
2)why those inna belt?

cuz i can't afford a witching hour, lol.

1. 9/10
2. solid build. maybe switching from jaunt+sv combo to honor + bad medicine/jungle fort
3. all solid. +pickup can be added.
4. vile ward.
Reply Quote
@Nerzaa
1. increase crit %
2. witching hour when you can afford
3. nice 2hand; solid build

Please just rate my gear, not my build =) I have a 900dps manajuma w/ socket not on my profile. I'm trying to get to 150k dps, what's the cheapest gear I need to get there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]